Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lil' Inkling
Default We are the Crystal Gems! [Group Rp]   #1  
This is the world of Steven Universe, all is as it would be save for in this Alternate Universe, the crystal gems have been able to cure corrupted gems and they return as who they were before. Gems that have been cured do not remember being a monster and are not aware of it for it might cause a relaspe and change them back. Only a handful of Gems have been cured and are set all over the world to help them with other corrupted gems and hoping to collect said gems and help them as well. This is Beach City our main setting for this AU. Beach City was awfully quiet for the rambunctious town and its people who ususally loud and lively. All was quiet save for a distress signal that was being sent out:

"This is Garnet of the Crystal Gems in the Beach city sector, Beach City is in trouble, and unfortunately Pearl, Amethyst, and myself are-"

"OH! And me too! Don't forget Steven!"

"Heh, yes I didn't forget you Steven. The four of us are awfully busy with a big mission that requires us to leave Beach City for the moment. We need any able bodied Gems that are near by to investigate the trouble and take care of it."

Moonstone was already in the city when she got the distress signal. She decided to investigate the down town area to ensure the trouble was not here. She walked around an noticed the disturbing lack of citizens in town. She looked in all the stores and every nook and cranny she could find, but no sign of any humans, anywhere.

"Hmm How awfully perculiar..."
It's me.
Old Posted 11-16-2014, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Jade had been happily browsing the library recipe book section when the summons called to her.

"Oh! My goodness, it must be dire indeed! I'd best hurry to Beach City!"

Biting her lip, she regretfully set down the half a dozen books she'd pcked to check out. Cupcakes could wait... kind of.

Dashing out of the library's rear entrance, Jade took the form of a barnswallow and speedily flew back to Beach City. Once over the main street, she circled overhead until she spotted Moonstone's silver-blue form below. Folding her wings tight, she dove quickly down and then pulled out of the dive six feet above the pavement, giving her almost a whole foot of air to descend out of as she retook her human form.

"Hey, what seems to be the problem? I don't see anything going on, really," she asked with cheerful confusion.
Last edited by Witchchylde; 11-16-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: color a bit too pale to read
Old Posted 11-16-2014, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3  
Agate was just entering the town, having been traveling around a lot when she hears the summons. Picking up the pace she dashes through the town, glancing around and noticing the lack of people walking around doing any kinds of shopping. She doesn't even see anyone entering or leaving the grocery store further down the street. Ahead she spots Jade and Moonstone.

"Something is definitely wrong, where are all the shoppers? No on is entering or leaving any of the stores, not even a grocery store." She continues trying to look around, she gems glowing as she's on the alert in case they get attacked.

Old Posted 11-16-2014, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Moonstone greeted Jade and Agate as soon as they arrive.

"There are no traces of any humans anywhere. I've checked all the stores and all the houses. Nothing."

Moonstone also looked around until she found something. What is this? She stuck her finger into the strange substance on the ground.

"It's slime...but from where?"
It's me.
Last edited by Him; 11-17-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old Posted 11-16-2014, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #5  
Leaning over Moonstone's hand, Jade sniffed the goop.

"Hm, doesn't smell familiar. Maybe... oh no, huh uh, nope, not gonna say it, not even gonna think it,"she said, backing away a step or two. She looked around at the mostly empty streets, taking in the apparent absence of citizens, then looked back worriedly at the slime. Nope, she thought, not even thinking that thought.

(Soylent green is people! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!)
Last edited by Witchchylde; 11-18-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: added lame joke
Old Posted 11-17-2014, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Confused, Agate takes a closer look at the slime that Moonstone found, then looked back up at Jade because of her reaction. Looking between the two of them Agate begins to worry.

"Jade, you seem to have an idea as to what this might be. Is it dangerous? Does it possibly have something to do with the people disappearing?

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #7  
"It was just a silly idea, jumping to conclusions, something I'm really good at. Or, bad at. Heheheh."

Jade's pale green cheeks turned bright pink with her embarrassment. Hopefully she hadn't royally flubbed up her first mission before she'd even begun to investigate.

"No, okay, maybe it's like, snail trail? Like, a giant snail is loose or something?" she suggested helpfully, trying very hard not to suggest that the goo was the people.

(Whoops, sorry, should have waited for Moonstone!)
Last edited by Witchchylde; 11-18-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: trying not to run away with the RP
Old Posted 11-18-2014, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Moonstone examined the slime carefully and then looked on where a trail slightly formed. She hummed with curiousity. And listened to the other two gems talking, perhaps it was a snail as Jade juggests? Seemes logical. The silver blue crystal gem stand and begins to walk with the trail.

"Alright then Gems if it is a snail monster it couldn't have gone far. Even if it is large it should be very slow and therefore easy to catch up to."
It's me.
Old Posted 11-18-2014, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #9  
Nodding in agreement Agate follows Moonstone as she begins going along the trail she found. Her gems glow as she summons her bow and arrows, notching the arrow on the string in case they get attacked by something.

"Do you want me to scout ahead? There's plenty of buildings to us as cover as I make my way forward, this way if I see something I can inform you two telepathically."

Old Posted 11-18-2014, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
"Oh, that's a great idea, um... Agate, right? Yeah, scouting ahead would help a lot."

Maybe everyone's just taking a ride on the back of a friendly giant snail, she told herself as they tracked the path of the slime trail. Certainly not slurped down a giant snail's throat, she regretted thinking.

"So, Moonstone, how do you feel about cupcakes," she asked cheerfully, in a blatant attempt to get her mind off of awful possibilities.
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #11  
"Alright then Agate go up ahead and scout and report back immediately. Of you do find the creature do not engage it until Jade and myself are present. No Gem should take on any creature alone. Even as slow as a snail."

Moonstone stated as she lead the other two along the slime trail.

"I don't eat human food much less sugary confectionaries. Let's try and focus on the mission at hand. I know it may be nerve wrecking fighting a monster if it's your first time but Agate and I are here to help you Jade. I won't leave you behind or stuck and neither will Agate."
It's me.
Old Posted 11-19-2014, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Roger that, and if either of you need me, just think really hard of me and I'll pick up on it telepathically. I can only do this with gems unfortunately so keep that in mind." Moving quickly and stealthily Agate scouts ahead along the trail. In order to disturb as little as possible she steps carefully even around litter on the ground. When the trail turns around a building Agate silently scales the building to the top to get a good vantage point and to look down from above.

(I haven't watched this far into the show [I think I watched the first season because it was an hour long] so if it is an actual monster let me know, okay?)

Old Posted 11-19-2014, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #13  
"Right, focus. I can do that,"Jade asserted with a nod, then began to apparently fiddle with her belly button. A flash of greenish light presaged the appearance of her throwing ring, which she held with both of her hands, then followed after Moonstone and Agate after the mystery trail.

"Although, snails? Yech. Just saying."
Old Posted 11-20-2014, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
"We're only assuming that it is a snail. It might be a slime monster altogether."

Moonstone stopped and though about Agate for a few moments to try and get into contact with her.

'Agate, what's your status?'

((And yes it's going to be a monster of course.))
It's me.
Old Posted 11-20-2014, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #15  
"The trail leads around some buildings, but I haven't spotted anything yet. I'm going to cross over the roofs to get a better vantage point and hopefully spot something." As she's explaining she makes her way over to other roof tops, keeping her jumps as low as possible so that what ever it was she was following would be less likely to spot her. Last thing she and the rest of the team needed was for the monster to spot them first if there is a monster.

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
"Okay, well, I'm going to listen very hard for something that sounds slimy, like squelching or something, at least to check if it's close enough for us to hear." Jade hoped that the assumption would follow that it would also be able to hear them in that same event. Deciding that closing her eyes while walking would be a poor choice of senses to deprive, she held her breathe so as not to smell or taste so her hearing would heighten. When spots started dancing before her eyes, she let the breath out.
"Well, I didn't hear much besides the surf out on the beach," she announced. But, it could just be sitting still and not sliding around on its slimy appendage, whatever it might be.
Old Posted 11-20-2014, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote