Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default Trade Glitch [None Rune Delivery]   #1  
So I did a trade with Illusion earlier today, we were trading items and runes. However it would seem that only the items traded over but not the runes.

Trade Image

After donating this morning, I had 1,860 runes. I did a few trade, which you can see in the image before the red box. Which would have left me with 1,640 runes. I than went on to do a re-correct trade with Illusion since there was a mistake in the previous trade and I also bought another three items from him for the 170 runes. I than went and did a trade with Nikko and everything seemed fine until I looked up and noticed that I had 170 more runes than I should have had. After all of my trades, I should have had 1,090 runes left over. So upon looking at everything I came to the conclusion that my trade with Illusion was glitched, but I have the 4 items he traded over and I no longer have the Samurai.

So since the trade seemed to be correct, I wanted to know if the runes traded over. So I sent him a PM and he replied with "No :/ When I confirmed the trade they were there, but they suddenly disappeared. In the trade logs it showed that you sent the runes." So it would seem my conclusion was correct about which trade it involved but beyond that I have no clue what happen.

I am running a PC with Windows 7, using google chrome as my main web browser.

I didn't want to try and re-trade the 170 runes just in case it was a hiccup and they would go away at some point. So I figured it would be best to do this, I also sent a PM to Ultima. However someone else told me I should put it in here since it's a bug..
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Known issue, sadly. Just make another trade to transfer the runes. I'm working on figuring out how to prevent this in the future.
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #3  
Okay, thank you for answering Coda. I wasn't quite sure.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Whoops, answered your PM before I saw this. ^^; But that's exactly what I suggested to do =3
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote