Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #193  
Roland was going through his drawers at his house which was located near the shrine district in old Tokyo. He had already hid the folder that the chief had given him and now he was looking for something more important. Cigarettes. He had already used up his rationed amount and now he was having a nicotine fit. Papers and drawers laid scattered all over the floor and even some clothes had found there way up on the ceiling fan.

"Fuck... I know I had some more in one of these drawers."

~~~~~~

A platoon of 15 hunters began to open fire at a group of Punisher skulls which appeared to be chasing a single heavily armed female. "All unites continue to fire!"

(( Lame hunter encounter is lame but I have to go so that's all I can do for now. I'll leave the rest to you guys. ))
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 04-19-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto turned her head, opened her eyes, and looked towards the sound of gunfire. It was a squad of fifteen Skull Hunters. The wound on her back slowly bled, though it could have been worse if she hadn't worn the protective vest.

Makoto sighed in relief, and slowly helped herself stand up. A Skull Hunter approached Makoto and helped her up. She spat out some blood on the floor, and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. "T-thanks for the assistance." She coughed again, and breathed erratically, trying to catch her breath from the punch to the stomach from earlier. She took out her handgun and fired at the Skull gang, trying to cover her rescuer from potential attacks.
Old Posted 04-19-2012, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #195  
A few Punishers were taken out almost immediately, and more were injured. Several turned their attention to the Hunters. Within moments, the area was engulfed in all-out warfare between the two groups.

During the commotion, some of the injured skulls- including Lillian -retreated from the scene. A few of them took to the crowded streets, and a few of them fled into some nearby buildings. Lillian decided to go for the latter and slipped into a smaller building a few blocks away.

She gripped her wounded shoulder and hissed in pain. She could tell she wouldn't be able to simply pop the bullet out with her fingers. A steady trickle of blood was running down her arm. A few droplets fell from her fingertips onto the floor of the building.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Last edited by Reyoki; 04-25-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old Posted 04-19-2012, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
The Hunter led Makoto to a safe area. Two other Hunters followed, and kept watch for any Skulls that would approach the area.

"Hold still." Makoto's rescuer carefully cut her free from the damaged protective vest, but the vest wouldn't come off. A broken nail pierced through the vest, and dug into Makoto's back. "This will hurt a bit." The Hunter pulled the nail out of her back, and took the vest off with it.

Makoto grunted in pain, stopping herself from yelling. "Augh...fuck... how bad is it?"

"You'll live. Stay still while I clean you up." Makoto took off her jacket and lifted up the back of her shirt, and the Hunter cleaned and quickly stitched the wound up. He wrapped up her body with a bandage.

"Thanks for the help. Go assist your squad. I'll retreat on my own." Makoto grabbed her jacket and ammo and jogged away from the area while holding her hand over her stomach.
Old Posted 04-20-2012, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #197  
KYD

He slowly crept towards where he figured the fight had been. Maybe he'd have a chance to off that damn policewoman.

Almost before he had finished his thought, a group of Skull Hunters rounded a corner only a dozen feet away from him.

The...the fuck?! Kyd dover behind a trash can, clattering it loudly in the process Shit. Shit. I'm fucking screwed... he though as he ran for cover.
Old Posted 04-21-2012, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland left his house after losing his battle with his nicotine habit. He had gone to a store several blocks away from his house to buy some cigarettes and now he sits at a bench near an abandoned stretch of road with old stripped cars.
With a lit cigarette between his lips, Roland relaxed and stretched out on the bench and look up at the sky.

(( Lazy moment for Roland XD ))
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 04-22-2012, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #199  
Jubeii heard the sounds of gunfire and battle from the direction of where she last saw the unknown Skull member. She decided that it was best to get away from the commotion for now and moved a few blocks back. She figured that she could gather some information at a more convenient time when things calmed down a bit.

Still on the rooftops Jubeii decided to hit the streets for a change and jumped down into the deserted street below.

((sorry if it's crappy atm >.< I'm tired, and it's 11:30pm.... and I haven't posted in a while so I'm a bit rusty ^^"))
Old Posted 04-23-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto jogged down an alleyway, clutching her left side in pain. The wound on her back throbbed in pain. She spotted a backdoor on one of the building's walls, and approached it. I...I won't be able to make it back to the apartment...I'll just hide here for now.

She backed up, and rammed the door with her shoulder. The door's old hinges started to break, but the door stayed up. She backed up again, and gave it another go, crashing through the door and falling to the ground. She groaned in pain, and crawled into a security room.
Old Posted 04-25-2012, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #201  
Roland stood up from the bench and pulled out a new cigarette and placed it between his lips. He placed the pack back into his pocket and then lit the cigarette with a match. Inhaling deeply then exhaling, Roland placed his hands into his pant pockets and started to walk down the street.

He walked towards the fire skull base or at least the last place it was thought to be located. Roland walked cautiously through the back alleys of the Fire skull territory. Though he made no real effort to hide his presence.

After awhile, Roland eventually found the Fire skulls base. Well at least that's the way it looked. There was two fire skulls standing guard at a back door to an old building. Roland shrugged knowing that this was bound to be it and if it wasn't then there were two fire skulls that he could 'convince' to tell him where it was.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 04-26-2012, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
HAYATE

He hobbled slowly in the direction of the base, having tied the torn vest awkwardly looped around his neck and under his left arm. He really didn't want to meddle for fear of getting in the way of the more skilled Fire Skulls, but they had to be warned. That huge police force...or were they Hunters?...had given him a decent wake-up call to how bad the situation really was. Good thing he had looked like a normal civilian, though perhaps one who had been caught in the crossfire. Better yet, the Skull Hunters hadn't cared, he thought, half in sarcasm and half in actual appreciation.

It wasn't as if he was particularly keen on saving the Angry Cat. But she was still a person, as was everyone else in there.

Hayate took a moment to shrug off as much anxiety as he could, then turned a corner and nearly staggered headfirst into the policeman from earlier.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 02:41 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #203  
Makoto lightly rested against the wall. She huffed in frustration, and slammed her fist against a metal drawer. I let that damn boy distract me, and I completely forgot about that woman! I should have killed him when I had the chance!

She dropped her hand, and took out her handgun. She removed the ammo clip, and looked at the remaining bullets. Tch. Six bullets left. Makoto reloaded her handgun and rested her eyes.
Old Posted 04-26-2012, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland turned his head when he heard someone stumbling around behind him. He saw a wounded kid hobbling about towards the base of the fire skulls. The kid looked like any normal civilian but there were subtle hints that he was a part of the fire skulls, and by the looks of things he was on the losing end of a fight. Then again he was alive so that by itself was a small victory.

Then Roland got an idea. He needed a way into the base and this kid would be his ticket in. He slowly started to creep up behind the kid and struck him at the base of the skull. Just enough to knock him out and as he fell, Roland grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder.

"Sorry about this kid, but I need to use you to get into the base." Roland sighed and started to walk towards the entrance. "I really hope this works." He grumble under his breath.

As Roland approached the entrance of the base he noticed that there was more then just two guards at the door. There was more in the windows.

"Stop right there!"
one of the door guards yelled out as he raised his rifle and pointed it towards Roland.
"Whoa there. I'm one of you guys. My buddy here was wounded in an ambush and needs medical attention."
"If you're one of us then what's the password?"
"Um..." Roland scratched the side of his face and mumbled. "No one ever mentioned anything about a password..."
"So you don't know the password then?" The armed gaurd motioned to his partner and he walked up to Roland and grabbed the kid from him.
"Hey its Hayate, and he's all fucked up!"
The armed guard aimed his gun at Roland. "What the fuck did you do to him?!"
Roland raised his hands up and shook his head. "I found him like that I swear."
"Yeah right. We'll let Ms. Kitazawa deal with you. Search him and tie him up."
The guards searched Roland and cuffed his arms behind his back using his own cuffs.
"Hey give me back my smokes!" Roland demanded.
"Fuck you. These are mine now." The guard flipped Roland off as he was lead into the base towards the meeting hall.
"I'll be back for my smokes you little prick! And There better not be a single one missing you hear me!" He yelled out as he was lead inside.

