Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Boris Crossword Thread   #1  
Welcome to my little corner of Trisphee where I have created crossword puzzles! I think they're a little too easy, but nonetheless, I do hope you enjoy them... also, I have a bunch of items to give out as well, and I'll randomly distribute them. Will you receive an item? Oh, just so you know, starter items will not be given out since those are free.

"Rules"
You may talk in the chat as long as you follow Trisphee's rules.
You may work separately or together.
Take a screen cap or something of the crossword, or draw squares on paper to fill it out, and then post them... unless you want to be kept anonymous. Then, in that case, send them to me.
Be nice.

With that being said, I hope you have fun :D

Crossword #1
Across
3. This lizard watches television and was pulled into the media dimension by the big bad of the series.
5. This witch is known for having headaches.
8. This woman's name is French for "Beauty".
10. This prince is shipped with Roy from Fire Emblem.
12. Medusa, Queen of the ____.
15. After a revolution, this young woman seeks out her long lost relative accompanied by con artists.
Down
1. This villain wore a monocle over his left eye and had a scar on his right side of the face.
2. This triangle is known to make deals.
4. This witch was once queen of a fairy tribe until she sold her soul to be a witch.
6. This is the last rainforest.
7. These robots, deduced to be blind by the Doctor, had the primary task to translate between one group of species and other species.
8. This hobbit was tasked by a wizard to help dwarves reclaim their home.
9. This dog has gain the ability to speak because the letters in alphabet soup got lost and ended up in her brain.
11. In this Disney game, you played as anthropomorphic characters and fight against fun hating cogs.
13. This witch killed off her sisters in a game show when her arch enemy had a higher score than them.
14. This ditty plays whenever a reaper sees Pit.

Crossword#2
Across
2. This cheetah is too cool to fool.
4. This squirrel starred in his own mature rated game where he travelled through different levels to try and get home to his girlfriend after a night of heavy drinking.
6. This video game character starred in only two of his own games and was once the mascot of a video game company.
11. This town in Pokemon was rumoured to have been the cause of symptoms of children and teens due to it's high frequencies.
13. In this zombie and mutant infested game series, the main antagonists are associated with this corrupt corporation.
14. Contrary to popular belief this dog and his team were not the only sleigh dogs to deliver medicine to the sick children in a race against time.
15. This character's first actor had an allergic reaction to his make up.
Down
1. This 1954 cartoon that starred a pelican is called one of the worst cartoons out there.
3. This crocodile hunter didn't know only about crocodiles, but he was also knowledgeable about other animals before he was killed by a sea creature.
5. This Toon Disney show starred two students who were hall monitors.
7. This young girl is mean and makes fiends, and everyone in town is afraid of her and her monsters.
8. This pink fellow is able to suck enemies into his mouth and copy their abilities.
9. This song is about a woman who fell into a brine.
10. This movie had a pirate Captain kidnap a man's children to lure him to a place in the sky to kill him.
12. This scientist turned his own people into mutants that believe themselves to be the superior race that will not hesitate to exterminate any one who is inferior.

Crossword#3
Across
2. This short fellow kills anyone who tries keeping him from getting what he wants or makes fun of him.
7. The main protagonist kidnaps the ant princess and the two form a bond.
8. This disney musical caused displeasure to the writer that Disney was not given permission to do a second movie based on the book.
11. Fountain pens are dangerous to doodles in the cartoon universe of this movie.
12. She calls herself the most powerful witch ever known and sometimes sings a song about herself.
13. I am a show about a group of children in school, and I had a few specials, with one being over summer vacation.
14. The story about a train and his friends are actually dark and not entirely light hearted.
Down
1. This is the story of two brother who set out on an adventure to find a sword and stop the threat of creatures overcoming all races in the book.
3. A spell book that helps bear and bird to defeat his disgusting owner.
4. This story is a sequel to a novel, and it has a space dog coming to earth to give the dogs a chance to evade nuclear war on earth.
5. ____ Lightyear.
6. I am a story about an attractive, rich man being turned hideous by a witch I played a cruel joke on.
7. I am a story about one's life, written by the aforementioned one.
9. I am from another dimension, and my eternal enemy is the turtle who creates life, who died of choking on a galaxy.
10. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

Crossword #4
Across
7. Shooting stars are just people falling off of this road or Racing on this road is all fun and games until someone drives off. It's a rainbow.
9. I am a killer snowman who was once a human.
10. He was a Sesame Street character who died, and Big Bird was upset.
11. In this city/town, there is a thing called "The weirdness" that caused different things to happen.
12. I am the grim reaper who lost a game to two children and was forced to be their friend.
13. He has discovered a way to control the killer tomatoes that had plagued the nation.
14. When there's trouble, you know who to call.
Down
1. My song has been interpreted as a drug song and not one about losing innocence.
2. His name means chaos, disorder, disharmony.
3. "Reach for the Sky!"
4. I believe myself to be a forest fairy, though no fairy has come to me.
5. He's from our imagination, and he's a dinosaur sensation when he's tall.
6. This game series has the player travel through a castle to defeat Dracula and his monsters
8. I am overweight, but I am also the dragon warrior.
12. A morality core was attached to me so I would stop flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin.

Crossword #5

Across
2. They're _____ ___ ___ ______. Yes _____ ___ ___ _____. One is a genius, the other's insane!
4. This guy wrote a journal at the end of each episodes and owns a dog named after a food.
5. I want to be the very best like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause.
7. The main protagonist was a news reporter who got fired from his job and became God after talking to God.
8. This video game is one giant crossover, lego style.
9. This game cause a parody of Prof. Oak's "Are you a boy or girl?"
10. This pig went to Wackyland to find the last Do-do.
11. In this Nintendo game, A "cutscene" plays showing the player controlled snake(s) flying into space in a ship.
Down
1. One could hope to get their toon degree here if they lived in Acme Acres.
3. This song that was sung by The Toys is perfect for weddings.
6. This game started the trope "Karting with Bowser".

Please note that on crossword number three, 4 down, you will need to make an extra square at the bottom. I made a minor mistake but can't fix it myself; however,
adding an extra square at the bottom will have no negative affect on the rest of the crossword.

I will be adding more puzzles in the near future, so do keep an eye out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Last edited by Boris; 08-11-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2017, 08:58 AM  
Jellosexual
woohoo! I'm into crosswords!! I'll do them all (not today, but I will)
Old Posted 08-05-2017, 11:06 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #3  
Crosswords!! I'm glad you got them up! *Saves them to do later*
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 01:19 AM  
Double Rainbow
Cool! I can't wait to see how far you guys get!
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 02:47 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #5  
I see a few questions here that I can answer if anyone wants to team up. I love crosswords but I don't see myself doing all of these right now. Mostly on #2 and #4, but some in #3.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 08-06-2017 at 06:26 AM.
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 06:21 AM  
More More More Magic
Subscribing
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 08-06-2017, 01:17 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #7  
I would do this but sadly I hate crosswords. Good luck to all
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 01:25 PM  
Double Rainbow
Aw. I haven't done a crossword puzzle in a while.
Quote:
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 05:35 PM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
New Crossword up!
Quote:
Old Posted 08-11-2017, 10:28 PM  
Jellosexual
FINALLY did one and it was the last one
should stop being lazy xDDD
Old Posted 08-11-2017, 10:49 PM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #11  
You did a great job!
Quote:
Old Posted 08-12-2017, 12:33 AM  
We're all mad here.
Are there crosswords happening? Hard to tell when we can't see. Personally, I like to do them in a group. My niece will hold the puzzle and announce the questions and her mom and I will assist with answers. I think after a while you start to recognize certain clues that are used a lot, or pick up something of a "crossword brain" where the answers you give are limited by length and letter arrangement. I've found myself doing that a couple of times.
Old Posted 08-17-2017, 05:08 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #13  
I've been sent answers in a pm, and it seems I've been unable to make these crosswords interesting.
Quote:
Old Posted 08-18-2017, 11:18 AM  
We're all mad here.
I'm just lazy and can't be bothered to fill out the charts.
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 12:29 AM  
Double Rainbow
Default   #15  
I see. Oh well.
Quote:
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 11:17 AM