Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default i tried putting the light novel thru google translate. it read like i had a stroke   #81  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
あっ、これはèª*㠁ないのか?

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 04-16-2018, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Tiiiiiiiiired.

Put in like 30 hours of overtime this weekend. Didn't get to sleep last night until after 4 AM and had to wake up at 6:30 to get my son to school.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-16-2018, 08:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #83  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
It's not that unusual at all. I can't sleep well without my wife next to me. It makes business trips hard. I don't think it's necessarily PTSD (although it might tie into it) and more just the very human trait of craving stability, safety, and comfort.
Either way, I never slept well before. I can remember being in 3rd grade and exhaused because I barely slept
So having him next to me and actually sleeping deep enough to dream is so effing nice :3

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-16-2018, 09:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I came home to an eviction notice on my door. First I felt numb, now I feel sick. My boyfriend won't let me pack in case he can get things settled with the landlord. Supressing panic attacks is making me tremble violently. My eyes hurt from trying not to cry.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-18-2018, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #85  
Cry anyway. It helps (like, biologically, it does!) I'm horrible for always trying to hold things back and all I tend to get out of it is a headache and more stress.
Old Posted 04-18-2018, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Once again received a rejection email for a job I applied for. Feeling really bummed and loosing my motivation.
Old Posted 04-19-2018, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #87  
I know the feeling, but hang in there! I put in a couple hundred applications last month. Most I never heard back from. A few I got rejection letters from. But lo and behold, I'm employed now! It takes time, but rejections are just a thing that happens. If you have enough applications out there, one will eventually work out.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-19-2018, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
My head has been hurting today more than usual
so that's fun
Old Posted 04-19-2018, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #89  
My brain is indecisive. The end. x(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-20-2018, 04:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Still pretty stressed out about some shit
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-22-2018, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #91  
bad vibes

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 04-22-2018, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My potatoes betrayed me. I had some last night as they are usually a safe food but my gut was acting up this morning so I've been sick all day. Wondering if it might actually have been my headaches causing the nausea.

So now I've been asleep all day when I planned to get the tail end of all school work done, so I'm attempting it now, and I also have to get food in before midnight cut-off as I have to fast for bloodwork tomorrow. Weeeee.
Old Posted 04-23-2018, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
Default   #93  
I thought I'd feel better today but I feel worse
head hurts again and I just wanna sleep :/
Old Posted 04-23-2018, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Had to drop out of Ludum Dare 41 because I got called into work on what was supposed to be my day off, because our ginormously big Fortune 500 client was having major problems.

Old Posted 04-23-2018, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #95  
sudden nausea inducing back pain making me skip out on all the plans for the rest of my day

Old Posted 04-23-2018, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Work keeps giving me early shifts, which sucks because I am soooo not a morning person and I can't eat when I first wake up and my shifts aren't long enough that I get a lunch so I am always starving like halfway through my shift. And I'm always so tired and groggy that I forget to grab something to snack on before I leave the house.
And it wouldn't be so bad if I had a car, but I don't, so I have to be up even earlier so I can walk and get there in time. (And no, can't do the bus because I don't have the cash and can't take a cqb because the taxi service here is notoriously unreliable and costs more than I can afford anyway.)
Old Posted 04-23-2018, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote