Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Squishy Blob
Default   #49  
445 tokens xD you? lol just waiting for the shop to be released, i don't get it though, u know how some will be perm and the other events? is it better to buy the event ones?
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
XD You still have more than me, I have 405. Probably just cause they won't be around long. Oh yeah finally found out when I can get my vet cape on rs XD 35 more days. Apoc was like =o that's a month after the rapture.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #51  
lol aha, some people are already up to 900 tokens? howww! the rest of my achievements are 20 posts and only earn 10points >______<
but 35 days to go?! ahaha lol ur getting it on a creepy month
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
It's cause there's secret achievements also =P and XD June is my birth month, I don't find it a creepy month haha.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #53  
lol ohh yeah, ughhh i havent unlocked any but the "clean underwear" thingy
i think thats one of the secret achievement xD
but ohh yeah i forgot about that!
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Some of the secret ones I unlockd had to do with more comments, more posts, and more earned aurums lol.

And =P 3 more weeks til my birthday, going to be quite busy leading up to my birthday.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #55  
ooh lol same! xD, i haven't found any uber secret ones yet >__< though they prob give alot of points xD
and aha you having a party? or your sick and tired of planning too much :)?
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Probably XD and I don't know yet. I don't even know if I'm working on my birthday or not, I'll probably just do a dinner with my friends or something. But the day before my family and I are going on a dinner cruise or something, so maybe I'll celebrate my birthday with my family there.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #57  
oohh yeah work :| would u ask for a day off? or you can celebrate there xD when ur working rofl
wow but a cruise sounds really nice :D never been before, can you have dinner on there? that sounds soo fancy
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I could but I already asked for a few day offs during the week before my birthday since my family and I are going to my cousin's graduation during that time. Lol I've already imagined how that would go XD cause my brother's fiancee knew when my mom and apoc's birthday were so I assumed she'd know my birthday also and so she'd probably drop something off. She'd also probably bring our mutual friend (who used to be like one of my best friends) and when they're both together, things can get crazy lol XD. There is a restaurant near my work where my friends and I had our last meal together before we all parted ways to different colleges, so we all probably could go to that restaurant again.

Yeah it's like a 2.5 hour ride on the boat while eating dinner there, not really sure about the details on it. The last time I was on a boat was for my prom XD.
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #59  
ohh woahh! ahaha this year seems to be a fun yet busy year for you :D
and i just earned another 100 anka token. But aha 2.5hour cruise sounds nice, do you get sea sick or naah? and thats soo cool you got a prom on a boat.... we had ours in some hall D: and the food wasnt as nice... lmao
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Lol same, I got 100 tokens for posting 50 times XD. Pretty sure I don't get sea sick, haven't been on boats enough to tell. Yeah we literally rocked the boat when we were all dancing XD. The DJ decided to play this song called the Cha Cha Slide, and there's a part where it tells you to move to the left or right, so when everyone would move to whichever side they tell you, the boat would lean that way haha. Made a lot of people lose their balance since most of us were still wearing heels. We didn't eat on the boat, there were snacks there but everyone had dinner at a restaurant somewhere else. Did you at least have fun at your prom?
Old Posted 05-19-2011, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #61  
lol noo my prom was boring xD there was a afterparty though which was fun, Our "prom" wasnt allowed to invite friends outside of school and our parents had to come.... so everybody who did it was ughhh "better not do anything stupid" xD
and lmao no way did our prom have that type of music! ours was all classical :(
LOL ur sooo lucky! i got tokens for the same thing as you xD
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Ah I see lol XD I don't think I saw any chaperones during our prom maybe one teacher/other type of staff member or a crew person. That song is so old lol XD I remember dancing to it back in middle school during school parties haha.
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
Default   #63  
chaperones lol? yeah ahaha it sounds really old, have u heard of the nutbush xD? we always had to dance to that through middle school xD
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Chaperones as in people who came to supervise the dance and stuff. I don't think so lol
Old Posted 05-20-2011, 11:08 AM Reply With Quote