Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Scythe Meister
Default   #65  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
I don't say they're ugly or anything, but new items have to be up the level of the rest of the items to stay interesting, which isn't easy with an artist like KawaiiHannah. She made beautiful stuff. And the new items don't really blow my mind.
All the new dis and Cis ive seen are horribale compared to the past :c
Best di they had this year was in april.
EAT.
---------------------------------
"Round One Goes To Me!"
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
-
What happened to this Hanna girl and why did she leave?
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #67  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arix View Post
You'll have to adapt or you won't survive in the world. Shit happens and you have to deal with it. There will be people who will treat you like crap and you have to deal with it. They will be your bosses and people you have to listen to.

Really? What was his original account?

It's not an excuse, it's a reason and an explanation. People make mistakes. That's life and you have to deal with it.

It probably would be best to just stop now seeing as I don't think we can ever agree and I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying in some instances.

You think I give a flying fuck? Sorry, but I'm not going to just "deal with it". I would rather die than just sit around and let myself be treated like shit. I don't care what you think or say, especially when you act like you know what I have to do. I won't say what you have to do because I don't go around telling people what they have to do like I'm their fucking superior, but you know what you SHOULD do? Stop telling me how I have to react to shit.

And I don't think YOU understand what I mean when I say how you seem to want me to act and react to things is NEVER going to happen. NEVER. Stop trying to make it seem like I am wrong. Either that, or never post in my threads ever again, because right now, your condescending attitude is pissing me the fuck off.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Time Agent
Quote:
Originally Posted by xia View Post
I think its funny how they said the custom shop would also be available for gold waaaay back....guess they need the money for Iscari-shit's vacation, woohoo!
The site takes a lot of money to support. For a while they were in the red. Dekkard doesn't even get paid if that helps you understand. Iscariot doesn't take vacations. He doesn't even sleep that much. He only gets 4 to 5 hours a night most nights because he's working on Solia.
------
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #69  
Guys guys, keep it down a little.

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arix View Post
The site takes a lot of money to support. For a while they were in the red. Dekkard doesn't even get paid if that helps you understand. Iscariot doesn't take vacations. He doesn't even sleep that much. He only gets 4 to 5 hours a night most nights because he's working on Solia.
Well, that's GREAT for them. Maybe it'd be easier to run their site if they were actually PROFESSIONAL. Hmmm....

Now, being the OP, I'm going to ask you all to drop it. Seriously. We've talked about Solia a million times it seems, and its getting old. I'd much rather let it go than let it get me mad over and over.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #71  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
Guys guys, keep it down a little.
I'm done, I even asked the subject be changed. e ue
-not too happy right now-
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Scythe Meister
Solia has just become a giant money suck, its very close to being as expensive as gaia.

Like shit gaia has those 10 dollar random item boxes every other day but soia has these shit 50 dollar Dis for god sake...
EAT.
"Round One Goes To Me!"
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #73  
AND SPEAKING OF GAIA/GAYA....

God I can't stand it there. Some of their items, I will be honest, are very cute, but horribly overpriced. e__e
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
-
*munches on popcorn* O.O Drama....

Let's see...I'm only curently part of 5 avatar sites. Not sure if that is a lot or not, but it's always fun joining new sites so I hope some open soon.
.___.
Time Agent
Default   #75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulkth View Post
Hmm, I'm just lurking. XD

And listening to what you guys have to say.

Seems like there is lots of drama on solia, but I still want to join and see what it's like. XD
There's not really any drama on Solia. There seems to be a lot of drama off site with banned users though.

@Silverbleed We're just of a different opinion then. I like the new items a lot.

@Boxxy A lot of people would disagree with you. The Monarch DI from this month is beautiful.

@Xia Please calm down. I'm not trying to make you upset, I'm trying to discuss with you. If you want me to I'll leave. We just happen to have a difference of opinion. I'm sorry if that upsets you.
------
Lazy
I just want you to realize I'm not going to deal with it is all. I refuse to just bow my head and be stepped on. x____x I'm not upset now, I just would rather leave it at that. You don't have to leave so long as we can move on and just agree to disagree.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #77  
I think you guys will like Elidiun~

Malthea has been in development foreverrrr. D:
Let's just hope it will be worth it!

Chloria is a piece of crap and everyone knows it, no matter how much they try to spray their shit with Febreeze, metaphorically speaking~
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
-
Wow, $50 for a pixel item? X_X
I can barely afford stuff on avatar sites that are free let alone that. I say that's way more expensive than gaia. O.O
.___.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #79  
Aren't we done talking about Solia yet? xD
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
In a discussion thread everyone is free to give their opinion, but nobody has to attack each other over that. Take a deep breath and try to realize you are all in a discussion thread.

@Arix; yeah that's clearly a different opinion ^^ I remember when I was on Solia I got really excited every month to see what was released. But I lost interest. I don't really get this 'OH SHIZ YES IT'S THE 1ST' anymore hahah

@Xia; oh yes Chloria was a huge dissapointment. Too bad, one admin was really motivated and tried her best. But the admin didn't even care about the site and left completely.

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote