Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #65  
Halloween at work was heck in a handbasckey.... so bussy O-O -/- im trying to get back into the swing of rping, cos i really want to continue our duo
Old Posted 11-09-2018, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Excellent! I'm still here so you can just post whenever and I'll respond when I have opportunities <3
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 11-09-2018, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #67  
managed to post, not sure if it's good or not XD i tried to not control aren or Taka to much, just actions in passing that kid of hting to move the plot along XD i hope that's ok
Old Posted 11-10-2018, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
I'll read it now to be sure <3~
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 11-10-2018, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #69  
You did fine! It's a great post; there will be a response either tonight or tomorrow (I hope)!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 11-10-2018, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I look forward to it XD
Old Posted 11-12-2018, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #71  
Iiii got busy. But break is coming, so a response is gonna be soon! I dunno how long it will be, but I ain't givin' up

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 11-14-2018, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Lol I look forward to it í*½í¸
Old Posted 11-19-2018, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #73  
Been going through a rough patch with school. Graduation is just around the corner, but I'll be *trying* to get one up today. Wish me luck!

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 11-28-2018, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
i wish you luck!!!`~~~♥~~~ might get a post up today
Old Posted 12-03-2018, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #75  
hey sorry i havent been on in forever, work got cray and then christmas came aswell as getting sick durign christmas >x< im getting back into rping on the site and wanted to let you know i have not forgotten out Outbreak boys!
Old Posted 12-29-2018, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Hey, that's cool. I'm sick now and just got done moving, so honestly, it's a good thing we haven't been going, but I'm starting back at it again. I'm in the middle of job hunting with a horrible cold so I'm kind of a mess anyway. I'll just try to keep an eye out for a post. ^^

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 01-04-2019, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #77  
again so sorry !!!! DX my internet has been ffffed up, and work got hectic, im trying to work out a rp shedual so i can get posts out regularly DX
Old Posted 02-20-2019, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Oh man! I almost thought this one was dead! But that's cool because this is the first time I've been on a computer in a long while, so don't worry about it! I wouldn't have known anyway. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 02-21-2019, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #79  
Old Posted 02-23-2019, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote