Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Ascended Angel
Cool 1 x1 Search   #1  
I try not to overload myself with role plays because that can let a few bad ones start up that never get anywhere so I'm really looking for 1 partner right now (but I won't deny a second one if the ideas are really awesome) so I'm going to make a list of stuff below.

Nice Requirements
- Have willingness to brainstorm. If I make a world on my own I expect you to put your own touches to it and vice versa. I also don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas. Please be creative or actively trying, thanks!
- Be FLEXIBLE. If I'm willing to make a sacrifice, you should do the same. Always make a little bit of wiggle room. I do it, why can't you? :)
- DOULBE!! Don't come here in here looking for a guy to romance you. That is super boring. =_= If you want a guy, you have to give me a guy, capiche?
- Romance. It's not totally mandatory but it would be nice.
- Action. I like guns, blood and cool moves.
- No Single Genres. Just romance gets boring. Just action gets boring. Let's spice things up with a bit of both or something else (horror, adventure, ect.).
- Be Active! I like to post more than once or twice a day, if possible. I would really like an active partner who is on quite a bit. I have pretty bad anxiety and NOTHING to do (except some side projects and blahblah but I don't work on them all day and night)

I'm up for almost all plots/genres. I don't really know what I'm looking for, exactly, theme/genre wise, but I want something that is deep and that I will want to continue working on. I don't want a super-casual role play. :/

Tell me what you're looking for or if you are interested and we can chat. :3
Last edited by Ishu; 05-17-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Too bad I mainly only rp romance. And yaoi romance that not many people seem to do here.

But good luck :D
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Oooh :o I'd actually be quiet interested in starting up a RP with you - I tend to play females but I have no problem whatsoever doubling up :D

A for ideas (and feel free to add or toss in your own ideas with this too) is kind of a Pirate X Princess sort of thing - where two Princess get kidnapped by Pirates, as their parents are very wealthy and would do anything to get their girls back.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
o 3o That sounds interesting... are there any twists? Do you have any plot points planned or anything?
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
Well I was thinking that perhaps things don't go as the pirates planned and they get shipwrecked on an island :o
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Hm. That could work. The hero could be a woman xD IDJ if she should be a pirate or a general though. What kind of era is this going to be in? And will it be in our universe or an alternate one where women could actually be generals?
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #7  
*thinks* Well we could do so far as to say the pirates took the General & Princess - and make it an alternate universe where females could hold a high rank in the army/navy.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
o 3o this particular character wouldn't get caught. XD I would be playing 2 females since you said princessES before. I'm used to playing 2+ people at one time.

So, your princess and my princess would get captured. Are they friends? Were they at a ball or something together?

Also, I'm trying to deice if the General chick stepped down already or not because her methods are a bit... out there, lol.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #9  
XD

Well - it could be that one of the Princesses is turning 16 or 18 or whatnot and the other is invited, having the two be childhood friends :3 I'm also assuming they'd live by the docks, considering that would mean easy pickings for the pirates
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Oh~ Good idea :D

I'm thinking my princess is from asia, her mother being an Empress and her father and english noble. She'll travel between the two locations every once in a while. She'll be dressed differently when she shows up but her friend, the other princess, probably wants the party to be all english styles so my princess looks like a noble instead of someone from Asia/China xD That could be a little secret they keep until one of the pirates finds out later, after they've been shipwrecked. That could cause a lot of fear among the crew or something, hehe.

I also think my general chick will be a bit of a renegade. She won't serve one country but she's sort of hired by more than one, which makes her more a merc with ex-general status. ^^ Something like that.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #11  
Sounds good to me!

My Princess will probably be a bit of a spoiled brat, as she's been given everything by her parents - however once she gets stuck with the pirates she gets knocked down a few pegs and actually starts to learn to take responsibility and do things on her own once they get shipwrecked, and she has an obsession with peacocks :D
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
xD!!! My princess is a semi-perfect daughter, very obedient. Your princess is going to strain mine so much xD "Where's my food!?!?" ".__.;;;;" This is exciting, hehe. So, at what point in the plot do you want to start it? Before they get kidnapped (I'm thinking one of the younger pirates infiltrates the "help" and puts sleeping weed in the food and alcohol to knock out the entire party) or after they wake up on a boat?

Also, will anyone have "powers" or is it going to be totally realistic? I'm asking mostly for my princess as she is a mute.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #13  
XD! Oh yes - that'll be funny see! And hmmm~ We could have it when they get onto the boat - or rather are placed on the boat XP

As for powers - I am totally down with that :D! As my charrie was already made XD She can mildly mind control people - to the point where she can influence their way of thinking slightly (as in "DADDY BUY ME SOMETHING" "No" "...Please? Buy me this!" "..Fine" ) which would explain why she's so spoiled because even when people do say no she can make them give it to her anyway.
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Wow .__. lol. That's neat~

My princess can use telepathy/telekinesis and she can do some healing.

My merc/general chick... is not someone you want to fight with. >_>

Do you want their powers to be a bit milder or like... full blown? The princess can't do anything to defend herself, just communicate and possible heal people. xD I can just cut it down to telepathy.

The merc chick can, uh, yeah. Look up "kinetic absorption".
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #15  
I think her being able to heal will be useful XD

And as for the merc.?

Aweseomesauce o3o!

Now should we specify anything for our pirates?
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
xD! Glad you like it, lol. It's the power the antagonist has in X-Men: First Class. I saw that movie and I was like "...she can use nuclear warheads? ...awesome." That power can get creative.

Hm. You want me to play a pirate?? I could use Rorden. He's pretty clean for a pirate and he won't be in charge. He'll probably be a higher ranked pirate but still new to the business. He'll be about 26 years old. He's pretty set in his ways and he doesn't like NOT being listened to xD
Old Posted 05-18-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote