Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #305  
WELL IT IS. xD I've had extra pressure in my ears for like a week now and haven't been able to pop my ears... The last few days I've been able to pop just one ear which is even more annoying. xD

THEN SHARE IT WITH MEEE! xD I want candy.

Oh and my cat had kittens. :D -realized that I hadn't said that yet-
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
@Jadey: oh then I see what you mean D: -never had ear pressure for that long-

okay! -gives you dark chocolate, milke chocolate, snickers, cinnamon candy, strawberry candy, and a jar of peanut butter-

ooh congraulations you're a God mother!...or an Aunt! idk I don't even know what a God Mother is xP
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #307  
xD Yeah.

Yay! 8D Though I'll pass on the Snickers. xD I don't like nuts. >,>

xD Yeah, something like that...
It was weird because she had one yesterday morning, and then another one this morning. o__o Usually they're supposed to all come at the same time... xD
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
aww you're not a nut person? pssh

ahaha I've never heard of them happening a day apart before that is interesting =9
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #309  
Nope. D: They's not yummy for me.

xD Yeah, it's weird.
It makes me wonder if she's done yet or not. XD
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
xD I didn't think of it that way. It's like the surprise of Christmas morning...okay maybe not EXACTLY like that but for some resaon that's what I thought of first xD
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
The Rainbow Elephant
Default   #311  
XD Yeah, sure.

Uhg, I thought Gaia was working but now it's not anymore... This is so frustrating. o,e
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
on noes! Well that does sound frustrating...
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 04:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #313  
Hi, I'm interested in a roleplay, and I think I have a plot that might suit you. What do you think about this :

Revenge was without a doubt the young slayers reason for joining. Either personal revenge or revenge for humanity as a whole it did not matter. What mattered was that she/he had burned with it's fury. It had consumed her/him and left her/him in a unchangeable situation. She/he had made the choice in a spur of the moment decision and was now forever trapped with it. She/he was a slayer and whether or not she/he liked it or not.

He/she was born, or he/she was made. Whether from the beginning or from prime of life he/she was a blood drinker. A vampire. Whether compassionate or heartless or, cynical or pure intentions he/she was now a creature of the night, making his/her way through an everlasting midnight.

These two people are thrown together as the attend the same school as sophomores. Both know that it is unwise to interact with others, and afraid to get close to anyone. Why is it then that they seen to enjoy each others company so much? Why is it so easy to talk to each other? And why, for goodness sacks, does it hurt to lie to each other? Faced with these problems the two become friends, strictly friends. Anything more would be disastrous.

Four years later, however, as they are just a year out of high school their carefully concealed secret lives close in on them, threatening to destroy the small slice of happiness they have found. When faced with the truth about the other will they stay true to their hearts or will do what must be done and has been done for centuries? And can they, among all this turmoil, finally realize the depth of their feelings for each other or will they push those feelings aside forever?

Oh course we could change things around by all means. I like to make each roleplay an individual, keeps it fresh. ^^
Old Posted 03-24-2011, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Greetings, Jade! If you are still looking for a few partners (though you may not be- I don't know), I'd be intersted in a RP with you. Of what you like, I'm most interested in the cyborg/droid/futuristic idea, thuogh I also like pirates at times. Rich girl/poor boy is often fun and I do enjoy demons and angels from time to time, as well as post-apocalyptic RPs. I'm fine with Vampires and Werewolves as well, though I don't do well playing them myself (but what is a Dhampir?).

Also, you said you'd really enjoy a passionate romance and, based on what you noted, I like the general concept. The idea of a best friends thing is always good- we can try the other ones as well, though. It really depends on your most desired idea. I like romance in any RP I do, though- just not really as the main concept, too much.

I'm fine doing more than one character, but in general I prefer to play female. I'll play a male at times, and always if I do two characters.

As for fan stuff, the only one I know at all in reality is Darker Than Black and that's barely. So we may not be able to do things for the fan stuff you have listed. Oh and I don't do canons either so that's fine.

Anyhow, are you at all interested?
Old Posted 03-25-2011, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote