Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #17  
The night had just begun, and, being as indescisive as she was about what she would wear for the first day, Batty was of course just a tad bit late. Cursing to herself softly, the taut woman made her way to the front doors, laying a soft ivory hand upon the handle. She was a tad bit nervous to enter, as, well.. she was alone for the time being. Shaking her head, she decided it was now or never. "Come on, Bats, its not like anyone is going to know who you are, anyway."

Adjusting her mask a slight bit, she opened the grand doors and stepped inside, booted heels tapping on the floor. This hall was empty, but she could hear the ball already in full swing in the room ahead. She increased her pace, anxious to get inside, and see what exactly was going on, and if she'd be able to recognize anyone under their obscured facial attire.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:03 AM  
draws the naughty bits
The man looked at the one who had spoken with a raised eyebrow and half-grinned, chuckling softly under his breath, flicking some ash out the window. "I would like to see you make the attempt my friend," he said in a friendly tone. "I opened the window before I began, the threats are unnecessary. I just need a cigarette, it's been a...difficult evening." He paused and then lazily touched fingers to his forehead, 'saluting' the blue-haired male. "Call me Rembrandt. No honorifics needed, nor wanted." He took another drag of his cigarette. "And yourself?"

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:04 AM  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
Linx cocked an eyebrow, some one was talking to him. At least he thought it was him. He gazed upon a blue haired fellow. He was now addressing a green haired fellow by the name of Rembrandt. “Quite alright...” He answered at last once his brain focused on the question. “Just enjoying the party the best way I know how.” With that he took another sip of his wine while his eyes caught a young woman with a unique mask walk around the ball room.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:08 AM  
Exchanger
Demo smirked at the man. "Aye so thats how you are. If you do not mind, my name is Demo. Since you are not one for titles then I shall call you by what you please." He holds his tiny dragon in the palm of his hand. "This my acquaintance, is Richard or Rich for short."

Demoo shifted his head towards the other new man. "Are you quite sure you don't need a seat or anything?"
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:09 AM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #21  
Her eyes locked with no-ones, if someone would approach, then they would. Walking towards the center of the room, she weaved in and out of laughing bodies, people who were already having a splendid time. She had no particular destination, she just figured she'd wander until she could wander no more. Looking around at everything took her breath away, she couldn't believe how everything had shifted in the course of just a few days! Everything was sprawling and elegant, she felt so out of place with her attire. Shrugging, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, bit her bottom lip, and pressed her back against the farthest wall to observe.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:32 AM  
draws the naughty bits
"Demo," he nodded, that easy smirk back on his lips. "From your getup, I'm guessing there's a Sir normally in front of that? Or perhaps even Lord?" Rem sort of hoped not, while the mask and hair would keep his anonymity, it would be better to stay away from any lords, as to not be recognized...

Rem blinked at the dragon and suddenly the smirk dropped and he sat up. "Fff! You- you have a pet dragon!" He may as well have squealed like a little girl for the sudden change in demeanor. "Can...can I pet him?"

Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:37 AM  
Exchanger
Default   #23  
Demo looked up and down at the man trying to read him more but alas he couldn't figure out more. "Traditionally it is Sirrah from where I come from but here I believe that would be the equivalent." He looked down at his dragon after the man's reaction. "You may if he says you can." With this he looked down at Richard who nodded yes.

Old Posted 07-15-2011, 02:43 AM  
We're all mad here.
Winter giggled slightly as the green haired man, one "Rembrandt" came scurring into the room just head of a gaggle of young girls.

"You are welcome to our little corner Rembrandt. Or our little refuge if that is what you are looking for."
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 03:17 AM  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #25  
Elegant decor, lovely dresses, and dancing bodies filled the grand hall. "Dolly," dressed the way that her name might imply, quickly found herself lost among it all. She gazed with innocent awe at everything around, turned around several times by finding herself caught in the momentum of another couple's dance. Soon she became irreversibly dizzy, spinning without control in a direction that she hadn't chosen, until finally she fell and slid over the floor on a dress that seemed just right for sliding. She found herself in the middle of another room and she giggled, then gave a small curtsy to the guests around her from where she awkwardly knelt. "How do you do?"
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 06:47 AM  
Desolation Denizen
Rising from his chair, Suzerain glides over to wear Possibly-Sir Demo is speaking with the green-haired man, Rembrandt. Examining the tiny wyrm, he asks, "The Queen's guards actually allowed you into the palace with... Richard?"
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 10:02 AM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #27  
Giggling slightly to herself, the woman pushed herself off the wall with the tips of her boot, striding towards the center of the room where, it seemed, the life of the party had just arrived. She'd slipped and fallen, had gotten herself up, and took a bow at her antics. "Doing quite fine, Miss...?" She giggled again, tucking her arms behind her back and clasping her hands together. For some reason, she felt a kinship with this woman.. her nerves skyrocketing as their eyes met. Mentally shaking herself back into composure, she took another step forward.

"How are you doing, after that nice trip?" She was teasing, of course, no malicious play here.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 10:25 AM  
Exchanger
Without turning to the violet eyed man demo said, "Why yes. Most believe him to be only a decoration so it is easy. That is if he keeps himself under control." Richard lowered his head in embarrassment because he was a very curious creature.

Old Posted 07-15-2011, 12:55 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #29  
Rembrandt smiled and reached out to pet the tiny creature. "He's...so...cute!" he said under his breath, scratching under the tiny dragon's chin with a fingertip. He was snapped out of his revere when he was spoken to however, head jerking up. "Oh- ah-" his cheeks warmed very slightly and he coughed, moving back to his window and trying to regain his cool composure and pretend he hadn't just been cooing over a cute little animal. "Y-yeah...-ahem- yea, thank you for the sanctuary," he grinned and leaned back in the window again. "I swear some of the ladies here are just relentle---eh?"

It was just then an aforementioned lady literally slid into their midst, followed by another - a friend? And Rem blinked and then chuckled. "Someone's enjoying the refreshments a little early I see," he grinned.

Old Posted 07-15-2011, 03:13 PM  
Desolation Denizen
"So," drawls Suzerain, tacitly ignoring the growing crowd in the room, "can Richard do anything to entertain us in this dreadfully boring affair of state?" At the man's quizzical look, he adds, "Oh, you didn't think we had the choice of not attending did you? Have you ever seen the Queen in one of her tempers?"
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 03:39 PM  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #31  
Dusting off her outfit - though there was hardly a speck of dust in the place - Dolly gave a blank smile as the other woman talked to her, indicating that she showed no recognition, then she giggled and winked, almost as though she might.

"Oh, I'm just one of the Queen's dress-up dolls tonight," she said by way of introducing herself. "And I'm perfectly fine, thank you. It's just so lively out there, I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself! And you, miss...?" She glanced to her side and saw that the two of them had warranted the attention of somebody else, and she gave the man a shy little wave.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 04:14 PM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
"So, I can call you Dolly then?" The woman smiled, eyes drifting off into the direction of the gentlemen of whose attention they'd gained. "Skuld. You can call me Skuld." Extending her hand, she offered to help brush Dolly, off. Withdrawing, when she realized it would probably go against manners, and even be a tad bit offending, if she were to touch the other woman. "So, what is a Queens dress up doll, exactly?" Blinking because she had absolutely no idea of what that job entailed, she cocked her head to the side in question.

This was all so new to her. Actually, she had never attended a ball, much less for the queen herself. Skuld felt as if she were the odd one out right at this very moment, and the only way to put herself out there, was to make idle chatter. Hopefully, she thought, she didn't sound like a completeidiot.
Old Posted 07-15-2011, 04:23 PM