Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #577  
"Is it not polite to thank someone for holding a door open?" Noelle asks in amusement, "Yes, his lightning. He can control it through the knives or daggers he uses, kills quickly and makes most people think the person has suffered a heart attack."
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
"Hmmm.... Then maybe we should find a way to block that attack... Rubber? I'm just running with ideas here so you can voice any experience that you have at any time Noelle." She said with a small smile before she scuffed her shoes lightly against the pavement to check her grip. "Because I'd rather not be electrocuted, but you say bright light hurts him, so my flash bombs could work to an advantage."
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #579  
"Bright light only hurts him if his sunglasses are off." Noelle replies, "I have only seen his lightning abilities a few times, Charlie. I kind of wasn't expecting to run into him again, you know so I didn't spend any time researching up on how to deflect lightning bolts coming from knives. And I doubt you will to have worry much being about electrocuted as long as you don't make yourself an open target to get stabbed by him."
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
She sighed softly and looked down. "Wwll hopefully there's some cover wherever the boys have attracted him. So let's hurry and join them in this battle." Smiling as she hurried along to follow down the tunnel that Lucien had gone down. "Maybe we'll catch him by surprise..."
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #581  
Noelle nods, "Let's hope so and I'm not sure catching him by surprise would be best way of putting that." She follows behind Charlie in the tunnel, her hand resting on the sheath in case she needed to pull the sword out in a moment notice.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
"Well then how would you say we attempt to take Lucien down? I need ideas and you're the only other brain I can pick since the boys aren't here right now.." Sighing as she paused at the sound of noise further ahead.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #583  
"I would say anything that involves not getting any more than five feet near him or hope one of the guys can knock his sunglasses off and use one of the flash grenades to blind him." Noelle says grimly, pausing as well as Charlie paused, "Or we could always go for the fire routine, you know."
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Cu's ears perked up as he caught the sound of footsteps. Those must be Noelle's, and...that other girl's. The gait sounds about right.

((Short post is short.))
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #585  
Lucien walked down through the entrance his body sparking with lighting reacting to the Keldium armor areas around his body. As he walked into the room with the men he immediately made contact with Lance "Well well, It looks like my little hunter has come back to get the deer he left wounded eh?" The smile on his face became bigger as he prepared the knife for attack.

"So, I sadly am a man of my word" He shrugged still smiling towards Lance "I promised my best friend i would kill you first" He licked his blade once more and charged at Lance swiping his knife at the man

Lance smiled was this man really taking his skills that lightly? He wasn't named the slaughtering Kitsune for nothing. Lance jumped out of the way quickly placing his foot on the back of Lucien's head kicking him into a wall and holding his sword out standing in a defensive position

"Your wrong Lucien you messed with the wrong man.. You Threatened My new family" Lance looks over at Leo "You hurt the one I love.." He has a small flash in his mind of a picture of Noelle "And most of all.. You know where my friends are.." He raises his sword pointing it at Lance. "You will fall under the Kitsune's blade right after i beat the information i need out of you.."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Charlie used her small silver blade to peer around the corner and frowned as she caught sight of Lance already fighting Lucien. "Crap.... How are we going to get the word to someone that we need Lucien's glasses off." She mumbled to herself and glanced at the group in the reflection on her knife. "Hmm.... Hey Noelle... Do you know any sign language?" Joking as she slid her knife back into the sheath and started to pull out a flash grenade.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #587  
Noelle hesitates, "I know quite a bit.. The last family I lived with had a deaf daughter and I was taught how to communicate with her." She stares at Charlie, having a feeling some idea is popping into her mind, an idea Noelle would not like, "Why? What are you planning?"
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
"Well.... Cu is in there with them and if someone could get him to tell the boys that if they get his glasses off we can blind him, then that would help. I mean... I have at least ten flash bombs here with me..." Smiling innocently as she turned slowly to peer at Noelle. "And once he's blinded and everyone is out of the way we can use fire~"
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #589  
"And do we know if Cu knows sign language to start with?" Noelle asks, "We can't just assume he does." She moves beside Charlie, "And what if he doesn't? We'll be back to square one again."
Last edited by Dawn; 08-15-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Charlie sighed and peered around the corner carefully to make sure that she wouldn't be spotted by Lucien before trying to discreetly get Cu's attention. 'Come on.... Please see us and please know what we're gonna say.' She pleaded silently.
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #591  
(ill be back gonna go skate for like 5 mins ill post after wards i need some air...)
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
OCC: Okay

Noelle bites her lip, and runs over a few common words in sign language that anyone should know, she was still a bit rusty cause it had been a few years since she had to sign to anyone. It wasn't often you came across a deaf or mute person on your travels through everyone knew what one gesture meant..
Old Posted 08-15-2012, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote