Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #17  
Mmh, I agree. ^ ^

Yeah, Kinsaki's sort of going downhill... it's still really the owner's fault too. He's gotten offers; if he'd just take the best one we'd probably be okay, but he's apparently waiting for a big offer (which he's not going to get because the site isn't worth very much). We (us staff) have decided that we'll keep it going, keep making items and stuff until New Year's. Then he's gotta sell it or let it die, basically. :L We'll see. I'm hoping he'll figure it out and we can get a good owner but we'll see.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 02:47 AM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
You guys should keep trying to contact him and make him get his ass into gear and just sell for any offer already. Well, I mean, not for like $10, $50, or $100, but like even if it's $1000 or something, just sell already. The site looks so basic and there isn't much items or much to do there, so it's really not worth what he thinks he should get for it.

I hope you guys don't have to close it, but at least you guys are willing to keep making items and stuff until New Years.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 02:51 AM  
Webcomicker!
Default   #19  
Welcome to Trisphee! It's unfortunate that you missed most of the event, but don't worry, there will be more. C:

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:11 AM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Yeah, my friend mentioned this site today and said I should come check it out.

It's ok, there will be more events.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:18 AM  
Morning Star
Default   #21  
You can still post a bunch, I swear, also welcome to the site~ ^^
Aren't we awesome, barely in OB and we already have our first event/holiday? :D

Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:38 AM  
The Rainbow Elephant
Haha, yeah. I think that's probably what will happen when we drop it all in December. One final note to him to shape up or we're shipping out ought to make him at least think a little more.
I know we've gotten SOME offers. I'm not sure how much any of them have been (except for one that really was 1O$ or so) but with all the work and advertising that would need to be done, it's not worth paying a lot to get initial control of the place. All that money needs to go into pixels and advertising and new features to make people (re)interested... all that stuff.
If anything, hopefully Jo, the pixel artist, will get paid what she was behind on. We asked that he do that with the money from the MIs that Hazuki and Neph made but I'm not sure if he did it or not. o,o
Yeah, hopefully we'll win out on this one. It would be a shame for us to have put all of that time into the place just to have it fail anyway. :/ Especially Hazuki and Nephila who have been doing the MIs for the last few months.

ANYWAY I should probably just talk about that on Kinsaki where other people who are interested in knowing that stuff will see it. xD
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:51 AM  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #23  
I thought I had started the event on time..
but a busy weekend proved me wrong.
So, I sort of know how you feel.
x0

Jade;
Wonderful avatar.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:55 AM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Yeah, but it might not even get him to do anything. He may think, "Hmm, since they were planning on closing in January if I didn't respond and it's December now, it really doesn't matter what I do so I am just gonna ignore."

Talk about it with us in The Emo Duck's thread on Kinsaki.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:57 AM  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #25  
Yeah... hopefully he will come to his senses. -shrugs-
Oo, oke. >u>
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 04:48 AM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Personally, I doubt that he will, be we will have to wait and see.

Ok, hope you find her thread and post there. It's in the Kinsaki Chat forum.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 04:57 AM  
Mother Ship
Default   #27  
Hello and welcome. I hope we have the rest of the day to get shards and souls. I want a few more soul items myself.

I'm on Kinsaki, too. I hope the owner gets it together. I was actually speaking to my friend who works on computers last night about the site. I asked him if he knew much about coding to see if he might have interest. But unfortunately he didn't really.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 06:32 AM  
On in to the future
How upsetting. I hate watching avatar sites die. Especially when so much time and effort goes into them.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 09:31 AM  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #29  
um... -checks Kinsaki-

Mewmew? I remember you chatted in the art thread Purple Poconuts hehe (if that's you o.o) hmm, I haven't checked that threat in months it feels like. ;>>
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 10:09 AM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Angel Spirit Girl: I hope I can still chat in the event forum when I get home from school today.

And yeah, I hope he gets his act together. Too bad your friend doesn't know coding.

Jurinjo: You're good buddies with Jade, right? You have/did have a joint shop with him, right?
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 01:14 PM  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #31  
Jade is female and yes I did ^_^
Also what is your timezone? o.o The timestamp on your post 1:14pm
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 01:26 PM  
CHEEZBURGER?!
My post says 7:14am for me.

And sorry, I didn't know since sometimes she has a male avatar.
Last edited by kittyshoes; 10-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 02:00 PM