Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Desolation Denizen
Default   #65  
I should probably mention that the game I heard about being developed was an MMO, and would have allowed players to bargain with the death god if they'd been able to acquire the souls of powerful creatures.

It also was going to feature completely random character generation, simulating one's lot in life IRL. :p
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 06-21-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My niece just showed me this. I have to share, it's awsome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWu6YeRg2N4

Found Twilight Princess for cheap today. Since the re-release the price dropped. I played the game through with my sister first (she was human Link, I was wolf Link). I like the style of game the Zelda games are, but this onen does suffer the mass-annoying-flying-thing epidemic that a certain other game shares, though not to such a nasty degree.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 06-21-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old Posted 06-21-2011, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #67  
I must say Quiet i loved the Elder Scroll games to for the fact that it was open ended along with you can build your character any way you choose. I loved that i could make a mage that wore heavy armor, I might not have been as effective but you were still able to kill things. I highly exited for Skyrim and hope it live up to what i want it to be. Any type of online aspect would be awesome as well but i highly doubt that.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 10:51 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
That would be awesome, especially a multiplayer world of sorts, but I imagine it would be a nightmare to maintain and run effectively. It might be something I'd actually buy a membership for. I'd settle for linked play though, it that were any easier. Dunno.

There is a massive Skyrim thread in the games forums too if you haven't yet been. :)

I tend to go for light armour myself because I like to be speedy and have free carrying space to take piles of loot from whatever hidden cove I'm breaking into. I think it's awsome that in the Elder Scrolls games, light armour is actually competetive with the heavier types.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote