Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default some people need a punch in the neck   #1  
so my roomate's mother is beyond ignorant of her hypocricey, i just spent 6 hours at work(only worked a half shift today) only to be told off for making her kid get off of halo so i culd play a videogame, he has been on it for somewhere around 8 or so hours and a bit more than double that yesterday, i was bitched at yesterday for not letting him play for an entire hour while i sat in the livingroom reading which she ruined by hanging out in there and talking to me and letting the boy and his friend rough-house and then /play/ the damn game, i was effectivly run out i got less than ten minutes today before i got bitched out for making him get off so i could play and the part that ticks me the hell off is SHE SAYS I AM NEVER LETTING HER CHILD PLAY IN THE GODDAMN LIVING ROOM I AM PAYING FOR AND DOES IT THROUGH HER KID WHO JUST HAD SURGERY A COUPLE HOURS AGO?!

i want to hit her so damn hard i actually trshed my own room in frustration, the bitch does not even live here and yet her child is here most of the day and she usually spends the night

i pay half the damn rent so why can't i use anything? why must i stay locked in my room? why can't i go to sleep at night? why can't i do dishes and still have an empty sink 12 hours later when i either have gotten home or woke up? why do i have to live with a bitch who maybe puts in 50-100 bucks of a nine-hundred buck rent check and keeps a tv in the living room i can't use?

i am so mad i want to screem....again, i hate this woman, she is a bad parent and a worse house guest and if it did not lose my beloved i'd have the bolt changed

<< so enough of my ranting, you lot should validate my ager and make me feel better, or tell me a funny joke so i don't continue breaking my persoal belongings
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Uhm, why IS she in your house?? If she's not on the lease she's trespassing and you can legally kick her out. And if your beloved is her child, then you two need to have a SERIOUS talk. If she's not, what IS she in your house??

Inform her she isn't allowed to stay in your house for more than two nights consecutively as per the agreement on the lease, and if she chooses to stay she is a GUEST and is REQUIRED to pick up after herself. If she doesn't like it she can GO AWAY.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
my beloved is her kid and is the sort to side with her mother first and everyoe else second(trust me), besideds i said she way /my/ beloved not that i was anything to her but a roomate, that bridge was torched a long time ago

i can't she takes it out on her daughter through loud angry ranty bitching, i can't do that, especially sinse i come second and ultimatly what i'd be doing is making her choose, anyone else and that bitch'd be out on her keister weeks ago

and the mess is not the big part, the big part is i have no freedom to move around i the house and it is loud and noisy almost all of the time
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
screw that, if she's just a roommate it's NOT worth it. set down ground rules, and screw the fall out. Yes, you may love her but it's NOT worth it to deal with her mother. Let her get yelled at, maybe she'll grow some gumption and tell her own mom to grow up.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
last time that happened she said she hated me and didn't talk to me for two years before i got an appology, i am not kidding when i say it'd kill me, i already died on the inside and even now have so little left to me i don't want to lose her again

i just need to know if breaking contract and forcing her to evict will be as bad as giving her such an aweful ultimatem, i cannot win and she will not change, neither of them will actally
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
well, you can do that or you can break lease and move yourself, leave her there on her own. And really, that's not a healthy way to live, you need to let her go; leaving her with that much power to hurt you is NOT a good thing.

Old Posted 08-17-2011, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
but livinbg without her almost got me killed several times, lost me two jobs, had me cy every day for two years(up until the last couple weeks) sometimes multiple times aday, and made me hate my very existance on the days i was cognitive enough to think about it, food money, clothes, music, and art all lost it's appeal, i stopped reading most fanfiction, i receeded into myself and even after gaining her back i still have none of the love i so freely gave before

it was like having my mind wrapped in cotton batting and periodically having my fingernails removed at the cuticle, i had no enthusiasm for life and no self preservation
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
I'd give her the ultimatum if I were you, if she isn't carrying her own weight in paying the bills. You don't need that kind of atmosphere every waking moment.

I'd start out by telling she needs to start doing her share or you'll have her kicked out. If its your tv take it away, if its your system take it away, if anything at all she uses is yours take it away. If you pay for the tv bill then cancel it. If you pay for the internet and you have a password protect on a wireless connection then request a change in the password from your provider and disconnect her from the internet. Even go as far as to only buy food for yourself. Force her mom to buy her food. Just do what ever you can to show her that she'd be helpless without you there.

I've done this a few times myself. Sometimes the person gets their act together and sometimes they just leave. Either way you pretty much win.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #9  
it's her mom not her i want gone though^^: and it is theoretically divied halves, only her mom is paying part of /her/ half
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Is her mom living there?
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #11  
yeah, her mom is who i just expended that long-as-hell post for(49.54au)
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
ooooooooooh. I didn't understand that bit... Hmmm... I think you might be better off finding a new place to live... That's just my opinion.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #13  
give up happines for peace?
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
It doesn't sound like your happy though... I'll apologize in advance for what I'm going to say.

From what I gathered from what you have posted. This girl has no feelings for you in the way you seem to have for her. Your going after someone that wont return your feelings and all your going to do is cause yourself more pain in the long run. I don't know you very well so I'm sorry if I over reached in saying this but you need to let go of this person and venture out and find someone that in turn loves you. You should move out and find a new place, you don't have to cut contact with this person if you don't want to but you should at least do something that gets you out of this hostile environment.

Again I'm sorry if this upsets you.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
no, you are right, only catch is there /is no other/ for me, not a single one, she /is/ that one person, the one you regret not keeping, i cannot give her up
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
I know the feeling more then you know... Its not easy but you need to do it.
Old Posted 08-17-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote