Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #1345  
Hope it comes a day early D: That sucks right when you need something something else kaputs T.T
Mini rant ahead! But on the note of etsy. . .
I should have my etsy back up and running by next month hopefully. Will be selling hat pins, MH dolls, and canvas art from there.
I just need to get control over it from my old shop manager. . .
So I sell these pins at 15+shipping a pin. I tell whoever helps me sell them they can have $5 of the fifteen. It costs me a bit over 500 per 100, so around 5 a piece.
SO WHY WOULDN'T THE GUY EVEN BOTH PUSHING THE PRODUCT IT WAS ESSENTIALLY FREE MONEY FOR HIM
-weeps-
I found someone on pin nation on fb reselling on of my pins he bought off someone else for $40. FORTY. AND I CAN BARELY SELL THE SAME PIN FOR FIFTEEN.
Ugh. Well, I will be taking my eyeball from this month, my fox from last month, and my cloud design and turning those into pins by the end of this year. Fingers crossed for actual business!

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 09-23-2017, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yeah my computer has been dead for almost a week now and I am cranky face about it...

Shop manager? Also are the pins like enamel pins? That sounds neat. :O Reselling that high?! What the poop?!
I've made maybe 50 dollars on etsy so far this year after fees and my supply costs. I am bad at advertising. ; n;
I hate the "stuff never sells despite getting views" feeling I get on etsy cuz I only get few sales here and there....

OH I AM TOTALLY GONNA MAKE A WEIGHTED BLANKET NEXT MONTH I SWEAR!! It'll only cost just over 100 in supplies. xnx
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 09-23-2017, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #1347  
So essentially, I just no longer want to deal with people. My work job has always been people dealing and sales, and I really just don't. Want. To. Do. It. So I asked my friend to just manage the online shop, post the items on, take and ship orders. Just be the people person, so I could focus on the creating part. Essentially, the more I could create the more we could make, if it had panned out properly. as it is I have had a painting for sale/auction for 2 years with not a single bid on it. The only pins sold are the ones who have tried to hit me up and I always redirect them to my husband.
I don't use facebook messenger so that negates sales on facebook from me. The etsy itself isn't to hard but the fact still stands I don't want to.
So my husband is getting everything back under our control, but its taken him over a year because he's so lazy about it and doesn't think its that big a deal to have a shop front or not.
As for the reselling, the only reason I can think it would be that high is someone sold it from the pin board that got stolen (I had a board of $300 worth of pins stolen at the gotj 2016) or bought it off me at the gotj 2016 while I was walking around hand selling them. (I got so blistered in the ohio sun that year it was terrible) OR they bought it off us for 15+shipping and just decided to flip it and make their moneys worth by double the price and "including shipping". -flips table-
But yeah, they are enamel pins
Facebook shop

The etsy would/should be under the same name but may be closed. I haven't even bothered checking. XD
Tell me what their like when your done with it =O

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 09-23-2017, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I Can totally understand not wanting to deal with people. I had a person ask me a question on etsy and I damn near shit a brick. Customer Service in any form is terrifying to me. How do you make enamel pins? Do you send the design to some factory type place to make or do you literally start from scratch yourself? Either way its neat. Closest I get to that is making pinback buttons. xD

I ordered a bunch of stuff for the blanket today cuz mom let me use her money as long as I pay it back asap. o Ao Excitement!
I'm gonna use this fabric cuz it's amazing!
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #1349  
OH HELL YES THAT FABRIC IS BOMB AF
That fabric excites me lots.

I send mine to a guy who sends it to the factory, so essentially my only job is to design and shell out the money. My connect vectors it into the proper format and sends it in for me.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 09-24-2017, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
I tried for a cute avi. Did it work?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 09-24-2017, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #1351  
I think so :)

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 09-24-2017, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Absolutely monbon =3

So I recreated my fire pit yesterday before we had a smores night, and I got really bored waiting for people to show up. So I started drawing on my concrete bricks with a freshly burning/burnt stick (charcoal essentially?) and did some things.

The mountain I actually tried to use a burning effect also from the heat of the stick. This is a full beginning to end piece.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 09-25-2017, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #1353  
That's so cool SparX @_@

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
So my lazy butt decided to finally look up things to make with fat fabric quarters.

So time to make some stuff with the piles of it I have and maybe sell some things. Whoot. xD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1355  
Nice cute avi Monbon!

And nice charcoal mountian Sparx!

AND I GOT MY COMPUTER FIXED. It was scary but I did it!
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I like using fat quarters to make clutch purses...

And it looks like I won't get my boot toppers done by the end of the month... :/
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1357  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
So my lazy butt decided to finally look up things to make with fat fabric quarters.

So time to make some stuff with the piles of it I have and maybe sell some things. Whoot. xD
I missed replying to you, sorry about that. xnx
MAKE DOLLS! MAKE BAGS! MAKE FANCY TACOS!

@Den: Ohh nooooooo sucks when time is too short. ; n;
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Damies; 09-27-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I leave for a convention on Thursday at an ungodly hour, so not much will happen in crafting...
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1359  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damies View Post
I missed replying to you, sorry about that. xnx
MAKE DOLLS! MAKE BAGS! MAKE FANCY TACOS!

@Den: Ohh nooooooo sucks when time is too short. ; n;
I've started on an apron, bags are also considered. xD

I like making pillows too. :3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-26-2017, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
@Den: At least fun will be had?

@KittyBeary: Comfy pilloooowwwws <3
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 09-27-2017, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote