Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default   #1633  
Ya my bf is soooo excited since he mains ADC xD

Old Posted 10-30-2015, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
But now I'm gonna have to support all these people who DON'T main ADC and are trying out the new stuff and have no idea what it does. T_T

I've been practicing my Quinn mid in teambuilder, since the guy who did the rework says she'll probably end up being a midlane roaming assassin adc thingy. I just got wrecked by an Anivia. Anivia mains are scary. T_T

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 10-31-2015, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1635  
Ya they are D: I hate them. XD

She will be a mid! I think! She looks so funny being carried by her bird.

Old Posted 10-31-2015, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
I just watched a video of a guy playing her in the jungle on PBE. His first couple camps were really rough, but then he backed early to get the new flask upgrade, and it gave him enough sustain to just clear a camp in between constant ganks. It looked really fun. I wonder if people will actually ever play ADC jungle besides Kindred, or if it'll just remain a funny troll pick.

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #1637  
I dunno, Vayne jungle seems to be really strong

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Oooh, yeah! Vayne and Twitch were jungling even a few patches ago, and I can imagine Vayne jungle being even better now with the changes, mostly to get her out of lane where every other adc will poop on her like they're supposed to. xP

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #1639  
Do I dare to play this soul sucking game again... O_O
Old Posted 11-04-2015, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
You should and you should play with me and lucid! :3

Man. Last night on ARAM I rolled Draven and somebody else had Nami so I tried to trade and they accepted. Only then they started getting very upset because they hadn't meant to trade. Another person said they'd trade me Xin Zhao which I am not very good with (but I have gotten my only pentakill with him) so I traded the person Nami back and got Xin.

I told them I main Nami which was why I wanted her and they say "that's nice. Do you even land bubbles or nah" I felt like my heart was crushed into a million pieces and I did a terrible job playing with Xin.

I think I am too sensitive for this game. xD

In other news VERY EXCITED FOR THE NEW CORKI. He is my favorite midlaner. xD

Old Posted 11-04-2015, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1641  
Oh my gosh. That's heartbreaking. Whenever there is an aram Nami on my team, I almost always end up with her. Otherwise the random guy rerolls her without asking. Nami is so easy to KS with, I always get fed in arams with her. Not to mention all the low-health assassins that think I look like tasty sushi and then get wrecked by my W.

New Corki seems pretty sweet. I didn't own him before, so I bought him the other day in preparation. So many times I draft a team with an AD top laner, AD jungler, and AD mid laner. And my friend who I duo bot with is like, "Well, I guess I have to play Corki...we'll probably still lose though..." but now HE DOES EVEN MORE MAGIC DAMAGE YAY. And that sweet, sweet mega-valkyre...yum.

Also, I really, really hope that adc mids become more popular, with maybe folk like Cass or Ryze going bot more, or more champs like Morde are created, so 2 ADC teams don't happen all the time.

HYJIN YES LET YOUR SOUL BE SUCKED *[]*

Old Posted 11-04-2015, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Corki owns aram if you build him AP --- you just need to finish your mana item and ludens and then he becomes an unstoppable force!! He's the only champ I can sort of ADC with as well xD

Ya the guy who threw the fit about Nami, for aram, this is what he built: Ancient Coin, aegis of legion, ionian boots, and athenes.

Like WTF XD And he missed three bubbles in a row so I wanted to rub his face in it >.> I didn't. . . But I wanted too.

Old Posted 11-04-2015, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1643  
I almost never roll Corki in ARAM....but maybe that's because I only just bought him! xDDDDD yeah haha maybe only being able to get him during free weeks was a factor in that haha. Next time I get him though, I'll totally go AP as long as I don't have a full AP team.

UGH THAT IS A TERRIBLE ARAM BUILD. Like if you're playing summoner's rift support Nami, sure, that's fine. But in ARAM there are no supports! Gold for everyone!

I also wish that more Nasus bros would start Targons instead of going AP. I once had a dude ask me how I got so many stacks as Nasus in ARAM (I didn't even have that many lol) and the answer is always EZPZ automatic stacks from Targons.

Old Posted 11-05-2015, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i know it's like . . .the worst aram build possible.

I told my bf about targon's on nasus -- he is pretty excited.

Old Posted 11-05-2015, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1645  
I like to go targons on pretty much every melee. Maybe not Yi or Fiora or someone like that, but anyone who even remotely wants health eventually like Xin or Wu or Skarner, I take it. I love money! But it's best on Nasus because free stacks. I'm glad he's excited about it. :3

Old Posted 11-06-2015, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
how does it give him free stacks, we could not understand D:

DID YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT

Old Posted 11-06-2015, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #1647  
Targons automatically kills the minion when you atuoattack it if it's less than 300 health. So I guess the stacks aren't 100% "free" but it makes it a heck of a lot easier to get stacks. At the start of the game, caster minions only have 300 health so you literally can't miss getting the stack if you go for casters.

YEAH OH MY GOSH THAT JINX SKIN IS SO COOL WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A PRESENT I GAVE YOU ONE BACK YOU SILLY GOOBER. >:P

Old Posted 11-06-2015, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
MYSTERY GIFTS!!

Old Posted 11-06-2015, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote