Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #1761  
Topical tretinoic acid ("Retin-A") is an alternative to ask about if the antibiotic doesn't work.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
eh, it still works. i think.

pretty sure the only reason i've been getting more acne is bc more acne is ironically a side effect, likely because i've been on it for some time now. will probably stabilize at some point.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1763  
If it's working, then great. I had to specifically tell my doctor about Retin-A because she didn't know about it.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I've been wanting to try tretinoin but haven't had the opportunity to get a prescription yet. But I worry I'll have the same issue with it as adapalene. Even after more than a year I believe, I still haven't been able to build up a tolerance to the irritation it causes. Despite all the recommendations to prevent it.
Old Posted 03-05-2020, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1765  
e_e; My joined health care expires on my birthday month..which means I'll need to reschedule my last doctor's appointment for this month. ;_; and may also mean that I'll be saying goodbye to my birth control pill prescription that helps with my primary dysmenorrhea. ;___; I hope I can either get the same or similar prescription with a pharmacist on Medi-Cal...which I might need to apply for, because I otherwise have no means of paying for healthcare.

I also learned that dysmenorrhea can get worse over time, and occurs in the late teens to late 20s. B/ which is me all over. I don't wanna go to the doctor, but I guess I'll have to. ;~; </3 I don't even know what I would ask, except what options there are for me to like, continue my existence. Mmnngg!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I'm having bad mental thoughts of worrying that my mind is in too deep in a fantasy world because of what happened lately and I go to this fantasy world to make myself feel better. ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-08-2020, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1767  
<x} That feeling, where you just wanna f*cking die already because you're alone and totally screwed everything up because that's just what you do...that's just something you can't help being, ;U; a total idiot failure...

And then you wanna dive back into your grave and just watch something nobody else will even watch with you, ;n;
because they're all too busy watching what they wanna watch, ;~;
and you get sick of watching it alone, so you peek out of your grave only to be reminded why you got back into it. TT~TT
*sob* and now you have to cry in front of your doctor... </3

Also, there is no happiness in me for making the Dean's List of my school. B[ It's dumb. This school is dumb. I am not special in any way. It's only because of my GPA score, because I owe the FA office, and I am not taking enough credits this semester. BC Whatever. I don't care. I'm not proud of any of it. I'm just there to learn sh*t, not workin' towards anything, aimlessly just learning things and wishing the school year was done already, and I can just focus on avoiding getting a job and spending the days trying to take care of myself... ;_; </3 If only I weren't me...maybe then someone would hire me..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-08-2020, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
would it be better if i were worse and therefore able to get treatment

mum says there's nothing wrong w/ me but then why was i bullied by some girl in the first place

Old Posted 03-09-2020, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1769  
I feel blah... so tired, hard to focus on work... and I'm feeling overwhelmed because things are running behind schedule...

Old Posted 03-09-2020, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;U; *smh* I'm so damn depressed...Woohoo!

Old Posted 03-09-2020, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1771  
My life is hell and no one cares

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-10-2020, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
this is the third frigging essay i'm writing on Levinas and the dude wrote with the clear intention of having NO ONE understand what the fuck he was talking about.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-10-2020, 07:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1773  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
My life is hell and no one cares
I care. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
this is the third frigging essay i'm writing on Levinas and the dude wrote with the clear intention of having NO ONE understand what the fuck he was talking about.
Tends to happen with philosophers. They write for an audience that's as steeped in the subject matter as they are so they don't bother in the slightest with providing background information.

Need a hand?

Old Posted 03-10-2020, 09:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Driving and singing to my sad ass depressing angsty music like:

Old Posted 03-10-2020, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1775  
I work in the travel industry. We had literally thousands of cancellations come through over the last two days. Dealing with all of this disruption is just another layer of stress on top of trying to deal with a bug in what is easily some of the most challenging code I've ever written, while already behind schedule due to an overly-ambitious timeline and unforeseen complications, all while trying to recover from DST-related sleep disruptions.

Three silver linings, at least: (1) Cancellations still incur booking modification fees (it was a negotiated condition of the special booking rates), so at least we're getting paid for it. (2) Since our client has cancelled travel at least through the end of April, missing the original deadline isn't going to disrupt anything. (3) I'm finally taking the effort to see a therapist, and my first appointment is this afternoon.

Old Posted 03-11-2020, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
that sounds hellish.

Old Posted 03-11-2020, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote