Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Even Angels Fall
Default   #305  
Musesick: Very nice, I hope you get it. I think in white would be a good idea, and i bet it would look cool.

Darjeeling: I like it! Very simple! I would never say its marker, even if it was lol. What kind of thing are you looking for?

Pocket: portraits of your mom and grandma?

I think as fro my next tattoo i really need to get my sons on me. Im not one for portraits but things they liked or days they where born is more my style. Though i prolly will get more piercings before i get more tats.
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
-wiggles in-

~cough cough~ Gahhh I'm feeling better but now I have my cough...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 08-09-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #307  
I'm going to try and take pics of all my other ink that I don't have posted yet some time today...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 08-12-2011, 08:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
@ Pocket: Is it really? See I figured I wanted it there based on a quote I love which was uhm-
"Music is blood, blood is oxygen, breath it in" That and originally when I was the "self harm" type of person, Music was kind of the one thing that kept me going when I was upset~ So I figured "running through my veins" because it kept my pulse going for me. In an awkward sense. I wasn't even thinking about pain o.o;
I actually like needles o.o; They fascinate me. xD

@Nightmare: I hope I get it too, I don't know why but I adore body art, even the meaningless kind. Not the stupid kind though, like some people have penis' on their legs.. Like ksldjhdk; Nooo D<
But I'm looking forward to it when I'm old enough.
Yeah I hear a lot of white ink tattops look like scars, so it had massive appeal there because every scar tells a story : 3
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 08-14-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #309  
@muse: I love that idea for a tattoo! that is a really good meaning. And gives me a great idea for tattoo. But It would kinda be stealing your idea lol. I feel the same with music. I live on it, and with out it I dont think my life would be where it is now. Music keeps me moving. And no matter what it always gets me up and dancing.
Old Posted 08-15-2011, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Have A Cup Of Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Nightmare View Post
Darjeeling: I like it! Very simple! I would never say its marker, even if it was lol. What kind of thing are you looking for?
Thanks guys ! The new one is finally being worked on ! It'll be a little magpie between my shoulderblades . <3
It may take ages before it's gonna be there , though . It's gotta be absolutely perfect , and I think I'll have it done in Dublin because there's the only guy I actually have proof of that he's good with magpies . So it's gonna cost , but at least I'll be as sure as possible that it'll be done right . <3
Old Posted 08-15-2011, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #311  
Can I as why a magpie?
Old Posted 08-16-2011, 12:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Have A Cup Of Me
Lol of course . It's a pretty long story though , quite a few reasons .

Firstly , I think magpies are the most beautiful birds in the world . Simply like that . <3
Ever watched one closely ? Whoever thinks they're plainly black and white deserves a kick in the butt . They're way more complicated than that .

Furthermore , unlike the whole myth around them that they'd bring misfortune , I feel like they're lucky to me . It's maybe very silly , but whenever I'm nervous or worried about a situation I keep looking out to see one , and if I do , it actually calms me down and I will be alright anyway . No matter if I see one (for sorrow) or two (for joy) . ;D
Because of this I'd like one to "watch my back" or something , I don't know :)

Let's see what's more ... I like everything they stand for , or at least , what I feel they stand for . Their beauty and elegance , often flowing over in arrogance and vanity of course , not to forget their dominance which doesn't make them loved in the bird world . Yet they're amazingly intelligent and curious . And like swans , they pick one partner for the rest of their lives , which I think is really beautiful . And in the end ... they're just so misunderstood by humans . I hate it when people get pissy all over them because "those bastards murdered another baby bird , they didn't even have to , mean things !" . Though they only take other baby birds when they haven't got enough to feed their own ... and who's there at their defence when a crow just takes an adult magpie ? No one , " 'cause that's nature" xD

Some of these things , along with their being easily distracted , especially by shiny things (though the fable about them stealing it is untrue) got me nicknamed "Ekster" (Magpie in Dutch) by some people , I totally don't mind that ;D

Undoubtedly there's more , but I can't recall it this instant . x3
Just trust me when I say magpies mean a lot to me . :D
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 02:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #313  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Nightmare View Post
@muse: I love that idea for a tattoo! that is a really good meaning. And gives me a great idea for tattoo. But It would kinda be stealing your idea lol. I feel the same with music. I live on it, and with out it I dont think my life would be where it is now. Music keeps me moving. And no matter what it always gets me up and dancing.
Haha, honestly, I wouldn't care if you "stole" my idea. I kind of find that flattering when people do. Since, of course you'd have your own spin on it, it would look different. But knowing that I inflicted the idea, would be pleasing xD
Yeah- I'd basically lived on music, I still do, I probably always will. And I think also it makes sense because when I listen to music, I don't usually dance to it, but I feel the beat with my whole body. Not just bobbing my head but I often move my hole body. Not dancing though. xD But- I dunno how to describe it. I just love it.
"Everyone else is either asleep or having sex. I've been watching cable television and eating jello."

-The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Old Posted 09-27-2011, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
This thread needs to be brought back to life.
Old Posted 05-16-2012, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #315  
Awww, Pocket has a sad ice cream on her shoulder. :c
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 11:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Its cuz its food broke..
Old Posted 05-17-2012, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote