Default   #65  
...and ANOTHER one!! :O
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 05-31-2012, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I haven't played it for a bit, I stopped playing for a bit when my Fiance and I hit lvl 42...I've been sitting and waiting for the stinking real money auction house to come back up...freaking people had to ruin it the first day it comes out.. FFFFFFFFUUU

And of course now the issue with people joining public games and stealing your info and hacking accounts...

YAY. -.- Thankfully I only play with my fiance...
err I mean in diablo III... >.>;
Malkavious is my fiancé <3
Old Posted 05-31-2012, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #67  
Well...if there's any way for people to actually hack your account by playing in a public game, no one knows what it is. Lots of people have played in public games without being hacked.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
My Law is Marshall
If you play any class in this game I feel like it should be wizard. They are just so silly, and crazy with their abilities. My friend told me if I pick wizard I could shoot galaxies from my hands, and sure enough once I got arcane orb BOOM a galaxy flew out of my hand. It was so crazy I loved it.

Wizard also had some crazy moves like frost nova freezing literally everything. Diamond skin making you immune to damage. A barrier that would freeze attackers. Even a big bubble that slows down time so much that you can see enemy spells moving in front of you, and easily walk out of the way.

It is just so gloriously absurd that you can not help but love it for the absurdity. Shooting ice kamehamehas galaxies time bubbles waves of pressure oh how fun how fun indeed.
Old Posted 05-31-2012, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #69  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra Britt View Post
Well...if there's any way for people to actually hack your account by playing in a public game, no one knows what it is. Lots of people have played in public games without being hacked.
People in public games are logging your session ID and then the second you're offline, they hop onto your character. It's been done a LOT.

There was an article about it a couple days back that explains exactly how it's being done. lol

@Darkshark, I started out with a demon hunter, than I made a wizard that I lvled a bit by myself then started with my fiance's monk for a bit. I personally love the demon hunter ^^
Old Posted 05-31-2012, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I would kind of like to see this article since Blizzard themselves said it was not within the programming of the game to do so.

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-01-2012, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #71  
Mmmk, I'll post a couple even though if you googled it you'd find more than enough to satisfy. This was also several days ago but here they are anyway.

Link #1

Link #2

Blizzard stated that the accounts that got hacked were accounts that were not authenticated. Players were stating that they did in fact have an authenticator attached to their accounts and blizzard was denying that they did. Then the same people had screenshots of their accounts + authenticators, proving that blizzard had outright lied to the public to make them feel better about the authenticators.

Forum with people getting hacked WITH authenticators:Link #3

Tech support forums are a-buzz with complaints as well but I'm not linking all of that >.< and any thread with any screenshots etc, get deleted as soon as they go up. The forums were even worse days ago

As well as personally knowing someone who has had their blizz account hacked with an authenticator attached. Let me ask my fiance if he has anything saved, he reads news daily about mmo's in general and first told me about what was going on.

<3 <3
Last edited by Cheshiresneer; 06-01-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: added another link <3
Old Posted 06-01-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I played a two hour stint as a wizard to test run. Fun so far, but not distractingly so. I haven't played a Diablo game since the first one when I was a gaming noob. Probably won't buy the game, or not yet at least, given my net is slow and not always reliable. My laptop can squeak by with Skyrim though so Diablo III shouldn't be too much of an issue.

My favourite part so far was cruising around Old Tristram. I remembered some of the city in Diablo and it was neat to come back to it all old and crubbly. Heh.

I'm only level 8 at the moment, a little annoyed right now because I don't like picking between the spells for the mouse buttons, but I'm getting over it. I'm debating right now whether it's worth toting around magic items at this stage or if it's better to crank up my armour class instead. The beginning magic items have pretty wussy numbers attached to them, and not sure it's worth the ability.
Old Posted 06-01-2012, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #73  
Ooooo nice!! Oh you can fix that too! You can click an option settings called "elective mode" with really no explanation and that allows you to put whatever spell you want in any slot you want :)
Old Posted 06-01-2012, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I so want this game. But right now I'm not paying over 50dollars for it I can wait.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #75  
I've gotten back into it now that I'm not getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes :3 Slowly working on stuff, I'm just not in a hurry to get stuff done... :p

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I know it's been awhile, but I finally got Diablo 3.

My main problem? Cool down on potions...while fighting the Skeleton King.

I NEED MORE ORB THINGS...since there's such a cool down...or more sidekicks XD

But other than that...I don't have much problem with the game....yet.

And I'm a Demon Hunter btw. Thinking of making a Witch Doctor.
Old Posted 07-18-2012, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #77  
I haven't had much chance to play this recently. Crazy with job duties and events in one of my other online games.

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 07-18-2012, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I need more friends on there...I hate playing solo XD

I only have one person I know IRL as a friend .-.
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #79  
I'm not that fond of playing solo either. Solo was fine in Diablo 2 but D3 is just...I dunno, better in a party.

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 07-20-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
It's too hard solo imo. Especially since you can't spend attribute points how you'd want...it takes part of the strategy out (and makes my character die sooner since it isn't a health heavy class)
Old Posted 07-21-2012, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote