Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default Trisphees Birthday   #1  
So, I just saw the announcement for Trisphees birthday after I noticed the items under my event tab. All the items look good, but I'm a bit disappointed that you have to buy them with Anka tokens. I only have 51 so that means I can only get one item. That's where my disappointment comes from.

Even if I complete all the achievements I have in progress I will only end up with 151 ankas, so still not enough to get everything.

Still, the items are really nice so I'll do what I can to get them. Mostly this is to talk about the items and what a great job the artists did on them. ^_^

Edit:
This is also a ploy to get the last few posts I need in this section. XD Shhh! don't tell anyone!

Another Edit:
Happy Birthday Trisphee. I should have included that to begin with.
Call me Ath!

Last edited by Athilea Majiri; 10-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
XD I dunno I think its fair. I mean you have users with a lot of Anka tokens and nothing to spend them on. You could always offer to buy them from those users.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #3  
I didn't say it was unfair, just that I'm disappointed because I don't have the Anka to buy them.

I have considered that, but I don't have that much Aura. I'll figure something out though.

Edit:
You have an interesting avatar.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Well I am sure you will be able to get enough achievements or Au. XD Though do you have the other Token items?
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #5  
Have you played the crane game yet? you can earn au and items and tokens by playing and getting alll of the items of a set
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
You have a lot more achievements in progress than you know about. Remember, MOST of the achievements on Trisphee are "surprise!" achievements that come up when you don't expect them.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #7  
I have like...all of the Token items excluding a couple of the older event ones I think.

I've played the crane game a lot and got all the achievements that I know of with it.

I hope that some of those surprise achievements come up, but if not then I'll figure something else out.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
I don't have many ether, but I'm posting like a monster to get the achives' I've neglected done. Though, there are a few of the token shop Items that I still really want. -sigh-
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #9  
We'll get there. ^_^ Just...gotta keep trying.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-14-2012, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
the items look awesome.
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote