Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #721  
Katie caught the candy in her hand and frowned tossing it back "I don't take candy from strangers Lance told me that's a bad thing" Kate's ears twitched as Noelle fell to the floor. Kate quickly ran over to her and smiled "Are you okay? Did you get a boo-boo?" Kate looked over her wounds and pulled from her pocket bandages and medicine applying it to all her wounds then standing helping Noelle up once more. "Now now sleepy head this is no place to rest."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
A boo-boo? Noelle frowned.. as much as Kate was trying to help, "I wasn't falling asleep you know." she sighs and looks at Leo, "I guess it's time we crashed the party then cause I know that's what you two are planning."
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Default   #723  
Leo caught the candy and grinned at Noelle. "Damn straight we are!" he said with a grin as he unsheathed his sword and ran back down the alley at lightning speed.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle rolls her eyes, He's just asking for an ass whooping.. Taking the strap of the sword from around her body, she hands it back to Charlie, "Sorry about the blood stains and gore on there, I'll clean it up after we return." she apologizes as she pulls the two silver daggers from their hiding spot in her boots before following after Leo.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #725  
Kate blinked as the two ran down the alley towards Lucien and Lance. Well the seem to be really close to Lance already. I wonder how lance is doing up there. It is at this point katie realizes that she had been left way behind she blinked and took off at a face pace catching up and passing them both in no time. "Slow pokes hurry up"

""

Old Posted 08-18-2012, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo astonished at how quickly the girl had ran, he felt somewhat competitive. He jumped onto the nearby wall and wall ran at high speed quickly surpassing Kate and reaching the door. He grinned twirling his sword in the air then catching it. "I win!" he said triumphantly.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #727  
Charlie sighed softly as she ran after them at the best pace that she could manage. "Geez guys.... You know that maybe you should take it easy for an hour or so. You just finished one fight and now you're going in for another?" Smirking as she came to a stop a few steps behind them. "Oh well.... Just let Charlie play too!" Giggling as she held the flame thrower up. "I don't think Lucien liked this thing last time."
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"This isn't a race, you two." Noelle groans as she caught up with them, forget the hard liquor, after all this, she was finding the first beach near here and not moving for the day.. vacation sounded pretty damn nice right now.
Tucking the daggers in her jacket cuffs, making sure the points went through the fabric in the same fashion as a safety pin, Noelle turns her attention back to seeing if there's any other way to enter the building besides the door, maybe a window that could be broken or even.. a skylight would work.. Noelle's eyes had landed on what appeared to be a skylight on the roof, perfect. They probably expected everyone to use the door to try to save Lance.. They had to stay at least one step ahead of Lucien and his crazy pal.
Just how to get on the roof, Noelle scans the area for anything she could use to assist her, finally deciding on the trash can resting on the side of the building, she had relied on much worse objects in the past.
"Guys, I'll meet you all inside." she says before bracing herself and running at the trashcan. Using the can like a trampoline, she is able to rest her foot on the one before it slowly falls over from her weight and launches herself on the roof, grimacing at the noise the trashcan made as it meet the pavement. Oh well, maybe they will think a cat knocked it over or something.
Last edited by Dawn; 08-19-2012 at 05:34 AM.
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 05:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #729  
Upon returning he was not surprised to see Lucien in his office. He smirked. “Did a little bird and her friends beat you?” Shaking his head he walked over to the cabinet where he kept his first aid kit and began dressing the wounds on the man. “I got what I needed from the boy, now I just need an able body woman and we will have the killing kitsune back. How did you manage this?” He wondered, contemplating how Lucien got his wounds this time.
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 05:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo looked up at Noelle and then shrugged. With quick swordsmanship he sliced the door into ribbons as it collapsed. "Ladies first!" he said with a grin as he stepped out of Kate's way, ready to take the building by storm.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #731  
Lucien frowned looking down at his wounds then back up at the man his fist was clenched you could just see the hatred in his eyes. "Once of his little mercenary friends decided to show up" Lucien pounded his fist against the table and stood up. "So, is he still here, Or did you let him go?"

After waiting patiently to see if there were any guards lance knew this would be his moment to shine. "Time to go" Lance saw a ladder inside the back of the building and quickly proceeded to it climbing the ladder he made it to the roof off the building. "Agh..." He was still in massive pain the man's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he made a huge thunk on the ground.

Kate giggled stopped in mid-run after she had passed Leo the first time and smiling petting and holding a large kitten "awe he is so cute" she began tossing the kitten up and down like a little child completely ignoring the fact Leo had though he had won. "Hehe.."

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 08-19-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Leo looked oddly at the girl. *Thinking* (What the hell....?) He shrugged his shoulders and ran full speed into the building, sword drawn ready to attack anyone who got in his way. *Thinking* (Hold on Lance... I'm coming..)
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #733  
Noelle, from her spot on the roof just stares at Kate.. not sure either to be amused or get the girl some professional help..

Turning her attention away from Kate, she makes her way to the where the skylight is and noticing the room below it's empty, was kind of hard to make out what the room was used for. Taking off her jacket, she wraps it around her forearm and uses that to smash the glass in the skylight, pieces of glass rained down on the objects below and some had embedded themselves in the fabric of the jacket but a small shake later would get the shards free. Gripping the edge of the frame, Noelle drops down into the room and allows time to let her eyes adjust to the dim light..
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"I let him go we have no more use for him and you do not need to fight any more until these wounds heal." He said holding the other firmly by the arm as he continued to aid him. "We will get back to base and then decide what to do with the rebels, now that their location has been compromised it should not be that hard to find them again."
Old Posted 08-21-2012, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #735  
Lucien frowned placing his hand over his face and looking down "you see the thing is..the rebel's followed me here..I could not fly away i was too weak." Lucien heard a small crash through the skylight of the room where Lance was held. "Did you hear that Zero?"

""

Old Posted 08-24-2012, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
What kind of place is this? Noelle thinks to herself as her eyes finally adjusted and she could make out the room, some sort of laboratory. Pulling her jacket off her forearm, she gives it a quick shake, hearing all the glass that had been caught in the material fall onto the ground around her feet, she was not so willing to throw a perfectly good denim jacket away.. denim wasn't cheap and this jacket had survived quite a few blood baths before and was going to survive more if Noelle had her say in it.

Slipping the jacket back on, Noelle noticed how untidy the place was, looked like there had been a fight and.. Was that blood? Crouching down, she studies the red streaks on the floor, she had killed enough to know these weren't fresh but they were not that old either.. whoever had been the one hurt, they were hurt pretty bad and most likely, judging by the size of the streaks, were probably close to dying. Standing up, her mouth set in a grim line, there was a good chance this could be Lance's blood and if it was, he would need aide and soon...
Old Posted 08-24-2012, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote