Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Local Weirdo
Default   #257  
Uuhhhhhh I really want to roleplay.... why isn't there anyone else interested? Dx <//3
I'm DYING over here... and if I don't get more roleplays started soon I might not even be as into them later. OTL;;
Old Posted 06-08-2011, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
hmm...I find it odd that there are nor xmen RP searches xD
Anyways I can bring up that sci-fi one I mentioned...once I remember which sci-fi world I was referring to heh ^-^; I know it was one of my personal worlds that are kinda vaguely inspired by oth- oh! Got it.

Note to self: based off Remnants & Dino Crisis 3. (but that's not all, I borrwed from more place. The setting is mainly those two).
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #259  
Have you been wanting to do one based off that or something? Or just surprised? xD

- googles -
I have neither read nor played those so I have no idea how that would be lol.
Old Posted 06-11-2011, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
hehe I'm up for xmen based RPs anytime. Though because the movie came out recently I'm surprised no one has created one. Even a search (maybe I missed it though).
-----------------------------
Story: Man kind made some colony ships that launched in time to avoid the inner turmoil that caused widespread destruction across Earth. They are all bound towards Alpha Centauri; the newly space explorers wasted no time to watch the rest of humanity spiral to extinction on Earth as they left the Sol System right away. At this point we also have suspended animation pods which all the crew sleeps in as the AI handles the majority of the trip. People still age but much much more slowly. Two biological years would pass by the time we reach our destination. However upon waking up we notice the damage and destruction of many parts of the ship. Some pods are broken and the bodies inside...rotten. I have 3 surprises for the characters to be revealed basically all at once when they reach the bridge or some kind of command or security terminal.

Stasis Pods: the suspended animation technology works in conjunction with nanomachines in our bodies. It allows to interface with terminals and control various machines. But remember that nothing aboard Pegasus was designed for combat. The nanites themselves were designed to keep us healthy. /note

The Pegasus: It is basically a giant flying saucer. It's constant rotation provides gravity. Imagine a carnival ride that's a wheel. People are strapped to the wall, when the machine starts to spin they are forced again the wall right? It works like that, forcing them to the "wall" closest to the outside of the ship. The wall acts like a floor, the center of the saucer being up no matter which part of the ship you are in. Things are designed also to be functional in zero gravity though so there are things like rails and such. No stairs, but ladders instead.
-----------------------------
...I hope my idea isn't horribly flawed. But it's fun to me to think about things like this x3 Wrote it all down in a rush of thought. Remember I made this stuff up in idle fantasy so there could be things wrong. Especially given how detailed it all is lol

When I daydreamed this place up I was thinking of it like a video game ;) Would you like to know what the surprises are? And am I being scary with the long post and all the details ^^;;
Last edited by Jurinjo; 06-12-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old Posted 06-12-2011, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #261  
Well, looks like Juri's not gonna be super active right now? o 3o;
Anyone else have any ideas? I think I'm in the mood for some new rps... trying to think of some ideas myself.

I'm kinda in the mood for some romance so that's pretty high up on my list right now. Romance doesn't need to be immediate but I would like something with it somewhere along the line. Only exception is if you have an AMAZING plot that doesn't include any romance, but it needs to be plain awesome. c:
Last edited by M e w; 07-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old Posted 07-19-2011, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I'm interested....but I'm usually horrible on doubling....unless it just happens to work out well (which has only happened once).

But if you don't mind not doubling....or don't mind that I might be bad at it...

And what's your normal post length? -curious-
Last edited by Yokuutsu; 07-23-2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old Posted 07-23-2011, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #263  
Ok, so it's been a while since I've rped but I think I'd like to get back into it since I am back on here. Gonna update my front page info.

If anyone has any ideas or is interested in rping with me please let me know. ;)
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
I'm chill for RPing, if not dying from boredom pleases you. I'm more of a tactician when writing, as said in my siggy, but romance isn't out of the question when it comes to 1X1 and as such. If you have any ideas in particular, message me, otherwise I'll message you with an idea...if that's alright with you.
Old Posted 12-19-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #265  
Hey there. I don't have a particular type of rp I really wanna do so I'm pretty much cool with whatever. I'm not sure if I'm gonna have any ideas atm since it's been a while since I've rped, but if I think of anything I can pm you np. So that sounds good to me. :)
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Super cool. Welcome back, btw.
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #267  
Thank you, hopefully we can think of some cool ideas to rp. ;)
Old Posted 12-20-2011, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Quote:
Post-apocalyptic roleplay. No specific plot ideas in mind atm but we could bounce ideas off each other? One thing about this one though; I am thinking of a pretty dark and violent rp, so if you can't handle that then don't bother asking about it. This would have a mature warning basically. ;3
Are you still looking for someone to do this one with? I haven't done a violent RP before, but I do a lot of violent writing, haha. I enjoy dark and violence. Have you thought of more of a plot for this one or is it still open for discussion? :D
My Quest Thread
Chats are much loved :)
Old Posted 02-17-2012, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote