Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default Doubly Damned NikkoxKaguya -m-   #1  
Disclaimer: This roleplay will potentially have gore, violence, language, and sexual as well as other mature themes. IF you are not of the mature age or are squeamish we would like to take this opportunity to ask you to leave. That was your one and only warning... have a nice day

A set of twins, treated as mear objects by their parents because of the gifts they have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It was almost morning or so she believed, his long blonde hair looked ratty at the moment though around her neck would still be a plain titanium chain, his eyes looked over to the otherside of the room where her brother was, in the same situation as she was. Soon he closed her eyes, she tried to move her hands but to no avail, they to where bound punishment from when he attempted to fight off the advances of one of their parents friends.

"Brother... Are you awake?" he whisper unsure if she would get an answer, they never knew which one was older, and they didn't even have names they could call each other because they where always taught that they had never deserved such a thing.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 12:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  

Slowly sitting up the other moved about hearing the chain's rattle some trying to gather up is own thoughts of what was going to happen this day. "I am now. . . .it's hard to sleep when you're cold as you know." he said holding his head some. "I think it's morning. . ." he could smell something like food drift into the small room they lived in but he could be wrong and unsure of what time it really was. "But it will be okay, today maybe different, maybe they will be a little more kind since it is our birthdays. . ." he said, it was something he had kept count on only cause when they where allowed outside he would look at the season it was the end of the summer knowing that fall would start soon.

"So we have something to somewhat look forword to. . . " it was not much but it was worth a try to help the other hops up.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
he looked to him through the darkness, often he wondered why there was no windows in the small cell they called their room "It is very cold." he often wondered why there was no heating, where they hated so much that they wanted them to die. Closing his eyes he sighed biting his lip trying not to make to much noise or he knew the punishments that would follow. He sniffed at the air to see what his brother was talking about and smiled smelling sausages he hugged his stomach as it grumbled "s-sorry f-for being loud." he stuttered scared that their parents where going to hear and hurt him because of it.

"D-do you think they will us to keep a present this year?" it was something that never was allowed before but he thought this was an important birthday even though he didn't count overly well. He didn't ask how the other knew he just took his word for it. Hearing the words he nodded his eyes going wide as his chain hit the floor. "uh-oh..." he knew they where in trouble now and he was panicked.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

He quickly held his breath in hopes no one would be coming it was already hard to make sure things they did was not out of places. He closed his eyes trying to see what was going to happening, he could hear foot steps coming close as a set of key rattled out side thew door. Here it comes and it was going to be scary and it was going to make him fall soon. hearing the key go into the door no sooner did it fly open as women and a man stood in the door way.

"My, my it seems they are up my dear husband children who are filthy are now able to move it seem they know what day it is today. So what should we do with them?" she asked holding on to her husbands arm.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
He brought up his chain hearing the foot step and even cowered moving to be in a small ball as he heard the keys rattling his eyes going to his brother in fear "s-sorry" he whispered to the other knowing that it likely wouldn't be heard but hearing the click and the room door opening he whimpered a little seeing both their parents he wanted to cry but didn't even want to imagine what would happen to him if he did.

The man kissed his wife's cheek smiling sadistically seeing how the two where. "It does seem like they are awake doesn't it..." he moved into the dark damp room "So, do you know what day it is today?" he asked chucking seeing how Xue seemed to be cowering knowing he was likely the one to drop his chain, he dismissed his wife's second question at least for the moment to see if one of them would speak up to his question.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

He looked at his bother shook his head saying it was alright once the door had opened, Taihei held his hand up to shield his eyes from the light that poured into the small room they where kept in darkness so it was rare they got to see the outside light, what was even worse for them both they had pale color eyes by being kept in the darkness. "Since you are asking father, it wouldn't happen to be the day we came into this world. . . " he said as he bowed his head in fear he couldn't have been wrong but was afraid in case he was wrong.

The women stood in the door way leaning against the frame as she watched on looking and watching more it was amusing in away and it was rather a sight to see in away. But she was also rather unhappy that her other half dismissed her question to him.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
He looked to Taihei as he spoke and smiled nodding "You are indeed correct, it was the day we where cursed with you two filthy children." he looked back to his wife and smiled with a little wink showing he was just playing so he needed to dismiss the question for a short while. "As for your question my dear, I believe we should get them bathed, changed and give them the present from us..." he paused for a moment going to Taihei undoing the chain from his collar, before removing the bindings doing the same to Xue.

"Your bath has already been done, hurry up you have half an hour to be at the dinner table in the nice pyjama's we've left for you. with that he moved out of the room kissing his wife's lips heading to get ready for what he had planed.

Xue had kept curled during the whole event his eyes had been closed due to the light, his skin like his brother's was pale due to little sunlight. As the parent's left he remained where he was unsure if it was some sort of trap and was didn't want to tempt fate by even moving.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  

Taihei blinked some seeing as the chain was removed from him and his bother he moved off the bed to help Xue off his and head off to the bath. Walking out of the small room they walked into the bigger room which was a show room of where they would look like it was there room that they lived in, it had all the things from past birthdays and small parties they had gone to it was nothing more then a mask no one outside of the home knew what they both face and what they both had to deal with. Making his way across the brightly lit room from the open windows he was able to get him and his bother into the bathroom the one they saw only so often when they could come out of there dark hole in the wall.

Getting into the bathroom the air was warm from the bath water that was drawn as he moved the other into the warm water them climb in him self. "Turn around so I can wash your back and make sure you look fine for them when we get dress down to the table." he said as he reached over to take the bath sponge and soaked it started to lather it with soap.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Feeling his brother's hand he took it without any hassle and moved off his bed being careful not to make a noise. To him it seemed like they where being to nice like they could be pulled back into their dank dark piece of hell that was their cell. "Taihei, why do they hate us?" he asked biting his bottom lip his head turning to look over his right shoulder as if they where being watched. Even now his eyes remained almost closed as he tried to get use to the sunlight. "It's our doll house." it's what he called the room people outside the household seen knowing that soon they would be going to the doll room, what he named their wardrobe as all it was, was to dress like dolls for the façade that was suppose to be their lives.

"I-isn't that water going to be to hot." when they did wash it was usually in ice cold water. but done as he was asked undressing from the ragged clothing he wore allowing his back to be washed. "W-when do they ever get us presents?" he asked he was never one to upset his parents but he was curious on what his brother thought.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  

Taihei blinked didn't say much they where nothing but dolls to there mother and father no one knew the ugly truth everyone thinks they are happy family but it was all lie that they followed so they wouldn't get hurt. As he continued to wash the other. "I don't know why they hate us. . . .it could be cause we where born different from everyone else is what could be. . . .but I don't know why they hate us so much." as he started to rise off the other. "Yeah the doll house. . . .the house where we have to dress up for them and look like family. . . " he muttered.

"Yeah they made sure the water is warm today it seems. . . .but I am not sure when they will give us anything all we can do just wait and see." was all he could say once he was done he help his bother out of the bath then got in him self after discarding his rags that was call night yime clothing started to wash.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Xue said nothing content for the moment nodding at what the other had said, he knew they where dolls hidden away unless they needed to be shown to someone. Thanks to his long black hair and frail features and build he passed as a girl it hadn't been the first time he had been called a girl by friends of the family and there parents had agreed that he was indeed a she which often left him confused even going to a special room to 'entertain' friends but he was given a chocolate bar but often came back crying and withdrawn for days at a time, but never told his brother why.

When moved out of the bath tub he began to dry a little before helping to wash Taihei's back before going back to drying himself, his eyes going to the pyjama's that had been left out for them, as they couldn't read but had been shown a sign that represented them he blinked sighing a little "Why do mine look girly... every year this happens." he whispered continuing to dry himself "D-do they which I-I was a girl or something?" he was confused about himself and his parents and their inner circle where the cause of it.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

Taihei couldn't even understand it him self from time to time he would be held in another part of the house when the took Xue away he would need to tend to the lady guest. When they would meet back is bother was in tears and he would be left clueless as to why and why the other would be so far away from him for days. "I don't know why. . . I have asked they tell me to be quiet. . . " as he finished and got out of the tub to dry off and walk over to the clothing that was laid out. He looked down seeing his was matching top and pants while his sibling had to wear the frilly looking night gown.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Xue looked to the frilly peach nightgown he found himself wanting to cry again but he knew it was best if he didn't after all this was meant to be a special occasion so placed on the underwear and slipped on the nightgown. he felt so confused and muddled that he really needed to ask "What am I?" he removed the little clip with his symbol and placed it on an empty peg. his hand going to his brother while the other went to the collar around his neck wondering why these hadn't been removed yet
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  

"Xue whatever they say. . . .you are you. . ." he wasn't allowed to say other wise he would be beaten half to death like the last time he spoke out of line. As he took the hand of the other. "They will never come off. . . ." he said quietly knowing it wouldn't when he did he was beaten when he told them take it off he was beaten. In his whole life he spent more time getting beaten then ever being loved. At times he felt they loved Xue a little more but it could be cause they treated him differently.

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
"B-but I don't know who I am... I-I was born a boy... a-an..." he started sniffling showing he was upset more so as tears began to fall as he continued to walk he was trying to put on the mask but it had already broken for the moment but it was to late to mask by the time they got to the dinning hall, he wondered if they where late as the dinning hall seemed empty for the moment.
Quote:

Old Posted 08-28-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote