Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee Kensai
Default A New Ascension   #1  
He felt muscles in his back and shoulders tense, he could still feel the ghost of a gunblade grip in his hands, and his new armor felt light compared to his old raiment. As his wings lifted him over and carried him across the land, he felt a growing sense of dread, and understood it to be the coming of dark times. He had felt this many times before, and would face it head on just like every other time.

"If only Taiye and Reve were here to see me now." He thought to himself, "I do wonder what they're doing now. I've not heard news of my old flame in a long time..." He began to reminisce on old times, remembering how lovely he had thought her when he saw Taiye on the battlefield, remembered picking up a weapon like hers and carrying it into countless battles.

"Well, it would seem it is time for me to step up once again. I think I will make my base camp....ah, right here!" He descended on a patch of ground near a large cavern, and stepped inside. He snapped his fingers, silver-blue light appearing in veins along the walls, revealing a huge room. "Yes, this will do nicely.." He went to work immediately, fashioning furniture and a door for the entrance. "Oh, the glorious things one can do with a little magic these days... Well, looks like we're ready for business." And wit hthat, he stepped outside, and out up a beacon, with a message: "Come all, for a place of rest, and a place of Light."
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:03 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
And in his form, he could no longer find his shadow. Light, and the people who dwell within it passed through his body as though he were a piece of light himself, but knowing otherwise...
"Where am I?"
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:25 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #3  
He felt a presence draw near, and instantly focused his gaze to it. "Hello there. You are nearing the sanctum I have made for all. Are you lost, or did you come here with a purpose?"
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:28 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
He couldn't see the face, nor hear the voice of the one who was near him, but felt a presence, as though the ghost of another dimension had decided to peek in: it felt both warming and in violation of his very being. He hugged himself.
"Who are you?"
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:34 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #5  
He thought about it for a moment, wondering how best to respond. The entity didn't seem to think he should be here, and so he hesitated before answering I am known as Hermes. I have fought in every war this planet has seen since my lifetime began, and I was once a follower of Taiye's. I am now a guardian of sorts, and I take a new form depending on where and when I am needed most. I have been a foot soldier, I have been a spirit, and now I am not sure who or what I am. So, I guess the answer is...I don't know. Care to find out with me?" He extended a hand, not even sure if there was another hand to reach for in the first place.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:38 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Spikes quickly pierced from his heart and jabbed at the hand from the unknown. The blackened things could not be seen, nor harm the thing as it was there, but wasn't.
"STAY AWAY"
Fear crept in upon him as he crouched into the air, dissolving into shadows of matter. How could shadows proceed in light? How could light ignore the shadows? The paradox of the matter didn't matter as Hermes touched darkness.
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:49 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #7  
"Do you not yet see me for what I am? Here, let me make this much, much more clear to you..." He clenched his hand around the dark form of the spikes, his hand dripping a gray substance, akin to blood but not the same.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 01:54 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Whatever the thing might have been, it did not retreat, so like a snake he lashed out....

Fearlessness, or rather the fear of being afraid had lured the life of the lands out to him, long ago...but it was long ago when the wastelands have finally reached his hand and he found, inside, the infecting remains: a soul devouring demon.

The shapeless shadows shifted round the thing. Memories of another time filled Hermes, implanting the memories from a time in between the story.

And a name resounded as well: Emanon Oen
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:05 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #9  
"Well, how nice it is to finally meet you. Maybe a different name of mine will strike a chord with you: Oigsule Vasar, the Hammer. Do you recall us? Savi Vasar? Ah, I remember...such zeal we had, until our ranks were corrupted. I see corruption not as a destructive force, but a changing one. would you try to find it in me?" He continued to stare hard onward, no emotion showing on his face, but his hands glowing with golden light.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:08 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Things stopped, if only for a moment, as though to listen and internalize the names that were heard, but to no avail. Things like names were forgotten long ago and the last name was spared, as tasteless waste, in the void of what was forgotten. (._.) It could almost be compared to a blank stare at words which held little meaning to the corrupted soul.

From the hand that protruded into the newly forming void, the dark matter began to crawl up Hermes' arm, seeking to identify and, if unsatisfied, devour the thing like he was, long ago.
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:15 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #11  
"GOTCHA!" he seized at the shadows crawling up his arm, pulling towards himself, eyes shining silver like the moon. His body glowed with energy as he ripped at the shadows, dragging whatever their source was towards him...
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:18 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
"GRYAH!
The Sanctuary shook with the shaking screech. The matter was forced to reform as the silver glow of hermes forced a yield...

But also invested in this was the demon, which did not yield and mold, like clay, another form for the visitor who fear for its life.
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:32 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #13  
"Do not confuse me with a mere mage, creature. I am not a wielder of the light, I am no simple user of the old Magick. I am the embodiment, I am the wild, raw power, and you will yield to me. I seek only to know you, but you seek to take me, and so you force my hand. Yield." and with that, his eyes flashed crimson, his blood churned, turning red with new form taking him, as he pulled at the demon. He felt the dark presence within him now, and knew he was closing in on some results.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:35 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
The demon, now lured out of the void of created by his vessel, had no choice but to fight, flail, and attempt to flee, for outside of it's domain, it was weaker. Perhaps it was easily consumed, but what dawned upon the vessel, Emanon Oen, was new fear. Powerful was the being in front of him and how lightly could the wish for peace be taken by one so ready for war.

"Are you the master of this space?"
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:42 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #15  
"No, the master is dead. I killed him. I am the emancipator of this place, and I will see all freed from any form of mastery." He knew this to be his true purpose. He would never be the master of these people, for it was against his nature. He was a soldier, and a damn good one, but he was also a man of peace, of freedom. He was a walking contradiction to some, but to those wise enough he made perfect sense.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:49 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
"I see. I am Emanon Neo, a wanderer. I would ask for sanctuary here, but I have no body to in which rest. It has long been destroy within the forgotten wastelands of war."
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:53 PM