Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default яoses aяe яed OOC   #1  
Here is the thread that will contain all of the characters. Please do not post in here until A: all of the spots are at least reserved and B: If you are not a part of this roleplay. I will now set up a navigation to make it easier to find the characters.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
ωhere Is εveryone?

Before you are accepted Please read over each character. I don't want repeats or 'copy cats' of other's characters.

{Post One}- Res'D
{Post Two}- Res'D
{Post three}- Res'D
{Post Four}-
{Post Five}-
{Post Six}-
{Post Seven}- Res'D

Males; {If their name is colored red, it means the two have agreed and the character is TAKEN. Under no circumstance is a vampire to try and flirt with a male that is not theirs, it's not fair. >[
{Post Eight}- Cyril Cordoba
{Post Nine}- Sebastian Bach
{Post Ten}-
{Post Eleven}-
{Post Twelve}-
{Post thirteen}-
{Post Fourteen}-
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-12-2011 at 09:18 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #3  
Vampiress 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiMei
Username
~ MeiMei
Race
~Vampire
Name
~Lilliana Renee Croix
Nicknames
~ She goes by the alias 'Ren'
Appearance
~Just because my hair's paper white doesn't mean I'm old~
Bio
~ What can be said? As a child, Lilliana was practically tossed from person to person. Nobody wanted to handle or take responsibility for her rebellious spirit. She was a child, a child who had no stable home and no real parents to take her in. She ended up on the streets more often. As much as she wanted to be in a real home she didn't see that happening. Though, by age Fifteen, she was taken in by a handsome man. For the next three years he was her best friend, and then she became his lover. But it wasn't enough. The lifestyle she lead was boring, not much excitement. She couldn't stand it. Lilliana soon forced the male to roam the world with her, slaughtering whoever got in her way. She had a taste for blood, a higher one than any vampire should.

She also had an unusual hobby of collecting souls. She loved it, some soon enough, when she stole enough souls, started to call her 'The Succubus.' This displeased the man she loved. He didn't like it and tried putting it to an end. How? He trapped her in a magical charm that was meant to purify her. It did.. For about five minutes. Filled with rage, Lilliana stole his soul away and disposed of the body. She was thought to be unstoppable. That is. . . Until that one night. The old woman came, promising she could keep as many souls, and the men they belonged to, as she could ever want. She ate that rose like there was no tomorrow, hoping that her wish would come into play immediately, but instead her incarceration and eternal punishment began. She hated it. It wasn't the females, exactly, but the thought of being in a house with people she barely knew, they had met on occasions, wasn't something she'd like..

Slowly, but surely, she adjusted. Lilliana does have the appeal of a puppy dog when she's happy, she can be seen bouncing around, all over the mansion. But when it comes to her room she'd close the door quickly. Lilliana wouldn't ever allow anyone in there.
Personality
~ Despite her raging blood lust, Lilliana is known to be very smart and playful. She loves to tease people, and manipulation is her favorite game of all. She is known to play all of the right cards when she wants to please someone. She dislikes it when she doesn't get her way (But she won't throw a hissy fit or anything.) She isn't one to be known to hold grudges, and if you are one of her vampire friends, you will see that she is rather pleasant to be around when she isn't scheming. She's very.. Complicated.
Extra
~ She has taken a great liking to chocolate (One could say she'd act like a puppy if it meant getting it.) and there are times where she gets over emotional, depending on a situation and whatnot. In her room she has an array of weapons and a pet. A White boa constrictor, whom she named Ayame (She has a knack to catch up with quite a lot of cultures, one will get the irony if they know of the particular things she refers to every now and then.)
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-12-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Vampiress 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken
Username
~ Forsaken
Race
~ Vampire
Name
~ Annabella Ellois L'aumore
Nicknames
~ Belle
~ Eternally Eighteen, Momentarily Three Thousand.
Appearance
~
Bio
~ A chalk drawing, after the rain. Consider the rainbow of delightful colours, an envy, to be sure. Consider the image that was, or maybe the image that could have been. But you will never know, and now it's a secret. Lost, forever, a secret. But what if you drew the picture..? What if you knew the secret? Tell me, how long could you remember every line you had tried so hard to get right? How long would you remember the details you strained yourself for? And will you even care once you've forgotten..? It's a secret.

