Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #33  
xD SORREE.

xD Alright. Two characters then. It should be easy enough, ya? ^ ^;;

Aaand now... I feel the need to make the thread but I dunno if I'll get to it tonight. Tired and have other threads I said that I might make plus some items I might try to start pixeling... uuh yeah. xD Overload myself.
Plus I'm not sure; are we gonna have any particular story? Or just have the generic orcs/trolls/evil dudes vs. elves/dragons/good men/faeries war going on? In which case... I'm not sure what side either of my characters would be on. XD
Old Posted 10-14-2010, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Two characters with any sub characters that are occationally used will be fine. d:

Oh man, you are overloaded! D; I get previews of items? ;D As for the thread, if you wanna make it, feel free. I feel kinda bad for going ahead and making it before checking the hangings on Kinsaki. xD D;

::blankly watches you:: We gotta talk about either thing. ::shot:: I should really get to researching now. ::goes and birdies herself in the background and beliefs about elven and trolls and whatnot::

Random: I smell like garlic. D;
Also, nice new avatar!
Old Posted 10-16-2010, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #35  
Ok, sounds great then.

Haha yeah. I'm used to it. I do it to myself. XD
Okkkiiiiiee... -is dying to show people even though it'll probably be months before anybody sees them- Being a mod is stinky sometimes. Having to keep secrets. XD Though it does increase the chances of my items being used...

xP Oke. You know me; I'll go with just about any storyline.

D:
At least vampires will stay away.
oh my gosh you have no idea how many jokes my brother and I have about garlic and vampires and Edward Cullen. We really like to hate on him. At some point in the conversations it always comes up that he has rock hard abs, sparkles like diamonds, has eyes like liquid topaz, and has a velvety voice. XD Because those are the only adjectives Stephanie Meyer knows.
Thanks! xP I saw someone do this cool hair thing so I copied them. xD
Old Posted 10-16-2010, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Ha! I can imagine. I suck at keeping secrets. (Well, not really, but when I want to show someone something, it eats away at me until I can finally start talking about it. xD) I really do hope that you get those items published. We need some good items. d:

LOL, THAT'S SO TRUE. It's like, look up some synonyms in a dictionary every once in a while. xD ::hates on Stephanie Meyer too much:: She's just... really low in her writing style. And originality. (Omfg, her book "The Host" is such a rip off of this one movie made back in the 90's. D:< I can't remember the name, but when I found out, I was like... Meyer, you plagiarizing failure. xD)

XD Nice.
Old Posted 10-16-2010, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #37  
xD Yeah. It's so depressing. All my friends left meee~ -craii-

XD YES OH MY GOSHH HATE ON HERRR.
XD I didn't know that... I read some of that one though. I couldn't get through it. @___@ That was when my dislike of her books was really starting to develop. xD Plus, the main character felt like Bella all over again. .__. I kept forgetting her name and calling her Bella. XD

Andddd I'm gonna go make a thread for us to have our RP in though I'll leave the storyline thing blank because I still dunno what we're doing. XD I just know the characters I'm using.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-stumbles through thread-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Aww, poor Jadey. :: pats ::

I know right? Also in comparing her fourth Twilight book with The Host, you'll see that both Jacob and that one character in the host (I totally forgot all of their names) call the doctor in the plot applicable to them "Doc". For Pete's sake, she totally changed Jacob to be like him. ::shot:: Either way.. it's just sad, especially the main characters. WOMAN, STOP TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!! XD

Pah, you might as well fill it in. I really have no idea what to do it on. D:

Edit; fheiaos, Ohai, Espy. Have a little much to drink tonight? xD
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Hai Espy~ :3 -goes to make some cookies for everyone-

:D -purr-

XD Yes. I'm just glad that there's better stuff out there. XD coughannericecough

ahahaha if I come up with anything I'll stick a random story in there. I'll come up with some random war over a bucket or something.
... because one time there was a war (like a real war) started over a bucket. Random little fact thrown in there for no reason at all. :D
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
::literally, read your post, paused, and laughed. Kudos Jadey xD::

I want to do that now. Have it be over a bucket for comedy reasons. XD
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
lol you guys are really entertaining to listen to talk xD
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Pft, of course we are. We're psycho, Juju. e w e
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
OOH, LOOK AT THE NEW BACKGROUNDS FOR OUR AVIS. I like that because often I'll have white stuff that I can't see very well. D:

Hahaha I'm glad to do that.
I went with something stupid that reflects my love for the Silmarillion. Made the thread though at least. -goes to work on profiles for Snookie and the other one-

Yes. Yes we are. XD
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Where would I even look for that?! XD

Snookie? o:
Oh my e__e

;P
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Uhg, I'm gonna have to change his name, aren't I...? Dx I SWEAR I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT BEFORE I MADE HIM. D:< Stupid Jersey Shore...
And I can't use Sookie either because that's the chick with the bad teeth on True Blood. I like Echo but that's my Fire Elf. D: -having trouble with names lately-
At least I have a name for her, finally...
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #47  
Oh so THAT'S her name...actually I'm not sure I saw her. But I saw the tense black chick who looked the entire time like she was passing a kidney stone. Like jeeze she needs to chill.

And yeah psychos...but who knows maybe eventually my sanity will crumble. Until then I'M the sane one. xP
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
LOL. Lovely description...

Since when were you not the sane one? o,o Or did you mean insane? xD;; -confuzzled Jadey-
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 04:08 AM Reply With Quote