Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

It's over 9000!
Default Unreliable Data   #1  

Kaimid watched as Fakir headed off with Katrine and Kylesti, knowing how unfond his friend was of both women. He could not help a smirk at the sight. Looking back to his companions, he saw Furball's tail perk up before she bolted off after what could only be their lost associate.

“Furball may have an idea where Sebastian has gone. I calculate a 97.38% liklihood that she will lead us in the proper direction, as opposed to a 13.45% success ratio of a search on our own.”

Ellysia shifted in the snow, throwing a glance to Virgil, who merely rolled his eyes in response.

“Don’t worry, friends Ellysia and Virgil. My calculations have a 98.999% success rate with the given variables, and past experience with Furball raises my success rate by another 2.75%, which ensures a greater than 100% rate of–”

He was cut off Ellysia turning away and starting after Furball. “Would it kill you to speak like a normal person for once, Kaimid? Let's go.”

Virgil was quick to follow after before Kaimid could respond, arms gesturing for the group to move along after the bobbing black tail.

Old Posted 03-08-2014, 10:20 PM  
Virtuosa of Style

After following Kaimid's tiny friend for some time, with the occasional glance at her watch, Ellysia turned off from the creature's track to examine a familiar-looking piece of red fabric sticking out of a snowdrift.

Dusting it off, she recognized immediately the red hair-tie she'd been wearing this morning. It had been knocked loose in the snowball fight. Sighing under her breath, she stood and waited for her companions to catch up. She'd had enough of this – the stupid pet had no idea where it was going!

“Okay. That’s it! We need a new plan, since your calculations were obviously wrong!” She held up the hair band accusingly before throwing it at the confused robot.

Kaimid picked it up and analyzed it for a moment. “I seem to have forgotten to factor Furball's lack of familiarity with the local terrain. Given how far we've gone from our original location, I can now calculate our chances of finding Sebastian as 15%.”

Ignoring Kaimid's obsessive babbling, Ellysia threw up her hands and walked away. “Any bright ideas?” she asked Virgil. “Kaimid here is obviously good for nothing when it comes to being helpful.”

Old Posted 03-08-2014, 10:23 PM  
The Man in Red
Default   #3  

Not sure how to respond, Virgil stepped closer and laid a calming hand on his friend's shoulder. “Ell, calm down. Please. Lower your voice.” Hopefully the look he gave her would keep her aggravation in check. “Kaimid didn’t know, and we really can’t do anything about it now.”.

“How can you say that?!” She pushed him away and began pacing around. “We’ve been wandering around like idiots for hours!” It had been about twenty minutes. She stormed off, casting a seething look back at him. “I'm heading this way, whether you guys follow me or not!”

Old Posted 03-08-2014, 10:25 PM  
Closed Thread