The life of Belle, when she was innocent, young, motral.. It was nothing more than a chalk drawing, now. The thousands of years had washed them away, as if they were visions, blurred at the edges. They were dreams, fantasies from a time when she could feel the cold, the wet, the damp, the warmth. Before the numb set in, blank, purgatory. She no longer could really recall details, save for small flashbacks of her small cottage on the early french countryside. Her family, she remembered she loved them, and yet, she could not recall what said love felt like. If she knew how to recall heartbreak, she supposed she would feel a tear or two. But after all of these years, she could barely even remember the bad emotions. She was stuck to basic emotions such as curiosity, child-like happiness.. With no complexity to plague her immortal mind. However, she remembered every pounding second of her immortality. It was like a sharp blade, in contrast to her mortality. And most of all, she remembered, as she looked out of her window in the rain, the rose.

Brief flashes, a promise, a hope, a rose, and she bit down... She allowed herself to fall to a promise for her old country life again, as she tasted sweet, yet bitter betrayal. And now, she was a prisoner not only to time, but the very house that she lived in.
Personality
~ Belle is a shy, honest, and loyal girl. If she were an herbal tea, she would be chamomile and honey. Her simplicity is in her eyes, regardless of the extravagant threads that may adorn her body. She is a secret whispered from one person to another, but a secret nonetheless. Ever gentle and humble in the sins of her existence, she bows in gratitude though she is imprisoned for the rest of her lonely days. Be warned, however, that when her hunger is aroused, she is quite the Mr Hyde, rather than her usual Dr Jackyl.
Extra
~ She is quite in love with the Violin.
Roleplaying Example
~ http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4138

I will Obey All of the Academy Rules.
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-12-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #5  
Vampiress three

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit Katy
I will obey all of the academy rules.

Username
Kit Katy

Race
Vampire

Name
Kindle Wiverend Amor

Nicknames
Trickster

Appearance

Bio
~ Kindle comes from a snobby family of geniuses. Together, they used computers to run the family business of making webpages for other companies. Kindle designed formats, mother created the text, and father made decorations and connections. They worked very well together! Well, only when it comes to work.

Kindle's family never took notice of her when it really mattered. They only cared about making money. They didn't heed her warnings of being trampled by student insults. They didn't care about her poor grades. They didn't care to comfort her when a good friend of hers got into a car accident. They just didn't care.

Growing fed up with how her family treated her, Kindle backed down from the family's business spot and began to find 'work' with people that would give an ear. That bundle of friends consisted of other vampires who loved to prank others, push others around, and kill others if they became too much of an annoyance.
With this new group Kindle felt at home despite the fact that she knew what the group did was wrong.

Personality
~ Though Kindle detests the traits of her family, she tends to carry them wherever she goes. She's sarcastic, blunt, rude, and could care less when it comes to physically or mentally harming another person.
Besides her mean streak, she's very knowledgable and kind hearted depending on her surroundings. If you talk about a subject she's interested in, you might never be able to shut her up! She'll gleefully tell you every detail about a computer motherboard, how to make simple animations, the most thrilling skateboard trick and how to perform it, and maybe instruct you on how to make the most amazing gingerbread.

Extra
Kindle was never fond of men. She didn't like them at all because she thought they would always be like her father, boorish and inattentive.

Roleplaying Example
This an rp I made on SoliaOnline. After a while, it turned south because no one was really interested in the subject.
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-12-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Post Four
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #7  
Post Five
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Post Six
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #9  
Username
~ .: Yuumei :.
Race
~ Vampire
Name
~Sarisha Talia
Nicknames
~ Ri (Pronounced ‘Ree’)
Appearance
~ Ri
{Now I stick with a top akin to a corset, I believe it's called? White, doesn't cover completely and gives just the right amount of cleavage. Bad habit showing it, really, but oh well. Also, my nails are longer than that. I hate short nails.}
Bio
~ Oh, look.. I have company! You must be here to learn the reason as to why I’ve been incarcerated in this beautiful hell hole, yes? Well, Listen up! I hate repeating myself. My story is an interesting one, I’d suppose. It consists of lust, love, happiness, a seemingly happy ending…Murder. And finally revenge.

I’d like to think that as a young woman I was quite stunning. In the town I had been raised in, my parents spoiled me in an out, any ways possible. I was their miracle child, three babies had been lost before me. They wanted to see that I was happy in any ways possible. I had become the girl that had the best everything. The best clothes of that time, the best hair, eyes, home, the girl to have the best men… And I enjoyed it. I always had this insatiable need to one up people. Probably a very, very bad quality, but back then I was young and stupid. What did I care? It was always so much fun to see the looks of hatred, the envy in all of those girl’s eyes. They wanted to be like me…No. They wanted to be me. Too bad there were things that set us all aside. I felt as if I could get anything I wanted, when I wanted and how I wanted.

That is. Until the day I met Dante. He had come into town looking for work. Now, he was no prince charming personality wise, but damn, did he look good. From a first glance he seemed to be perfect in all ways, no questions asked. I wanted him. It was lust at first sight. But this was the time when I learned a very new word: Unrequited. No matter what I tried at first, in the background, he seemed to not notice me at all. He was playing hard to get, I decided. And it only made me fall harder. I wanted to see what that serious shell of a man could do. And I did anything possible to prove it. But in the end, it meant working as a tailor in the same shop. Then again I didn’t mind, I was, and still am, very, very good at making my own clothing and clothing for others. There we were, working closely together, basically partners. Whatever chance I got, I used whatever moves I knew, even moves I picked up. He didn’t budge, and each time he looked at me it was as if he looked through me. One day I suppose I tipped the scale. I had just come into the shop that day, waving. The precautions he took? He headed over to me at a fast pace, gently pinning both my wrists to the nearby wall. It was then that he spilled out what he felt about me. He seemed to dislike me greatly. He said that I wasn’t any different from the common broads that walked the streets. I was simply a broad in the crowd of ‘normal’ people. He even had the ‘nards to tell me I wasn’t as pretty as everyone thought I was! The words struck hard. But not in the way someone would think. OOOoh, no. That was where I got it. I wanted him more than ever, and what did I do to prove that? Simple: I ended up being myself. I ignored him for quite a while, didn’t say hi, didn’t speak much during work, and that got him to crack. He pulled me aside one day, blushing lightly as he admitted he missed hearing my stupid flirty comments and goofy ‘wooing’ moves. So playing uninterested started to work. But the story continues on, you didn’t think I’d get the guy so easily, did you? The night ended as any would when two people were in lust. Not love.

It took four year after that. And that was just before we started ‘dating’. Romantic little picnics took place near our town’s lake, an adorable exchange of gifts during harvest times and other events, and wonderful nights gazing at the stars while laying in a lush green valley, making pictures out of the stars themselves. Those were such fun times. Sooner or later we started living with each other. It was wonderful, we were getting along as well as the two of us could, comments about one another being stupid here and there and all. Though there was something that unsettled Dante. The past few years, I had developed, and learned to crave, the taste of adventure. In my spare time I decided to do fun things, whether it was using other people’s carts and racing against some nasty males who thought they could pull one over on me or setting shops aflame. The setting things on fire part.. That was an accident every time, I kid you not. But I suppose that is what contributed to my later on fling with pyromania. We will get to that later… Dante became concerned, he didn’t like that I was putting myself and quite a lot of others in danger daily. I couldn’t help it. The feel of my blood boiling when I held the reins that determined the horse’s speed, the rush that came and coursed through my entire body each time I saw a flame ignite or I won a race… Oh, god, were those the days! To settle his nerves, though, I decided to stop my reckless behaviors to an extent. And I was rewarded nine months later.

How? With a beautiful baby boy. Yep! I was a mommy! Our child.. We named him Allen. He was a beautiful child.. My eyes, his father’s hair, he was all we could ask for and more. And there I was, with a husband who set me straight, for the most part, with a young child and a wonderful life. We thought it was the beginning to our little family, and we hoped it would grow. Nothing could get better than what we had. Oh, how I wish it did. From there, things only got worse. Clouds crowded the once sunny, happy skies of our towns. We thought a storm was approaching. Instead, a crowd of vampires came, destroyed our whole town without any effort. We only hoped Allen would survive. They ate everyone without regret or remorse. Or so we thought. There were three left. A young boy, an elderly woman, and then myself. The head vampire of the group was quick to dispose of the other two and fed them to ravenous ‘pets’ of his. The first time I saw his eyes on me, I noticed the look in them.

Lust at first site. He wanted me. He stripped me of everything I owned and threw me in small rags. If I was to wear anything else, it would only cover my lady bits and nothing else. I hated it. I hated him, yet he ached and craved me. I never let him touch me, every opportunity I got, I ignored and got away from him until one day he was fed up with trying. Instead of doing the evil deed everyone had in mind, he decided that if he couldn’t have me, nobody could. He drained me of all the blood in my body, he thought, and ordered my body would be thrown into a wasteland. I should have died, but it was as if someone out there was looking over me, saved me from death once again. The smell of death was everywhere, I recognized it from my first encounter. Upon waking up, I noticed I was surrounded by rotting corpses. To my horror I landed right beside Dante’s and Allen’s. I was torn to pieces, but at that point I couldn’t sob. I was so hungry. It came to the point where I feasted on the flesh of many of the fresher corpses.

Once my strength was regained and I got my mourning out of the way, I gathered whatever clothes I could and clothed myself before I was off. I had plans in my mind, I wasn’t going to let this go. I found where I had been for the past few months, with the blood sucking beasts that transformed me, stole away my family, friends, everything I owned, humanity and finally.. My sanity. I killed them in the same manor they had killed everyone in my village. Their heads were mine. (Literally.. I have the head vampire’s head in my room, somewhere buried in the closet, I believe..) After that, I was never the same. I wanted revenge on the entire race. I started going after the innocent, out-of-sight vampires, and gradually continued on. I had killed up to three hundred vampires in close to no time at all.

I would have reached a thousand, and continued on, but that was when the council decided to write me off as a traitor, slaying her own kind. I wanted revenge, I didn’t care if I was killing ‘my own kind.’ I’m not like them. I’m not a monster. But apparently that was what they saw me as. One night, a woman had come to me, promising to give me back my family and wipe out the entire vampire race. I greedily ate that rose. I ached for my family, but instead I ended up in this place. From that day on, I took up smoking, seeing as they nuzzled a pack in there to ‘keep me calm.’ I think they plan on killing me with them.. Anyway. I grew, if you could call it, a second outer shell. I don’t think of those who I lost back then, because I can’t stand showing my emotions more often. Everything I receive, I take precious care of it, and I become very over protective with it, I kid you not. I never lent out anything to the other vampires, even if they ask, I never let them touch anything I hold near and dear to me. And when something is mine, I let it be known with the words I’ve been oh, so known to utter:

”Back off, Bitch.

Personality
~ I guess I do have a rather sarcastic nature a lot of times.. But I can also be motherly, I promise you! That instinct hasn’t left me, I always watch over the girls to make sure they don’t try killing each other (Even though, with our curse in play, it is impossible.) I can’t say I’m happy about being here, but I am rather complex. And being the oldest, I do get very serious when needed, but I also think I’m the biggest kid of the group. I do like having fun when I’m not taking a shot at the cigs or whatever else is around. I am known to put on a ‘tough girl’ ruse. From what I wear to how I act (Though my attitudes are no joke, I can assure that.), but I warn you.. I have trust issues, it’s a bit hard to get through to me nowadays!
Extra
~ If it wasn’t set straight before, I’m a heavy smoker. I don’t play around with others when something is mine, and I will put it out there until it’s through their thick ass skull, excuse the French. I think I’m suffering from a bit of nicotine withdrawal..Also, I HATE being called 'Sari', I'd prefer being called 'Ri' or 'Talia'. I also have a tendency to carry lighters around. When bored, I place the flame under my tongue and let it burn the skin. Nothing like the lick of a not flame, Mmm... Notice the sarcasm in that. Good thing it heals instantly!
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-12-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corovignh
Username
~ Corovignh
Race
~ Human
Name
~Cyril Cordoba
Nicknames
~CiCi
Appearance
~
Bio
~
I was born in Croatia and lived with my sister and our aunt. I don't know where our parents are except one has left on a "business trip" indefinitely. As far as I remember, we've always lived with our aunt, which was nice, because her house was close enough to the coast for us to walk. But I never liked the water. Water could destroy things, take lives and generally made me feel weak. I was the second-born, but I came out too early and most of my childhood was spent in the hospital where I had to take tests to make sure I was alright to live in the outside world. The rocking of the waves reminds me of the therapeutic baths, but that's not my only reason for disliking it.

Inside the household, it was like living in steel, the environment cold and our uncle keeping me at arm's length. From the letters of my father to him, (not addressed to me, but I still snuck in and read them anyway) he suspects me to be the son of an affair my mother had, which is how I ended up on this second-class rock floating in the middle of the vengeful waves. Once the company began to expand internationally, my mother ran off with his business partner, leaving him in extreme financial debts. He came back once and that was to take my elder sister across the seas with him, only they both ended up at the bottom instead. What he had worked at all his life he ended within moments- taking every possible thing from me. Now, I am heir to a fortune that sets me in the lower upper class and all the problems money brings with it. An invitation to have it all taken away again is very wanted at this point.
Personality
~ Cyril is visually a happy person, but has a slight tendency to act like a hoarding kleptomaniac, from obscure things such as shoelaces to the most noticeable objects like paintings larger than twice his size. He has a natural charm and speaks his mind without reserve. It has lead to many misunderstandings in the past, but instead of learning to think before speaking he learned to defend his opinions with a quick fist and a firm kick.
Male Number One.
Last edited by MeiMei; 09-26-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #11  
Sebastian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken
Username
~ Forsaken
Race
~ Human
Name
~ Sebastian Eugene Bach
Nicknames
~ What would I do with one of those?
Appearance
~
Bio
~ Well, I guess my past could be considered appealing. And if you honestly want to know, I suppose I could spare a moment or two filling you in.

I was born and raised in South Africa -nice country, lots of Brits though- by my sweet and pampered mother, while my father could care less to look at me. All the better, really, seeing as once Mum passed on I was scarce to be seen. I prefer the quiet, and wild. Though, admittedly, the hot sun did nothing for me, being a ginger. I burnt more than tanned, and was oft the butt of some African joke. They were good people, regardless. Me? I suppose you could call me well off. Once I reached Eighteen, five years after my mother passed on, I took to the road. I traveled by air, sea, and land. I wanted to see the globe, and I entertained myself with fine women occasionally. Nothing meant even the slightest bit to me, though. It was all as if I were running from emotions in general. I told myself it was because they bored me, and after a while my white lie became a black truth. Cold as the money I spent and with little regard for humanity, I continued to waste away with sinful pleasures.

They never helped, though. Each new place only offered me new air, and a new reason to close off ever more. I saw women less and less. They became a pest for me, and that's the honest truth. Snide, sarcastic cynicism- that was my poison. And I took a healthy dose every day. I suppose if you looked at be from afar I was cleaver and charming, yet mysterious.. But I could care less what you thought.

Eventually, however, I was tricked into a life sentence within a large Manor. And here I am, talking to you about my past as if you're a nosy journalist in for a bone. Well, I've had enough of it- go on, doggy, fetch a life!

Personality
~ Sebastian is cold, and collected. He is as snide as he proclaimed, and had a surprisingly sturdy temper. He's prone to reading, but not to listening. At least, not of it's not an interesting conversation. He can be genuinely charming, though it strains him if it's forced. He's simply not interested.
Extra
~ He has a heavy addiction to cigarettes, though he only likes one or two a day, most oft.
Roleplaying Example
~ Has already been presented via my female's profile.

I will Obey All Of the Academy Rules.
Last edited by MeiMei; 03-09-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Post Ten
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #13  
Post Eleven
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Post Twelve
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....