Roland grumbled as he was forced down on his knees in a very large open room that seemed to be used as some sort of arena. He looked around slowly and noticed the glaring eyes of all the Fire skulls that had come to watch his fate. But the thing Roland noticed the most was the age of the majority of the spectators. "They couldn't be older then twelve." He thought to himself.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #205  
A lower-ranked Skull approached the Flame Ryuujin where she was napping on the fifth floor. "Ms. Kitazawa, we've caught an outsider trying to get into the base. He had Hayate with him all beat up like. He's in the meeting room on the second floor," the member said, rousing her from her light slumber. She stretched and pulled out her phone to glance at the time. "Damn it, only got a little over an hour of shut-eye," she thought to herself as she stood up and stretched.

She motioned for the other Skull to lead the way and said, "Tell me, what's he look like? Any idea who he's with?" As they traversed the building, the member said, "No idea whose he is, but he's got a yellow shirt on and bandanna with a skull on it. Could be a Punisher." Maki paused for a brief moment before scowling. "What the hell is that cop thinking?" she wondered as they approached the meeting room.

Maki grumbled under her breath as she flung open the meeting room doors. "Shut up, the lot of ya! Now, let's see..." she said as she approached Roland. "Well, hey there Bandana Man! I heard you brought one of ours back here. Awful nice since you could've brought him to your place instead." She wasn't about to throw the guy to the wolves since he'd let her go earlier, but she wasn't about to get all chummy with him either.

She stopped a few feet in front of him and crossed her arms in front of her chest. The other Skulls could be seen muttering to one another and exchanging money, making bets on what Maki would do to the man. "Whoop his ass!" someone in the crowd shouted, and Maki shot a fiery glare at the kid. Others around the person stepped away in fear of the Ryuujin's temper, but Maki made no move to physically punish the kid, instead only shouting, "I said shut up, ya brat! Grown-ups are talking, so cram a lighter in it before I put you on scouting duty!"

Lillian looked around the building and saw that she was in an abandoned dorm building. There was a layer of dust on everything, but the graffiti on the walls told her that the building had previously been a tech skull base. "Damn it," she said quietly. She knew that there would be traps all over the old Tech Skull base. They didn't simply leave their hideouts for people to investigate. No, she knew that they would protect any secrets that may still be lurking about.

Actually, she was surprised she'd even made it into the building unharmed... that is, until she saw two corpses in the entryway. They were both Toxic Skulls from the look of them. One was full of holes, and the other had a large, jagged-tipped spear sticking through her.

Lillian looked around to see where the shots may have been fired from and saw a large harpoon gun sticking out of a hole in a counter, and several guns hanging from holes in the ceiling where tiles were missing. Looking down, she saw a laser tripwire not two inches from her left leg.

Backing away from it slowly, she stood at the doorway and took out her cell phone and took several pictures. She exited the building and took several more pictured outside of the building and surrounding area. She saved them all in a file and sent them to one of the Punisher Ryuujin. They would have to investigate the area further later.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Last edited by Reyoki; 05-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old Posted 05-01-2012, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland shifted into a seated position with his legs crossed. He smiled up at Maki. "Well he was closer to you guys and I just happened to be in the neighborhood and such." He looked around the room quickly and then looked back up to Maki. "Hey I don't suppose you have a cigarette on you? One of your underlings took mine at the door."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 05-02-2012, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #207  
Makoto woke up from her small nap. The pain in her back still bothered her, but she gripped on a dusty desk and forced herself up on her feet. She staggered out of the building, and shook her head as the sunlight blinded her.

Dammit. I need to get back to the apartment...but I'm completely lost. Makoto sighed as she tied her jacket around her waist. "I'm not walking back to that battlefield." She turned around, and continued on her way.
Old Posted 05-03-2012, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
That sounds like another war, Chloe thought to herself, listening to the gunfire as she leaned against the rail of the rusted fire escape, her lab top resting against her side. Wishing not at that moment, to get involved with the undergoing battle, mainly cause the fact that were guns were being used, the only weapon that Chloe had grown a dislike to. Anyone who used a gun, in her book, didn't deserve the least amount of her respect.
Making her way down the rusting fire escape stairs, taking two steps at a time every so often due to the step being broken or completely missing, Chloe starts in the opposite direction of the gunfire. If any of the tech skulls needed her, all they needed to do was reach her on her flaming cell phone that was tucked in her pocket.

{Just a small and lazy post to break my char in, figure be easier if someone wants to bump, etc into her}
Old Posted 05-04-2012, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote