Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default [Starbright]- Kaliko & Rinrou (M)   #1  

Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight

~*Starbright*~

This is a private roleplay between Kaliko and Rinrou. Please do not post.

Summary of roleplay so far:

.Nic and Laurel meet, her pet damages Nic's motorcycle so they travel together to Atlantis ||| to fix it. They get the parts they need ||| and are heading to Detroit to meet up with Nic's friend. ||| Laurel finds Ming Yue and brings her back to meet up with Nic. ||| Nic gives Laurel his navy scarf. ||| While waiting for Ming Yue to return, Laurel and Nic travel to Detroit where Laurel gets into some trouble. ||| Abram makes his appearance right before Ming Yue returns. ||| She annouces they are headed to Eden and after a few days of travel, they reach their destination. ||| Laurel runs into Dani and Raven and they all become friends. ||| Raven meets Wolfe and then Frei. ||| Nic and Yue show up at Ghost. ||| Jezie meets Raven and Laurel ODs. ||| Someone is after Raven ||| CLIKZ explained by Frei. ||| Laurel and Nic visit the banks and meet an unexpected visator. ||| Nic and Laurel are ambushed by CLIKS. |||

100 pages.

.Nic faces a choice. ||| Wolfe breaks Nic out. ||| Laurel and Nic are reunited; the rest of the group follows. ||| Raven explains how he met Dan. ||| The group goes to Laurel's home. ||| Laurel drips into despair and nearly into the river. ||| Laurel's father has cancer. ||| Yue and Wolfe get to know each other. ||| Yue moves Laurel's father with the help of her contacts. ||| Smudging freckles from Nic's face. ||| Everyone meets Yue's friend, Cong, and Laurel sees her father once more so Nic can finally stop babysitting. ||| Frei commissions Dan. ||| Raven shares some of his past. ||| James Taylor makes his entrance. ||| Nic and James "chat." ||| The Juttle comes under attack. ||| Amela's nearly a flying monkey. ||| Dan gives Frei the painting of a woman. ||| Yue and Nic deal with the chipped Monkey while Wolfe and Raven talk love with Laurel. ||| Yue takes on the nicknames of Drowned Cat. ||| Blaze's first introduction. ||| Laurel, Raven and Nic visit the LA racing arena. ||| Nic and Laurel meet Hayden ||| Blaze meets the others. |||

200 pages.

.The pasts of most of Rinrou's characters are revealed :sigh: ||| Group arrives at James' mansion. ||| Midnight chats with Nicel. ||| Beeven stumbles upon Jamel dancing. ||| Discussion over unknown man in Dan's drawing that Nic knows. ||| Nicel 'plays' in the pool. ||| Nic and Laurel have a fight. ||| The group leaves to go on tour with James. |||

Moved Sites.

.Blaze shares a bit of her past with Kale. ||| Finger in the ear. ||| A Blazing Wolfe fight. ||| James steals Yue away/Drunken Yue ||| Nic in the Dark. ||| Raven gets commissioned. ||| Laurel gets company. ||| Raven pecks Bee who stings back. ||| Dan sings for Laurel. ||| Kale shows Blaze how Wolfe fights. ||| Blaze and Kale goes scouting/on a date and become Kaze. ||| James and Yue get in disguise. ||| James's still is revealed and chaos ensues. ||| Twenty-one months and seventeen days. ||| Aaron and Candy enter as back up. ||| Akil makes a sudden appearance to Danny's delight. ||| Laurel's father's support group return to James's. ||| Kale and the carrot. ||| Dr. Dan on love. ||| "That's James." ||| "One day at the time." ||| The return of Nic + a new friend Missy. ||| Hostile Laurel make an appearance but calms in Nic's arms. ||| Ralfe (lol not sure if they should have a couple name yet XD whatever...) chats a bit. |||

100 pages

Dr. Raven on love. ||| Rarel (haha) makes up and discusses past love. ||| Frei and Rosen crash into James's. ||| Jamue makes up. ||| After 300 pages, Nicel FINALLY forms. ||| James resumes his old antics. ||| Dan is the songless songbird. ||| Potential break up of Lauren. ||| Three guys and one girl in a twin bed. ||| Nicel's lap pillow fail. ||| Nic dreams of his father. ||| Frei goes swimming. ||| James says goodbye. ||| Then loses it. ||| The neonates return carrying Dot. ||| Nic takes things a little took far with Laurel. Thankfully, Laurel's too innocent to get it. ||| Rosen chats with Missy in the hot tub, take 1. ||| Nic shares why he's been on the run. ||| Nic's curse. ||| Raven does some rumor hunting. ||| The coffee that confused Nic. ||| Nicel's first date. ||| Starlight bad guy/ignored characters rant. ||| The rest of the group finally arrives at James' place. ||| Kale wakes and talks to Blaze about what happened. ||| Nicel discusses Nic's brother. ||| Dan and Dot meet. ||| Nic learns about James' gift. [url-http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7466&page=183]|||[/url] Long gets pissed. ||| Bee and Raven have another heated chat. ||| Wolfe discusses the safety of Raven's family and decided to act himself. ||| Waven confesses they like each other and Raven isn't knocked out. |||

200 pages

Waven discusses leadership of the neonates. ||| The return of Kandy and the teasing of Nic. ||| Rosen and Missy discuss exercise and Rosen bares all. |||
Last edited by Rinrou; 07-21-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old Posted 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I wish I may, I wish I might,..........
..........Have the wish I wish tonight.

The World
The Future of Earth

Setting
Humans have used most of Earth's natural resources and are now suffering the consequences. The atmosphere is polluted and most believe the surface may only be able to support life for a few more generations. Projects have long since been underway to terraform the moon and Mars for human life, but neither are looking very promising.

To escape reality, many with power and money have created cities that float in the sky far away from the pain and suffering below.

Currency
The most common currency used is the Euro. Inflation has risen about tenfold, so a euro in real life is about ten euros in the future (for convenience sake).

Disease
Many diseases run rampant throughout the world. About half of the known diseases are genetic. About one in every three people get some kind of cancer, but it is treatable if you have the money.

However, a new disease sprang up after the cure for cancer was found. To this day, scientists have yet to find any rhyme or reason to the spread of the disease or a cure for it. The symptoms start similarly to mono. Then the body slowly grows weak and tired. In about a month, the afflicted falls asleep and does not wake. Scientists came up with a random, long, scientific name for the disease, but most people simply call it the Devil's Kiss.

Gangs
There are many powerful gangs. One of the more prominent ones is associated with the symbol of a Chinese Dragon [x].

Language
The most common languages used are English and Chinese. Most other languages are still spoken, but it is generally expected that someone is able to speak English or Chinese if not both.

Chinese

Randomness
It is not uncommon for people to use curse words that relate to the earth such as 'terra' since not many people believe in a heaven or hell.

Used Curse Words

Exclamations of Awesomeness

Instafood. Self explanatory. Requires an instafood oven to cook.
Instaclean. To clean up after meals.
Old Posted 02-05-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3  
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you.

Other places:

Floating Cities:

Atlantis. |||

Ouranos. |||

Earth Cities:

Cespes

LA

Kandy's Resort in Costa Rica

Transportation:

JuttleBug
Last edited by Rinrou; 07-14-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old Posted 02-05-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one.
― Frances Clark

Kaliko's Places

Eden []

Forks
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #5  

We are all in the gutter,
but some of us are looking at the stars.
- Oscar Wilde

Rinrou's Main Characters:

Laurel Cuoco. xx[x]
F | 5'7" | 20
Outfits: [x] [x] (minus leather chest-piece)[x] [x] [x]
Relationships:

Unofficial theme songs:

Mr. Whiskers

Ryuji Wolfe #+#
A few years back: *
M | 5'10" | 24
Introduced Last RP
Other Outfits: [jacket] [x]
One of his Violins: [x]
Relationships:

Theme song:

Evelyn Frei (Frei, Eva) [xxx]
[ RL =darker skin/shorter hair]
F | 4'11" | 13
Introduced other RP
Other outfits: [x](minus sleeves) [x] [x]
(clearly she doesn't have as much boob as some of these girls xP)
Relationships:

Theme song:

James Taylor [=)]
M | 5'10.5" | ?
Introduced other RP
Relationships:

Theme Song:
I'm gonna make this place your home - pg324
Current: X

Kale. zZz
M | 29 | 6’2”
Clothing: [x] [x] [x]

Theme Song:

Since Blaze left: I want candy - Bow Wow Wow

Pepper.
Last edited by Rinrou; 10-06-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I love the stars..........
...Because they can't say anything........
.......I love the stars......
..........Because they do not judge anyone.

- Natsuki Takaya

Kaliko's Main Characters

Dominic Duncan (Nic)
Male | 5'10" | 23 years old
Introduced Old RP

Ming Yue Chiou (Yue)
Female | 5'9" | 24 years old
Introduced Old RP

Coner Hudson (Raven)
Male | 6'0" | 22 years old
Introduced Old RP
Last edited page 197

Danica (Dan, Dani)
Female | 5'8" | 18 years old
Introduced Old RP

Blaze
Female | 6'0" | 23 years old
Introduced Old RP

??? (Miss Q / Q / Missy)
Female | 5'9" | 22 years old
Introduced Page 94

Seraphim Bell ( Fin )
Male | 5'7" | 14 years old
Introduced Page 461

Spoilers
Last edited by Kaliko; 09-06-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #7  
Rinrou's Minor Characters: aka. Forgettable Characters.
|some may be promoted|

Brenda "Bren" <>
14 | F | 5'8"
Seems friendly and good natured.

Laurel's acquaintances:

CLIKZ~

James's Crew:

Guardian Angels:

Okorie:

Random:
Last edited by Rinrou; 10-20-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light

Kaliko's Minor Characters

Aaron [ ]
Male | ?? | ??
--

Cong [ ++ ]
Male | 5'11" | 26 years old
Introduced Old RP

Dewei [ $ ]
Male | ?? | ??
Page 185

Ling Chiou [ ]
Female | 24 | ??
Introduced Page 170

Long Ko [ ]
Male | 24 | 5'10"
Introduced Page 170

Sheng Chiou [ ]
Male | ?? | ??
Introduced Old RP

Fuqin
Male | ?? | ??
Introducted Old RP

Raven's Mother (Auntie) [ ]
Female | ?? | ??
--

David Duncan
Introduced Old RP

Tusk [ @ ]
Male | 6'2" | ??
Introduced Page 493

Last edited by Kaliko; 10-01-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #9  
Quotable Quotes.

Old Site:
"Be shocked and ice your head at the same time" - Laurel
"Are you that desperate, you old log?" - Nic
"You must think I'm rather stupid..." [Laurel] muttered. "... Depends," Nic replied with a shrug.
"Have you been to Luna's before? Fantastic waffles." - Raven
"But don't fall for him, I'm pretty sure he's not gay." - Laurel to Raven
"If you wait around for another hour there won't be any shirts on." - Wolfe
"I'd especially like it if you'd wear it with a solid color skirt and rainbow stockings." - Raven
"She's hot," - Nic

(And here: Where Nic says more words in two posts than he had in the entire rp so far.)
"I know I do, but seriously?!" He let out a string of heartfelt curses before turning to where Trak's voice came from last. "Dirt, you've gotta help me! There's gotta... Oh, crust, I know!" he announced, hope coming back into his voice. "If you can't let me go, then hire me! That motorcycle trick I pulled back there? You have to admit, that was pretty massive. Always wanted to try it out for a spin. No one else can do anything like that. And I have plenty more massive stuff where that came from!"
"There has to be someone else who can speak for me! Come on! I'd get along with everyone! I swear I don't usually talk this much, but you've got to give me a little slack for the situation I'm in!"

"What he does best is get caught. Then he'll reap you for all you're worth, leave you with nothing, and disappear without a trace long before you realize your pants were down the entire time." - Yue on Nic

This Site:
Yue and James's Bickering -52

"A rolling boulder gathers moss faster than you can hack," Missy - 102

"A day in the life of a trained seducer on his day off"

"went tanning naked, Long didn't like that... he started talking more so that was fun, thought I'd take him on a trip.... but he tried to kill me, luckily he didn't... Then I tanned on the beach for awhile, I'm probably dehydrated... Long made a bow for the first time, exciting, I think he's opening up again, how fun, but he almost killed me. But he didn't so it's fine. Okay! Craft time! I'll make a butt load of crafts for him to decorate! boy that was exhausting... gonna take a nap, he won't kill me, he didn't before. Oh terra! his box for me is awesome! I better tell him! opps... probably shouldn't have kicked the door open, oh well, opps... he fell down... oh well, wait what? he has a mirror? and a BOW? in his HAIR? Well well well this day keeps getting more and more interesting... oh terra... now he's crying... opps..."
Last edited by Rinrou; 10-06-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Side Story Notes

Costumes~

Sheng - http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-2045-2560.jpg
Chi (Sheng's guard and younger brother of Chao) - http://images.zap2it.com/images/movi...e-opera-20.jpg
Ling/Chao (Ling's guard and older brother of Chi) - http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...5-1024-768.jpg

Long - http://www.fashionteria.com/wp-conte...se-Costume.jpg[/spoil]
Last edited by Kaliko; 10-31-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #11  
This is reserved.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
reserved.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #13  
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light