Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default   #33  
I could do a rp with you.

Lets see I don't do Yuri so nada on that.

I do have a ton of people I rp as.

Demon's, devils, Dracula him self, Satan him self, elfs, fairy's, Merlin him self, Neko's (Male and female), and some anime chars.

Romance is good with magic and drama and action to as well like going on a quest pretty much.

I can do Yaoi as well if you want to.

Though I do have a rather naughty male neko doctor who is a pervert a lot of people love him.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
I see you
I haven't RP'ed in so long, I think the last one I did was the 18th centry romance with a bit of seductional horror tossed in.. Would this ever be something that you would be interested in?
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 06:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Default   #35  
OMG O_O The one week I don't have internet this thread explodes, ROFL. -reads on-

@Neirra: Is there any plot or idea that has been on your mind??

@Naku: I generally prefer straight couples. "gay" couples of either gender setting don't really phase me to be honest. I think it's good for some plot points and such but going in depth and even getting graphic doesn't appeal to me. :/

@Kira_Bella: you have my attention :D Is there any way you could give me details?
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

Well actually I just recently came up with a science fiction plot, involves alien races, planets, travelling through space, a war between two of the ten alien races that I have created. The two main characters are a human woman from the planet Nexus ( Earth ) and a male Ardonian from the planet Mundus. I can tell you the plot? It's pretty solid... Maybe you will like it.

I'm not sure if I understand but you rather play a female character? I'm all for playing the male alien. > u<

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Default   #37  
@Neirra: I usually double, which I find fair. It means We both plays females and males and our characters partner up. My male x Your Female / Your Male x My Female - unless you don't want to do that.
Old Posted 06-17-2012, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I don't mind playing a male character, I don't really like having more than one main character. I don't know how that could fit into this plot unless the female human is captured with her male partner ( not relationship, just partner job wise ). I don't know. xD

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 06-17-2012, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Default   #39  
@Neirra: How about you tell me the plot. I can probably work another character in for you and a few for myself, if you'd like. ^^ (I tend to rp multiple characters but keep at least 2 as mains.)
Old Posted 06-21-2012, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I don't mind having extra characters, I've been working on the story and there would be two human characters with one being the main one and at least two alien characters with one being the main one. Along with other aliens and humans who would appear every so and then, y'know like temporary characters. xD
I'll PM you the plot after I get back from school!

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 06-21-2012, 08:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #41  
aww no casual roleplays? I say that because I probably fall under that with the way I RP...well I'll share my plot cause you sound like a fun partner. Just promise not to steal okay?

-pretends you totally just agreed-

Well this story is a copy of a former one I did but didn't survive long. But it had a lot of character intrigue taking place. I have two characters: Gordon-male necromancer in 20s with a history to your character; Gideon- male child with potential and lots of courage

It's plot is around a middle-aged dragon's search for something being interrupted (or inadvertedly followed up on) by a human male. There is also a young boy the dragon starts to become emotionally attached to and some allusions that the boy reminds the dragon of the human male that interrupted the Dragon's mysterious search.

Gideon was orphaned and sent to a monastery where the dragon was looking through some texts. Buuut I am totally on board for something different with the setting and your character. The original plot and such was lost when Solia deleted a bunch of threads on their servers. I fell in love with the relationships that happened between the characters so really I'm not looking to keep anything in particular, besides my characters, and a story partly driven by character development.
Old Posted 06-21-2012, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
@Jurinjo: By casual I meant one-liners and lack of effort. Those get stagnant and slowly die :/ you know? (also, I don't steal stuff lol)

That actually sounds kind of interesting. ^^ My two main females are Evelyn, who would be a knight, general or templar (sometimes other things like dragon slayer, lol) and very... cynical? She's usually a mercenary and her life in servitude to a government or military shape her, dramatically, but she always finds a reason to betray them because they are hypoctirical and she dislikes it. She won't admit to a lot of things and tries to be bland, unless it's combat related.

Acacia, or Alice, tends to be royalty, a priestess and on oracle. IT really depends on the rp. ^^ she's physically worthless but has a lot of psychic/mental powers/potential.
Old Posted 06-21-2012, 09:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #43  
No by casual I mean I post, hopefully, once a day. Every post though I put consideration and effort into. You can look at the Avatar group RP in the main forum to get a sense of how I write. =) Now...how RPs I'm in usually die is that I get stressed out in real life to the point I don't do anything at all beyond my job and the necessities to remain among living...

Gideon right now really respects warriors/soldiers. He kinda thinks wizards are stuffy but ironically has a lot of potential as one as well. I get the feeling Evelyn would make him really think about life as a solider under her.

Gordon could um...kidnap or use Alice in some for kind of goal of his I guess. Depends on what's going to be exactly with what his plans are. He also tends to be on the more chaotic side and just loves his own complicated diabolical schemes. He's smart and powerful, but kinda inexperienced and thus he makes more mistakes than he'd care to admit.
Old Posted 06-21-2012, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
@Jurinjo: I know life can suck. Seriously, I know, LOL. I like to keep tabs via IMs with my closer RP partners. This also helps with constant brainstorming and making sure the characters react smoothly, but it's really not a requirement. Shit happens, lol.

Yeah, she will definitely be more devout in her political/governmental approach. I'm interested in having her as a templar but that is not really what the RP is about xD lol. A general or high ranking soldier of some kind could work. She could be tasked with downing a dragon because she is so awesome LOL.

Having Acacia (alice is a more modern name for her) around such a dark person would be a fun contrast. ^^ If you'd like, we could discuss details and some brainstorming via IMs.
Old Posted 06-22-2012, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #45  
IM could be helpful...if we are both actually on at the same time xD

Me ish: ningunoway@yahoo.com
btw I tend to forget to log on. So if you see me online here but not there poke me.

Not what the Rp is about? What IS it about? xD

Until we can brainstorm via IM this medium will have to do....actually do we have all to start the RP? ACtually we need a starting location. Gideon could start in a monastery...and if he does what does its surrounding location look like? local population, plains, mountains, etc.
Old Posted 06-22-2012, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Mkay. I added you and sent you a message ( ishurp@yahoo.com ) ^^

Yeah, we will discuss a LOT of that, lol, and figure it out. ^^ I spend a lot of time brainstorming the initial starting point >_>;; I am usually online soooo yeah :) I will catch you xD just make sure you log on -poke-
Old Posted 06-22-2012, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote