Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default Sushi's Role play Search Thread   #1  
Hello, readers and potential partners!
I wanna welcome you to my unofficial search thread! I know I look new, but don't discourage you. I have a lot to offer. :) I don't want to waste all my time talking about myself so I'll get right down to it. If you wanna learn more about me personally, I'll save that for the end.

What I'm Looking for:
◘ 1x1, or small group role play. Small group, to me, is usually 3-5 members. I may be interested in large group but you better have a good plot.
◘ An open mind. I'm not saying to think about doing topics your otherwise uncomfortable with, but sometimes I like darker themes, or a bit of spice. We can keep it pg-13, or whatever you wish. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for blush material. I respect limits.
◘ Contributers. I will put into this role play as much as you do. That being said, if I feel like you're giving me little to work with, I probably won't be a model poster either. You give me paragraphs, I'll give you the same. I want this to be at our own pace, and for it to be fun. Plot twists and new characters implemented are welcome. Oh, and time skips if things get boring and we need to start in a new scene to freshen things up.

What Interests Me:
In the past I've posted pairings, but I don't want our roleplay to be as defined as just that. You can pick your characters, I'll pick mine. Not all roleplays have to end if romance. I like it, but friendship is okay too. Let it happen on its on.
◘ Post-Apocalyptic (I'm thinking something Fallout 3 based. You don't have to have played the game to understand. It's basically the remnants of post war America (or where ever else we decide) after atomic warfare. There are broken, collapsing buildings, the threat of radiation poisoning, and of course, mutated animals ready to rip you face off. Not to mention dangerous raiders and all the other obstacles waiting around the corner. Can you handle it? -CRAVING-
◘ Pirates - Space pirates, Sky pirates, Steam punk pirates, Classic pirates. Whatever. You character can be a merchant, a captain, etc. I just want pirates included. Kapeesh?
◘ Fantasy/Adventure - What time is it??? ADVENTURE TIME. Let's go a quest. Seriously. We could make an unlikely pair going across the land, or two peas in a pod aiming for the same goal. Just as long as we're together. OwOb
◘ Twisted Fairytale - A little darker theme for a classic child's tale is suiting my fancy. We can create new characters, or just warp the already existing ones. I like this kinda stuff a lot, but I'm particularly fond of Alice In Wonderland. A cannibal Cheshire Cat? A drug addicted Mad Hatter? How wonderfully delightful.

These are the ones I want the most, but suggest, suggest suggest!

How I play
◘ Male Or Female.
◘ I can single, double, or triple (maybe).
◘ Usually hetero romances, if romance is included. I haven't had much experience in everything else so I can't be confident I'll be very good. If you wanna play, I'll be happy to give girl or boy love a shot. I'm not super acquainted with seme, uke stuff. In hetero romances girls can have strong personalities, the guys could be softer spoken, or vice versa, even the same. I always thought it was similar in other romantic preferences, but I'm not positive.
◘ Usually by thread, maybe Pm. Or email.

About me
My name is Desiree. Pleased to meet you. I like video games, other cultures, languages, liberal arts, the supernatural, and a ton of other stuff! :D Oh, I absolutely love avatar forum sites, and meeting new people. If you decide to roleplay with me, I hope we can chat and be friends, ya know?

Interested? Let me know! Post, or Pm, please!
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Omgosh, I saw the post-apocalyptic, Fallout 3 based and squeaked like a mother effer. 8D
I would definitely be interested in an rp like that. o w o
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #3  
I'm always up for another game, and I'm pretty loose on themes/settings. Since that's not terribly helpful a bit 'bout my rp style:
~I can play male or female
~I can do OCs or cannon characters; assuming I know the cannon
~I can play multiple characters if needed
~I prefer longer posting styles, but can adapt to smaller, shorter scenes if needed
~I prefer posting in a thread, as I'm a terrible e-mail correspondent, same with PMs

So, uhm, yeah.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Espy is definitely interested in a small group RP. All the themes up there are pretty interesting. Classic pirates...fantasy stuff. Post-apocalyptic is pretty cool. I've lots of ideas for those, that I've never gotten to write/draw...

Do you need info on my RP style...?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-02-2011, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #5  
Woah. xD I totally forgot I posted this and it's only been a few days. Might have to add some color or something... xD Anyway what was I gonna say?

@Mew: Amazing! xD Do you have any idea what kind of character you would create? Male/female, etc. :3

@Fey: Sounds good to me! Did anything catch your eye, or do you have any cravings you're interested in?

@Espy: Yeah, that would be great. How big of a group are you thinking?
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
If you can find people together for a non-classical pirate Rp I'll join! =D But not as a pirate, more like a scholar in an unfortunate circumstance and, possibly, frustrated with their "english" xD

But most of all a Fallout Based group RP!! <3
I have two characters. One is a former Vault Dweller turned Ghoul during an internal conflict tha- well that's the basics of his past. The other is man who hates Super Mutants, fears Ghouls, great with guns, and was/is being held as a competitor in the arenas.
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #7  
Well, both sound beautiful. I'd love to role play with the scholar, or the arena competitor. xD It would only be a matter of finding other role players interested.
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Yes :C
Let me know though if you do manage to locate them. I've been itching to do a Fallout since my Fallout: NY died. It was going rather well, except inexpilcably my partner died. It was a group of 5 but since I couldn't really post it just ended up stopping. =(

I just saw your Fallout Search thread too! All Caps...and no one noticed. I didn't and if I did I would've jumped in liek WOOSH! O:
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #9  
Yeah, I was on a craze that day. I was like, FALLOUT FALLOUT FALLOUT. The post was rushed. I wanted one right then and there. Now I've calmed down a bit, I can make the thread seem a bit more appealing.

I'll keep you posted.
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pirate feeeeeeeeeind, I've got two well-fleshed out pirate characters depending on if you want good or evil pirates :) I love fantasy stuff, assuming we're not just talking vampires and shifters.... And a dark fairytale sounds really fascinating and different from a lot of things I've done before....

So not helpful I'm sure LOL
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-04-2011, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #11  
Fey comes with the Poconut Overlord's certificate of recommendation. -puts a sticker on her forehead- C:

Alrighty then Sushi! Sorry for no sooner reply. My internet is always a tad finicky.
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Well I'd probably use a character I've been wanting to use in a post-apoc. rp for a while.
Female, carries around a big gun, and a complete badass. 8D
I can give you a profile of her if you'd like.
And if you'd want to double up I can do that no problem. c:

I've only played the beginning of Fallout 3 actually, but it's definitely awesome. I'd like to get back to playing it sometime really. D:
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #13  
@Mew: I'm looking for Fallout as well. You don't mind if it as least a 3 person private? ^^

@Fey: I know you're already in one with me...pirates aren't one of my biggest things. But would it be okay if I joined in? Depends on how you feel with me as a partner. ^^ And be honest ;)
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
I don't mind a 3 person rp. :]
I just like for those to be ordered so that someone doesn't get left behind or something. ^^
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #15  
Okies, let's wait for Sushi...btw what do you mean ordered?
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Like we have an order that we reply in. Like Sushi, you, then me. Or whatever order we choose. xD;
I assume that's how it's done in most small group rps but some might not do it that way.
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote