Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Mother Ship
Thumbs down I'm usually not an upset person. (Obscenities) (Please close)   #1  
I don't like being upset.

I have lupus and in my life I've come to realize it's stupid to get upset about stupid shit. I would rather spend my time being happy and laughing.

But something absolutely, utter ridiculous, just happened. I really should just leave well enough alone but... it's... UG!

So - I find out today that not only did R, one of my sisters, buy mom a DSXL, but Z, another sister, bought one for herself.

Okay sure, Now R gets mom's old 3DS, and mom gets a new one and Z has one as well, so the only one who had been saying even before they came out, 'oh I really want a 3ds' doesn't have one and everyone else does - you know I could actually live with that. I'm cool with that...that I can actually let go of -

... but being the butt of the daily joke ~ "HAHA! We wanted to see how long it took you to notice!" That is a bunch of bull shit and it's hurtful.

They have keeping that a secret since Christmas. So - at least a month. I realize they are not doing this... I hope - but it feels like they have been snickering behind my back for at least a month. A MONTH!

While I look like a stupid ass as they play with their toys.

First of all I share everything with them.
Example. I bought Animal Crossing for the 3DS so we can all play, even though at the time only mom had a 3DS. And we shared it - as a matter of fact, I played it less then the both of my sisters.
I'm am their older sister and I want to share everything with them. It's my job to take care of them and make sure they have what they need and want, even if I go without.

That is my fucking job and I do it with pride.

And it hurts that two people I care so much about made me into a joke.

I know. I know. I'm blowing this out of proportion and it's stupid. It's so dumb of me. But. Ug. I feel like an idiot. I feel them made me basically look like an idiot.

I have such a headache right now.
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Last edited by Fauxreal; 03-09-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old Posted 02-02-2014, 04:16 PM  
The Mad Scientist
:| So wait, they all have one but you? Well that's goddamn unfair Faux, do they atleast let you use them? I mean there is three now, so it shouldn't be a problem but I know how some siblings are.

Old Posted 02-02-2014, 06:43 PM  
Mother Ship
Default   #3  
And if they would have just said, hey we got one for Z, I would have been able to playfully play it off. But all this clandestine hiding and HAHA! We wanted to see if you would figure it out.

*uggggg*
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 02-03-2014, 01:39 AM  
The Mad Scientist
BI Wow, way to be a dick siblings. That's pretty crap Faux, you've got a good reason to be upset, seriously did they think it was going to be funny or something.

Old Posted 02-03-2014, 02:09 AM  
Mother Ship
Default   #5  
I think they did. Usually, I just laugh things off - they know that. But I felt they should have known I would not have thought this was amusing.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 02-03-2014, 03:11 PM  
Dragon Storm
:-( *hugs*
If I had time, I'd try to find a deal for one for you, Faux.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 02-05-2014, 02:35 PM  
Mother Ship
Default   #7  
Thanks Law! That is very nice of you. <3
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 02-06-2014, 12:25 AM  
Snap!
You have every right to be upset. It would be different if they'd share the excitement of having a 3DS with you instead of throwing it in your face that you don't have one. To me that's just very immature and makes them look selfish, and for your mother to chime in? What an example for her children. I'm sorry you had to go through that :(
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-10-2014, 04:37 PM  
Mother Ship
Default   #9  
I hope I do get to go to Japan. None of them want me to go so it's kinda perfect. ;)
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 02-10-2014, 09:39 PM  
Platypus
Did they make the comment, or are you just filling in the blanks that they were laughing behind your back? Sounds mean if they actually said that.
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 04:51 PM  
Lazy
Default   #11  
What I've found is that normally when I blow up about something that may seem small it is because it represents something bigger. Also do you feel like you can talk to them about how this made you feel and explain why? If so maybe you can try to broach the topic with the most understanding of them.
Old Posted 07-23-2014, 10:55 PM  
Closed Thread