Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lord of Mushrooms
Default Cause Trouble?   #1  
Is it me or is it when any thread i go and post something it's gets everyone riled up and for some reason I get taken back by it then I feel bad about posting something in the thread, then I go on a lurking spree or when I post everyone disappears?

Does anyone like me or what's going on? I want people to like me :(

Has anyone gone through it or is it just me?

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Last edited by Echo-chan713; 02-08-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
*sneaks up behind Echo and glomps* Who's being mean to you?

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #3  
Well it's that I get some sort of agitation when I ask a question, I understand if the question is too personal in the thread drama. Or for some reason I state out the captain obvious

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
*nods* I can understand that. Real life drama is scary, but webbernet drama can be even scarier.

I don't consider you a troublemaker, especially since you don't post that often.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #5  
I'm now posting more often I think it's because at time s the threads do get boring and I lurk as well as I don't RP

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
тнє ℓσνє σƒ мαgι¢ ιѕ вєуση∂ ƒσяgσттєη
»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

☪ஐﻬ☽ Aww I'm sorry that is happening to you
Echo. I like you of course. You are alot
of fun to talk to. And pointing out the
obvious for me is ok. Sometimes that just
needs to happen for some people to understand
what is being said. But I do know that does
bother some people.

I'm sure alot of people like you Echo. I hope
this goes away soon for you. *huggles*

»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»
uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ puoʎǝq sı ɔıƃɐɯ ɟo ǝʌol ǝɥʇ
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #7  
Thank you :) I'm still welcomed to the thread, I read the rules but the post I did was a rule breaker and at least they understood

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
тнє ℓσνє σƒ мαgι¢ ιѕ вєуση∂ ƒσяgσттєη

☪ஐﻬ☽ That's good that they understood.

I read the rules in all the threads I post in
and I'm surprised I haven't broken more of them.
I tend to forget everything I just read a second
ago ~_~ Of course I'm just a moron half the time.

uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ puoʎǝq sı ɔıƃɐɯ ɟo ǝʌol ǝɥʇ
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elf Demon
Default   #9  
You seem a nice person to talk to. Everyone here Is nice. you just have to get to know them and sometimes you may say something personal at the wrong time.I did It once and got ignored. Its okay don't worry!
♥Quest Thread♥,♥Buying & Selling Thread♥,♥Art Request Thread♥

Toriki my mother
&
Nikko my father
&
Alpha my older brother
&
Turtle Is my older sis

Name change from Yume.
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
We don't like drama, but we also don't believe in finger-pointing or name-dropping. It's only natural that people will occasionally have disagreements or step on each other's toes. If by some unfortunate chance you're involved in something dramatic, you don't need to be afraid of getting in trouble for it as long as you obey the rules -- respect others, avoid excessive profanity, don't harass/stalk/etc., and don't call people out in other threads. In other words, there aren't any rules against drama itself, so the existing rules just get applied as normal. (That said, if something does get too heated, a mod may lock the thread to keep the peace, but assuming you don't violate the rules by starting the fight back up somewhere else you don't need to worry about getting in trouble.)

On a related note: Thread rules are primarily advisory. Thread owners (see the rules for a definition) aren't mods and can't enforce the rules themselves, so if you're not violating any of the Trisphee rules you again won't receive any infractions. The exceptions here are if a moderator would deem your behavior as harassment (an accidental strike generally won't count, intentional offenses will) or if you disregard instructions given to you by a member of Trisphee staff, you may receive an official warning or an infraction.

TL;DR version: We want Trisphee to be a safe place where you don't have to be afraid of getting in trouble. We don't punish users for accidents.
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
We don't like drama, but we also don't believe in finger-pointing or name-dropping. It's only natural that people will occasionally have disagreements or step on each other's toes. If by some unfortunate chance you're involved in something dramatic, you don't need to be afraid of getting in trouble for it as long as you obey the rules -- respect others, avoid excessive profanity, don't harass/stalk/etc., and don't call people out in other threads. In other words, there aren't any rules against drama itself, so the existing rules just get applied as normal. (That said, if something does get too heated, a mod may lock the thread to keep the peace, but assuming you don't violate the rules by starting the fight back up somewhere else you don't need to worry about getting in trouble.)

On a related note: Thread rules are primarily advisory. Thread owners (see the rules for a definition) aren't mods and can't enforce the rules themselves, so if you're not violating any of the Trisphee rules you again won't receive any infractions. The exceptions here are if a moderator would deem your behavior as harassment (an accidental strike generally won't count, intentional offenses will) or if you disregard instructions given to you by a member of Trisphee staff, you may receive an official warning or an infraction.

TL;DR version: We want Trisphee to be a safe place where you don't have to be afraid of getting in trouble. We don't punish users for accidents.
I have not fought in Trisphee at all since I've joined as far as I can recall. there are cases where I didn't mean to be so snoopy around looking for drama I was in a case of wondering what happened

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Echo can sometimes throw me off when talking to you. But it's not a bad thing and I don't avoid you.. I just try to change the subject to something i'm not so thrown off about xD

Like the time we were talking about transportation.. or lack of in my town.. *glares at streets* xD that was fun and kinda frustrating.

But I don't avoid people because I get frustrated.. I'd stay and chat in all my threads (you frequent about 2-3 of mine) but I haven't been 100% this past month and so I lurk or post in just the charity threads that I try to manage ono

I hope my not coming to the brothel made you feel ignored *huggles* ono

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-08-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elf Demon
Default   #13  
I try to manage and I'm a slow poster now since I been busy.Dk you don't ignore me.
♥Quest Thread♥,♥Buying & Selling Thread♥,♥Art Request Thread♥

Toriki my mother
&
Nikko my father
&
Alpha my older brother
&
Turtle Is my older sis

Name change from Yume.
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I don't like to ignore people. makes me feel like i'm a bad person..

If I get upset I'll leave the thread for a few hours to a day but that rarely happens..

Yune - I'm glad ^-^

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-08-2012, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
Echo can sometimes throw me off when talking to you. But it's not a bad thing and I don't avoid you.. I just try to change the subject to something i'm not so thrown off about xD

Like the time we were talking about transportation.. or lack of in my town.. *glares at streets* xD that was fun and kinda frustrating.

But I don't avoid people because I get frustrated.. I'd stay and chat in all my threads (you frequent about 2-3 of mine) but I haven't been 100% this past month and so I lurk or post in just the charity threads that I try to manage ono

I hope my not coming to the brothel made you feel ignored *huggles* ono
Oh no not at all I like the seckiness at the brothel. I think it's the way we word out things and we have different ways of processing information and if they don't click on the same subject then it does get confusing 8P

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 02-08-2012, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Yup.. xD it happens a lot :x

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-08-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote