Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Number One Cataran
Default Welcome To Cacao High School -M-   #1  
The sun was shining bight and early on the morning of the first day of Cacao High. The big metal gate open to let the new and old students in. The black and white Japanese school uniforms clad the large group of teens. Amongst the students flashes of Red and Blue arm bans adorn on some of the teens. "Attention Student body" said a small balding man standing on the steps of the very large building. "My name is Wong Hideo your school principal. I would like to Welcome back our old students and welcome in our new minds. Remember here at Cacao High we work together as a team." Some low laughter went threw that crowd. "So work hard and do your best and make sure to enter in to our many after class clubs. For they will help you in your future jobs, Thank you" He finish up bowing. (Ring!!) School has started.
The Student Body

Odin Yuudai

Shounen Yatama

Aeron Donovan

Yamazaki Daiki

Vincent Puck Cross

Tachibana Hayato

Matray Yaho'ganay Zeros

Nickolai Rapure: Student Teacher

Yatama Kazuo: Student Teacher

Mizuki Kinsaki

Kaijin and Koyato

Tadao

AdAdrian Padilla

Azriel Flameheart: student teacher

Yatama Kenji

Daryion Tayoni: Gym teacher

Zetheran Tayoni

Kyo OSAMU: treasurer of the Red Lions

Sosuke Noa: The Red Lions Present

Miyako and Shun: president and vice president of Velkyn high school

Heng, Zian

:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Last edited by Evil Ed; 03-02-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Shounen walked in through the large black iron gates just in time to hear the speech it was his first day here, he had only been transfared the day before so he was nervous as in not knowing what to expect.

You could just tell by the way he had his uniform done up that he was a perfectionist, everything had it's place and should remain that way; or at least that is how he was brought up. Hearing the bell he brought out his time table and map "English" with a sigh he moved into the building just knowing he was going to get lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
Aeron was just walking, following the crowd of other students to the school. Though he stuck out like a bright red flower in a field of white daisies, his hair was was spiked up in an unusual way like a bed head while being highlighted with a giant red streak, the top of his uniform was tied around his waist, and he wore a spiked dog collar. Many of the students he tried to walk closer too seemed to move faster away from him, and he didn't know why when all he was trying to do was check them out. When he heard the announcement he got excited, jumping up and down to get a better view of the school, and finally ran through the gates and across the courtyard, screaming like someone whose team had just won the Super Bowl, "WOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Shounen looked to the maniac that just yelled out of no where and was sort of repulsed by how the boy looked 'he must have placed his hand near a plug socket when it was still wet... I guess his family wanted a dog that didn't shead either... but why did they let him out the mental institute?' he thought to himself and shook his head continuing to try and find his english class

Moving down the halls he seen lockers and remembered he had a key to one of his own "two... seven... nine" he smiled as he found it opening it he took his own shoes off and placed on ones provided by the school before puting his lunch inside.

"English" he looked down at his map once more trying to find his way to his class and semi suceeding he was now in the right department he just had to find the correct room
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-13-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #5  
"Crap!" Odin curse as he hear the bell go off. He was running late....again, fixing his Red Loin ban to his uniform and slide pass the closing gates. "Late again Mr.Yuudai, not a good start this year you know" Sigh principal Wong. "Sorry Mr.Hideo" Odin apologize bowing "I won't let it happen again.....(This week). If you pardon me I need to get to my club meeting, I'm supposed to welcome the new club members" Bowing one more took of to the school at a running speed. "Fix your tie!!!" Mr.Hideo yelled.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Bumped quite liturally into Odin as he moved around the corner, but thrigh sheer momentum of the speed Odin was going at he ended up on the floor "Rude... Doesn't this school have hall monitors?" he say slightly agitated picking himself up off the floor before dusting himself off. He had come from a school where there was never running in the halls but then again he had been transfared from the private school afer showing up one of the teachers to the extent they quit
Quote:

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #7  
Aeron stopped by a tree, sniffing it. It was fresh and untainted, which meant that it was his for the taking. He unzipped his pants and quickly blessed the tree with a gift, then zipped up his pants and tidied himself up before trying to run off to the first class, "School school hurray!" He loved school. So many people, so many random subjects that were fun but had no real practicality to him, and so many things to smell and mark. Oh yes, he was in one giant playground.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Odin had to get to the mane clubroom, as the Vic present of the Red Loins it was his job to welcome in new students and represent his club. "Why do I do this again" he sigh to himself. Running in to the school and running in to some kid "Sorry" waving back.Also most for getting to take his shes off. He kick off his shoes and sending them flying. But not just flying but flying toward a long dark silver hair student. "Hey!" Odin called out to teen staring in to his PDA. "My shoes!"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Last edited by Evil Ed; 02-13-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
Aeron was running through the halls, barefoot, when he saw the shoes flying through the air. He sprinted and leapt, spiraling through the air and caught the shoes in his mouth, landing on all fours and then gnawing on the shoe like a chew toy. It wasn't the best flavor. Didn't have a lot of soil on it. But it was nice and soft.

((red loins? ouch x'D))

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Seen the shoes coming towards him and rolled his eyes slightly, he was about to jump to do a roundhouse kick sending the shoes right back towards the idiot who wasn't paying attention but it seemed the loonitic from earlier inercepted and got hit with them first without another thought he picked up his map and began walking towards the area that was marked to be his English class without any hesitations

Sliding the door open wide enough to move into the class he was relieved to see the teacher hadn't arrived as of yet and took a seat at the back by the window waiting for the lesson to begin
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 02-13-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #11  
Wow he thought, seeing silver hair teen kick his shoes away and sending them back toward him. Until a more weirder student jumping out of know where and caught his shoes in his mouth and......started. "Eating them?"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Aeron had already eaten part of the shoes, and they were covered in saliva by the time he was through with them. He walked up to Odin and held up the shoes, "These are yours. You have good aim mister. Coulda hit that stiff-looking dude back there." He grinned and licked off a bit of the shoe fabric that was on the side of his lips and swallowed it.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
Brought out his notebook, a pen and book the class had been asked to read over summer and write a paper on. watching as the teacher entered he brought out the paper on the book he had wrote, luckily enough it was a book he read every month or so

the teacher stood in front of the class and smiled "welcome back ladies and gentlemen... seems we are starting off with a new student would you care to intoduce yourself" he said merrily as everyone took their places.

Once everyone had sat down he stood up and bowed slightly "My name is Shounen Yatama, I am fifteen years old I transfared from Naturi High School... I enjoy sports and studying" with that he sat down, everyone knew about Naturi High it was said you either had to be gifted or have a rich family to get into there as it was the most prestegice(sp?) private all boys school in the country

"Thank you for that Shounen, now I trust everyone has their assignments compleated and ready to hand in, those who do not will be recieving detention" he passed his assignment forward as it would normally be done, he saw some people going to the teachers deask more than likely to tell her why they hadn't done it
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Uh....thank you" Odin said taking the wet shoes. "I having seen you around before, or you new to this school?" he ask and held out his hand. "My name is Yuudai Odin the Vic present for the Red Lions

(lol sorry I didn't mean put down Loins..hehehe)

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Last edited by Evil Ed; 02-14-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #15  
Oh! Aeron's eyes lit up. He knew this trick well, putting his hand into Odin's like a paw, "Yes, I'm fresh. My name is Aeron Donovan, 100% human type." Aeron's eyes darted around, getting rather distracted by the new sights and smells. Though he knew he was supposed to be somewhere and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a partially chewed up piece of paper showing which classes he needed to be in, "Red Lions? That's a name of a pack? Or new food?"

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Shonen was taking notes as the teacher started to explain what they would be covering in this semester, and gave a quiet yawn thinking about how the day had been so far and found this place would only bring chaos to his ordered life, but he was disiplined and would follow what his father said, the last thing he wanted to do was extra stealth and sword lessons on top of the homework he would be recieving from school

He thought that he might fit in somewhere and who knows find some people to befriend that had the same intreasts and want of order in their lives but from what he had seen thus far it was highly doubtful in his opinion
Quote:

Old Posted 02-14-2011, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
school form rp boy