Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #97  
Do you know de way. I think...I think I lost de way.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 01-16-2018, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
My secret.... I don't know how to function as a human. With how I grew up... I've been suicidally depressed since the 3rd grade. I'm finally starting to pull myself out of the endless chasm that is depression, but I'm starting to realize I may not be able to function as an adult.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 01-18-2018, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #99  
I've been losing touch with reality more and more. I thought this would stop after my ECT treatments. But now I just want to stay dreaming. I don't want to wake up anymore, its too confusing...

BLARGH that's my secret.
Old Posted 01-18-2018, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
I'm relieved that my mother is dead, because she was such a source of drama and stress for me. I miss her, and I'm sad, but I'm so relieved that I'm not walking on eggshells with her anymore. And it's such a garbage way to feel, but it's honesty.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 01-18-2018, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #101  
I thought I was gay until middle school. Now, as an adult, I'm not sure if the only reason I like men is my sexual addiction.

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 01-23-2018, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
how the fuck is it fair that a lady as awesomely badass as my Grandma Esther got lung cancer that spread to her brain, resulting in her death, when her youngest son, who is a complete and total asshole when he's drunk, still smokes and drinks heavily, and has had open heart surgery once already? My boyfriend will never get to know my Grandma. I won't have her there if I ever get married. With the way things are going, I may not have my dad there, either.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 01-29-2018, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #103  
i'm scared of slipping back to where i was three years ago

i don't want to go back there

but i can feel myself slipping a bit at a time
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 01-29-2018, 05:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Old Posted 02-01-2018, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #105  
fuck you. fuck your lazy-ass habits and the fact that you don't see anything wrong with not helping mom and me out by cleaning up your messes. you don't see anything wrong with just laying around on the weekends. you could be helping mom and me with the upkeep of the house by dusting or vacuuming, or fucking trying to quit smoking and drinking so fucking much, but no. that would be too much work.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-22-2018, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
When you feel like you're digging way too much into a situation happening between friends(acquaintances?) but you can't help it cause it's entertaining to you. D: And because you weren't present when all this was happening, and you have a knack for digging up info about this kinda stuff when bored. ;_; It's like watching a drama series/movie but you know the people involved. And you're secretly waiting for more to happen... >_>"

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-23-2018, 04:24 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #107  

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 02-24-2018, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
i thought taking meds for the first time in weeks would make things better
everything is worse
why doesn't my brain fucking work properly
this is my previous college all over again why can'tt hings ever just go right for once
i'm sad and tired and tired of being tired and tired of being sad
and scaredscared scared just leave me alone for a week let me get everything back on track
tiredof being tired
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-28-2018, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #109  
I get so pissed off when friends use me. They borrow money, never pay it back, only one friend ever paid money I loaned her and I am glad because it was for $2k. I feel that people only want me when they want something, if they don't want something they never bother calling me to go out. I had such a hard time accepting this.

I made peace with this. I learned to spend time alone, with my thoughts, with my books, my tv. Now I don't invite anyone to go anywhere, if I want to do something I do it by myself. I wait for people to call me, and I've found that those people are the ones that care about me, that want nothing from me, that just want to make a connection. I've also learned that people can only be who they are, they cannot be who I wish them to be.

It has been a learning time for me, and I've come out so much stronger and happier.
Old Posted 02-28-2018, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I spend far too much time fucking around when I work from home and I hate myself for it but somehow I keep getting off task

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 03-02-2018, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default i'll be real w u once.   #111  

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 03-02-2018, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Idk if this is much of a dark secret, but eh whatever, I just need to post it somewhere. D:

I hate the thought of getting older. I do tell myself that it doesn't matter how old you are and that you can still enjoy the things that make you happy regardless of age, but I just fear that the older I get the more people are going to judge for me being into stuff that "doesn't fit my age". (anime, cartoons, cosplay, etc) but I do get this relief when I see that others my age(and older) are still into these things and that also makes me feel better. :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-04-2018, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
secret