Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woolgatherer
Default Things I shouldn't be doing at 3am...   #1  
...Joining another avatar site. XD

So hi, I go by Lily or Lilykin. I am familiar with avatar sites. Long time Gaian (though haven't played in like a year haha), Midorean, and a few others that never stuck. We'll see how this place fares! Loving the choose your own adventure thing in corner btw!

I am a college student majoring in Visual Communications. I enjoying Tumblring, drawing, design, crafting, gaming, reading, cartoons, comics, etc and so forth. (read: geek)

Whelp, that's about all I got. I can pretty much find my way around a website (and I seem to be doing ok here so far) but any tips or how tos would be most appreciated!
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Welcome to the site.. We can be newbie's together.. LOL [/was able to finally post on the 8th]
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 06:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Woolgatherer
Default   #3  
Finally able to? Did you have trouble registering or something?
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 06:58 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I had trouble getting my activation code. For some reason it wasn't sending it to me.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 06:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Woolgatherer
Default   #5  
Really? I had no trouble at all. Yahoo E-mail perhaps? I know I have trouble registering for things with my Yahoo lol.

MIA next week! I'm taking a spring break at the beach!

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:08 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Hullo there, new user! My, it's so nice to see so many new faces around these days~ Not having any troubles so far, are we?

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #7  
Oh hello there dont let gall scare you shes actually pretty tame at this time

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:16 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
... -clears his throat- Don't mind her. She's never tame at any time.

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #9  
Pfft i know xD
Anywho welcome!

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Lilykin; ohh no, I have aol.. I stopped using yahoo like years ago.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
AOL always gave me way more troubles than Yahoo ever did. -nodnod-

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:22 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Gall; Mind if I call you that??
This is the first time I've had an activation problem. Normally it takes a day or two to get it, which is okay with me. But but it almost took a whole month.. and that made me really sad.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Woolgatherer
Default   #13  
Creven: I have perhaps 4 different e-mails pff. One of them just happens to be a yahoo XD. I didn't even know AOL was still around lol.

Gallagher: No troubles so far! You a Whovian by any chance?

Asami: Thanks for the welcome! :)

MIA next week! I'm taking a spring break at the beach!

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
No problem ^^
I hope you stay

my closet
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
Be my guest, Crevan.

Actually, Lily, I was NOT when I first chose my title. I only watched the series AFTER I'd already chosen it. I'm honestly interested in medical things (and science), as you could see by taking a look at my hangout thread, The Lab... But now that I HAVE watched it, I'm absolutely in love, yes. So... Yes, but title is unrelated.

Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Lilykin; ohh 4, not bad.. I have like.. a lot.. XD
Yea the old thing is still around.
Old Posted 03-10-2012, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote