Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default It didn't just happen. Yoku and Nikko -M-   #1  

INTRODUCTION

-I would like say this is a rp between Yuko and I so whatever happens happens please do not try to press your way into it. we run how this story will lead so no poking about alright?

-I just want everyone to know this is being run by us. We will see fit how our story will go in many ways it could be simple story or a long inner twined story of the two with history and past.

-This roleplay is rated M for Mature... Just to be safe but who knows what can happen after all.

As for the plot it will write it self out from my understanding so it maybe a romance or even a comedy anything can happen.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship

Damien

His family is full of his kind. Actually, very few of his family do not have magical abilities. So he has been learning from a young age, but his family decided that maybe he should go to a school if for nothing else to be socialized pretty much. And the fact that his parents think the school may be able to teach him some things that they can't.

(May be edited later....if things change and I feel like it XD)
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Van

Being born an incubus he can very headstrong, selfish and rude. But really he can be sweet and a happy go lucky kind of person unless you upset him in any way or other wise. His mother keeps trying to tell him find the right person you want to be with for they will be your partner in life and keep you on your feet, he takes it as keep them close so you can have a meal any time. But being at her wits end she sends him off to school to learn to understand what he needs to do and learn that the world is not all fun and games.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Van yawned as he sat at his desk it was the first day of school and this was not how he wanted to spend most of his days. More or less he wanted to spend them looking for the right kind of meal to have that would taste wonderful and just so good it wouldn't want to leave it alone, sadly no one has at all even come close. A fling here a taste there, yet none of them where anything he was looking for. "Maybe today I will have better luck." he muttered to him self.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #5  
Damien pads into the classroom with a messenger bag. He seems to be trying to make himself appear smaller. All his life, he's been around his family and that's about it, sadly, so he's not sure how to act or what to do around these people, what they're willing to tolerate and what they aren't. He does hope to make a friend or two during his schooling. He ends up sitting at a desk off to the side, next to a student that he would think wears weird clothing, but neither does he wear normal clothing compared to others. "Hello." He says, looking at the other.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Having his though cut, Van looked over to was talking to him tilted his head to the side jade green eyes looking the other over a little. "Heh yo, never seen you around before, you new here?" he asked the other a smirk playing across the incubus's lips. It seem he would have a friend or someone to harass hell even bother that was ease the slowly days that are soon going to come into to play for the rest of the school year.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #7  
Damien moves, as best as he can, his body away without actually moving from the chair as the other student looks him over. He nods a bit. "Ah...yes. Yes, I am. How long have you been here?" He's a bit wary of the other, especially with that smirk on his face. Does he even want to know what the other is thinking? Probably not, he's already decided. "What's your name?"
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"My name is Van Binrose and you are?" as he looked at him some. "Your not very people orientated are you?" just watching Damien a little this was going to be amusing and pretty much fun to see and watch. It seems Van had now found his thing to ease the days soon to come.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #9  
"I'm Damien, nice too meet you." He might change his mind on that last part eventually but for now he does mean it. He chuckles a bit sheepishly at the question. "No, not really." He knows how he grew up isn't exactly normal, but he thinks it was a good environment. "Really, I was only around my family..." But he isn't sure how weird it might be, how he grew up.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Hey to each his own in life, I was raised in the pit and told I needed to find a good partner that I can spend the rest of my life with and be happy and content but like what would ever happen. But back to the other things, it is nice to meet you and I do hope we can be friends, most of the people I know have been moved to others classes or have graduated from this school." as he smirked still just watching Damien it was such an interesting thing to watch him now he knew that this would be fun.

"What other classes do you have and if you would like during lunch I can show you around the school what do you think?" he asked the other.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #11  
Damien just looks at Van, like what is he talking about. The pit? What is the pit? He actually hasn't heard of it. Is he supposed to know what it is? Is that common knowledge? "That is a possible thing to find." Someone to be with and be happy and everything. It may not be likely though. He nods a bit, listening to Van.

"Umm..." He digs through his bag before handing over his schedule. "Those are my classes." He hasn't really looked at them to tell the truth. He looks as he goes. "That would be nice, thank you."
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Now you have even a more confused looked on you're face about the word The Pit, its another term for hell really, I'm an Incubus, demon whatever most people call them now days the term has changed so it. makes me laugh a little." he said "Hmmm finding love ehhh who knows I think at time my mother is just bother and crazy." he said to him.

Reaching over to look at the others classes. "We have a few more together so I'll show you where you can find them and then I will show you around lunch of different places with in the school." just as he thought his plan was going to come together a group of other demons came walking over to him chatting talking about the dates they had the night before. Van tilted his head back shook his head some but chatted with them then soon introduced the others to Damien.

"Hey guys this is the new Kid Damien, Damien these are my friends I gre up with back home you could say. Marcus, Louis, Liam, Neer, if you ever have any problems with something tell them and they will help or tell me and I will help you." the four demons nodded bowed a little to Damien.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #13  
"Well...I've never heard of it before." And Damien hasn't. What he's been told about demons is fairly vague and he isn't sure how much he was told is true or not. He thinks some of it is just made up. He shrugs a bit. "It's still possible for anyone to find love...doesn't mean it's likely though..." He doesn't think it's likely he'll find love considering how few people he actually knows.

He smiles. "Good, thank you, An." He doesn't want to be alone in all his classes, and now it seems, at least, in some classes, he won't have to be alone. And he might end up lost somehow knowing his luck. He stiffens a bit at the others come over. His parents drilled in the be careful of strangers thing fairly well.

"Hello." He smiles a bit weakly as the others friends. He nods as he listen to Van's words. He'll probably go straight to Van instead. He blinks, surprised at the bowing. "Nice to meet you."

He overall feels fairly awkward right now. The people that he's "friends" with, he's known his entire life, know how to react to them and everything so they get along well. These he doesn't know and doesn't want to set them off by accident.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Hearing the bell ring, Van dismissed the others as they either left to head to there own class room or took a seat in the next few row. "Man I gotta say this you must have lived closed off to know now much about the world or what happens in it." he said to him then leaned back in his seat. "I will say this though you are interesting one, so weary of all that comes near I wonder how you going to do in the human world, maybe you will a shut in when you enter it also."

It's not like Van was trying to be mean it just seemed funny to him why would you even raise your kid like that let alone not teach them anything more about the out side world that really left him for a loop and it was just so laughable to him but he knew better then to do such things.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #15  
Damien sighs a bit, relaxing finally, not being so stuff at the moment. He frowns at Van's words. He sees nothing wrong with how his life has been so far. Most of his family lives together. The only reason they send them out now into the world is because they finally thought about what inbreeding might do...and arranged marriages aren't exactly normal nowadays. "That's how my parents before me lived." He halfway sounds like a little child. His parents and their parents and before lived the same way and they did fine it seems. "Well, it's better than just trusting everyone that comes around...right?" It's not like he'll run from everyone that comes near, but he knows some people are bad though he doesn't know which ones are the bad ones. His family was just trying to raise him like they were raised.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Oh no no, its not like its wrong or anything its just amusing and different to me, so please forgive me is I am offending you in away. I want you to know its fine, just not used to seeing it, but then again some vampire families are like that and closed off from the world. But then it's the normal with most being like us." he said laughing a little.

"I think this is why I am glad to be a incubus, I could do what I please and enjoy the world with out living to be a shut in really. But then again I don't think I would have handled that kind of life style well with out going crazy or something like that. To live like caged bird. . . ." he said the last thought with some odd mix of feeling behind it.

Old Posted 10-02-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote