Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Trisphee Nurse
Default END OF THE WORLD D: > Open<   #1  

"Miss Miu Journal"
2012 June Wednesday Location Tokyo Japan
"It was vary nice out every one was going about thee business and vary happy but that was soon about to end when a strange missile came out of the sky destroying Half of our world so many people died so many people's loved ones lost and the people who lived suffered and struggled as they fought for food/water and to find there lost loved ones but that was not the only thing we had to worry about these strange monsters appeared out of no were Killing more people and bringing i horrible disease along with them that if you get stretched or bitten with in 2 hours you start to slowly and painfully Turn into one of them......Past research Of this life form says this is not the first time they have come to Earth they been here before a long time ago but they did not attack in any way but we did making them mad thus learning about the disease they carry and the species and ways to kill them and the cause of why they decided to attack us.Maybe the human race is not as smart as we think......."

2 days after the missile
you are the last surviving from the attack you must survive find others to group up or kill them to take there supplies or raid local stores and houses around were you live and fighting the choice to stay put or take the risk in going outside were the strange monsters lay waiting for you....you your self and others in your group have no idea what is going on only few no whats going on...what will you do now ?
Last edited by FlamingPinkDinosaurs; 10-29-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
RULES
Fallow all rules of Ernya
No godding " that means even thew all the info here about the monsters and stuff is here does not mean you character auto knows what everything"
PG 13 " when i mean bye this i mean no nudity pics and sexual activity's going on in the role play"
PM ME ALL PROFILES WITH THE TITLE " end of the world" SO I KNOW YOU READ THE RULES
have any questions or comments please pm them to me X.X
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #3  
"Miss Miu Monsters Journal"

Entry 1900 December forth

"weird creatures were found none that seem to be Normal to us we have captured the none species there are 4 different kinds now these new species seem to Vary dangerous to are race so they will be destroyed as soon as Testing is done and all others will be hunted down and killed.

Entry 1900 December sixth
"This new species seems to be more dangerous then i thought they have a disease that causes you to turn into a blood thirsty monsters like them now we tested this on a few "subjects" and the full Time it takes for you to turn into one of these creatures takes 2 hours but the process is vary painful as your Bones/internal origins/cells start to change after word you are a blood thirsty beast that has no control of you actions.. End"

"Bomb Trent"
Past research says these plant like creatures are about 5.0 and weigh around 300
this pacific creature cannot infect you with the disease but if hit with a gun or and pointed object it explodes and deadly unknown sub cents that is like asset but it burns threw everything it touches. In other hand if you keep you distances it is a pretty Easy to kill

"Death Dino"
Research says this dinosaur like creature is about 8.0 head to tail the largest reported is about 11.0 head to tail and it weighs 300-500 pending on the size Males tend to be larger in size but Females tend to be Faster and with more deadly claws and spikes, the creature seems to have a bullet proof armor like scales so it is vary hard to kill but like most reptiles its under belly is soft and squishy and would be your beast chance of killing it but this species and in fact infect you if bitten or scratched

"nibblers"
Research say these little guys are about 3.0 and weigh about 125-150 There not much of a threat but they eat everything and anything they have been none to attack and they often hang round in groups so if you see one there are most likely more around
this species and infect you

Dirt Worm
Research says this large worm is about the size of 2 school buses and weighs tons
thew not many have been captured in the past so not much info on how to kill them or if even they infect you but the under belly looks soft and looks like its week point so that would be you beast beat if you ever happen to run into one
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
"Miss Miu Profile Journal"
if you happen to meat some one on your way some were best way is to tell them a little about you self

Sample on how your Profile should look

Name:Miu Jane Lee
Sex:
Bio I was a young student of a great Dr who discovered the first intelligent life form in space. Me and my professor celebrated on the great discovery shortly after but we were interrupted my a strange guy who wanted to talk to him about the life forms.....Before they took him away he told me were all is research was and that is were i found his Journal with all his research of the life forms.A couple days after the missile hit earth and everything was destroyed.
Weapon of Choice a Old antique Katana
Other Objects/Food My professors Journal/a pitcher of my parents/ a molti tool and a can of beans
Interested Girls

Code:
[imgleft][/imgleft]
Name:
Bio
Weapon of Choice Name one
Other Objects/Food Name 4
Interested if you like girls or boys
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
Default   #5  
Survivor List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkduder

(Picture belongs to ArmorGames)

Name: Sunny

Sex: ♂

Bio: "What happened?" Sunny asked to whoever was around him. However as he got up, he realized that there was no one to talk to. Inside the empty hospital he felt lonely, scared more so because of the blood-painted walls. "They should be white," he thought, though he didn't know how he knew that. From the nightstand next to his bed, he found a surprisingly well-fitting pair of jeans, a dog collar with the name "Sunny", and a white, cotton T-shirt that wasn't too tight to wear. He explored around the Hospital, trying to find out who he was...

Weapon: "A rusty, thin metal pipe? No... or perhaps this crowbar? I could use it for other things...hmm? Aha! A firemen axe. This will do nicely." Sunny grabbed the fireman axe from the ground. It had a small dent on the upper part of the blade, but that doesn't matter as much...

Other: A crowbar, a set of clothes, a medical file on a man named sunny, and a video cassette from the last 24hrs in the hospital room.

Sexual Preference: Pan-Sexual
Last edited by FlamingPinkDinosaurs; 10-30-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Trisphee Nurse
OPEN
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote