Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Art Meiser
Default Event Feedback Thread   #1  
Ok well, we are a stickler for wanting you guys to enjoy things. So we want event feedback.
What did you enjoy?
What could be better?
Things we could do in the future?
Where the items good?

Things like that, the more feed back we get the better we can make events in the future.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 09-22-2010, 07:49 AM  
Gackt's bodyguard
So far I like the items and gaining currency isn't that hard I guess. Maybe still it could be a little lurker friendly. Like finding a currency under someone's avatar. We should also be able to convert souls into shards and shard into souls I think.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 07:58 AM  
Art Meiser
Default   #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
So far I like the items and gaining currency isn't that hard I guess. Maybe still it could be a little lurker friendly. Like finding a currency under someone's avatar. We should also be able to convert souls into shards and shard into souls I think.
That would of been a possibility had we had more time :3 don't worry next ones are intentionally going to be lurker friendly. I am sorry this one isn't.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 09-22-2010, 08:01 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Yeah, I would like conversion option, too. C:
I like the items A LOT. And maybe random "you found shard/soul" for browsing could be nice, but I haven't seen many sites do that.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 08:02 AM  
Light of Aurora
Default   #5  
well I think everything is awesome..so keep up good work
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 08:03 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Yay, that's nice to know, Fenris. C: And thank you for all your hard work. ^^
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 08:05 AM  
Time Lord
Default   #7  
The Items look wonderful.
The story was nice.
personally I have no clue what you could do to make this better.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 08:50 AM  
Developer
If you want to earn some extra shards/souls, remember that you can compete in the contests as well -- posting isn't the only way to do it!
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 09:47 AM  
Keyblade Master
Default   #9  
I like "posting events" a lot, so I'm happy we're having one right now. I hope that future events don't get too huge / confusing / too much effort for a little reward like some events on other avatar communities.
I really need to stop disappearing from this site.
It feels like I don't know anybody anymore.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:27 PM  
Blue Fish
I'm glad to hear that.

I also agree about the souls to shards or shards to souls thing as well.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:29 PM  
Blue Fish
Default   #11  
I think that the soul items could've been just a /little/ higher honestly, but it's very friendly to those that don't have a ton of time to sit on the computer. XD I just posted too much too fast...

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:29 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
I don't have much time for posting, but, that's myproblem, not the site's. x3 I LOVE the event, and the items, so far. The Guise of Souls and Armor of the Decayed especially have me drooling~ *grabby hands*
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:31 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #13  
Well, considering the event is still going on, I can't say this review is going to be set in stone, but I absolutely LOVE the items. They are gorgeous! And the availability of the event currency is nice. Most of the time, on sites I can barely get a few items since I'm not a "Super" poster. I think the story line is great and I just like the overall event. I'm not sure if I'll take part of the contests, but we can see. ;P
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:53 PM  
Fydan Ela Yen

MORE of posting events and maybe 25% of lurker-friendly events... >->

EDIT;; shouldnt this thread need to be stickied? <3

Last edited by Logan; 09-22-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 02:55 PM  
Red-aholic
Default   #15  
I absolutely love the event so far!! The prices are very fair because the items have quite a lot of poses, so if you want to be able to wear them all you need multiples. So I think they're PERFECT prices for that case. You didn't make the souls ridiculously rare, so they're still able to be gotten, which is great. The souls to shards thing is an interesting idea, but personally I don't think it's necessary, just because you got the ratio of souls/shards we get from posting exactly right. I don't feel like this is hopeless to get one in each pose at all, which makes me happy n.n

As for things you could do in the future, I actually just noticed this thread, so I've already posted something here: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...439#post109439 It's a question and a suggestion all in one, because if you're already going to do it for this event that's awesome, and if not maybe it could be added in the future? Or maybe it's easy and could be done now, who knows xD

As for the items, they're pretty freaking awesome xDD A couple of them are a bit pixellated, IMO, but I would wear every single one of them and I think they're all excellent ideas n.n Especially the staffs (can NEVER have enough staffs, and they're done SO well!!!) and the moons/backgrounds (and I really hope we'll have more backrounds in the future, because you can never have too many and the background is just awesome).

All in all, GREAT job, guys! You deserve a pat on the back--event is VERY cool. : )

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 04:29 PM  
*twitch*
I'm fond of the sort of events where you post to earn event currency, so I like the basic format of the event. I have to agree that it could be more lurker friendly, especially because it takes a lot of posting to get the items. Then again, we have plenty of time and I understand this is probably done to encourage activity on a site that's just started out. It might be interesting to have it where you occasionally earn two or three shards, but not often enough where it's a common thing. I can understand why you might not want to do that, though.

I like the design of most of the items. I think the black Falla could use some improvement, because from a short distance, it looks like a black blob. I wish females could wear the male Falla tops and vice versa. I really love that we have backgrounds and things around the feet, and I hope we have a lot more of them in the future. The shadow and the black ring pose looks really pixely in comparison to other items.

So that's all I got to say 'bout that...until I think of something else to jabber on about.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 05:51 PM