Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Default Do you want to marry to a same sex?   #1  
GO TO CAMBODIA! :D Just saying, it is a lot of fun over there and a lot of people are very friendly over there.

Cambodian royal family is very open about sexual preference thing and they're supporting gay people. >.< I'm really happy that we have such open minded royal family in Cambodia. ^ ^

=UNCERTAIN= Well Norodom Sihamoni (current king) is gay. He was a ballet dancer in Paris, sometimes appears as if he's wearing mascara, he's around 60 and never been married I haven't met many straight ballet dancers. How many straight men devote their lives to ballet seriously!! And the man could have his pick of Cambodian women being the king and all. That's strange also. Most Cambodian kings have had several wifes and lots of mistresses yet Sihamoni is single!!

That's why they are always issuing statements supporting gay marriage.
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
If I have a bf in the future I am going to make him go to Cambodia with me and get marry over there. :] Plus it is my homeland! ^ ^
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bara no Hanayome
Default   #3  
>.> You could Also go to the Netherlands. I'm Bi. Engaged to a man. A Dutch National, It is how I know.
Last edited by Hotaru Suzuki; 01-27-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Grammar errors
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
No. I'm straight. It's that simple >_>

I'm absolutely not attracted to women.

Old Posted 01-27-2011, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
My parents were born in Cambodia. And I'm part cambodian :P
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Indeed I do want to marry a member of my same sex (which would happen to be female, for those who don't already know). I prefer females and I'm really fortunate that same-sex marriage is legal where I live (Connecticut, US). People in my community are generally very accepting and tolerant. Of course there are always those few assholes every now and then, but that's to be expected if you're a minority. Hell, even if you're a majority you still get them. I'm glad your homeland is also accepting of the LGBT community ^^ I hope you get married to an awesome man and dont have to go through any complications =3
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #7  
Overall question: No, I'm straight. I couldn't imagine marrying a woman. My female friends irritate me with their girl-drama so much that I spend more time with my guy friend. Getting married to a woman would probably drive me insane. And off a cliff.

In regard to the ballet: Mikhail Baryshnikov was a straight ballet dancer. He's also considered the most famous, most successful ballet dancer of all time.

Old Posted 01-29-2011, 10:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Collector's Item
To be perfectly honest, no. I don't dream of marrying the same sex. It's lucky I'm friends with girls, what with all the underlying bitching and drama that seems to emanate from them. I tend to prefer hanging out with guys in general, so as for marrying someone, it's gotta be male all the way.

Also, it's not just Cambodia that is open with same sex marriages. Sweden, the Netherlands, Portugal, Belguim and a load of other places allow same sex marriages rather than civil partnerships.
Old Posted 01-29-2011, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #9  
Yeah, I am gay, but I don't feel that I want to marry someone of the same sex, I know it'd be nice, but I'm kinda for the tradition of marriage between a man and women, I'm not sure why. xD
And plus I don't need a ring and vows to know that someone loves me.

And I know a couple of straight guys that are really into ballet. :O
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Personal Doodlekin
This thread really belongs in the Lifestyles board.
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #11  
I'm bi-curious and I'm engaged to a girl (she proposed to me on skype) XD

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I do want to marry my boyfriend =3
Gay marriages were allowed about half a year ago in the City of Mexico, though, so I'll just go there instead if we ever do get married.
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Now With 200% More Magic!
Default   #13  

As cool as it would be to marry a women, I'm currently dating a guy X3

Therefore, not really an issue for me right now.

Not sure I'd want to get married in Cambodia either way o.o'
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
Indeed I do want to marry a member of my same sex (which would happen to be female, for those who don't already know). I prefer females and I'm really fortunate that same-sex marriage is legal where I live (Connecticut, US). People in my community are generally very accepting and tolerant. Of course there are always those few assholes every now and then, but that's to be expected if you're a minority. Hell, even if you're a majority you still get them. I'm glad your homeland is also accepting of the LGBT community ^^ I hope you get married to an awesome man and dont have to go through any complications =3
You can't get married to someone of the same sex in Connecticut, however, they do recognize gay marriages.

----------------------------------------------------

As for the topic. I've NEVER considered marriage to anyone of either gender until I met my current boyfriend, Lucian. I'd like to marry him one day.

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 02-01-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked.Royalty View Post
My parents were born in Cambodia. And I'm part cambodian :P
Oh my, that is cool. :D
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Linden View Post
You can't get married to someone of the same sex in Connecticut, however, they do recognize gay marriages.
Last I knew you could O.o At first it was just civil unions, then it was changed to marriage. .... I remember getting all excited because I could marry my partner (who is now my ex). So unless they pulled a 'California' and took it away, I'm fairly certain that you can.
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote