Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Seeker of Souls
Default   #33  
Awh. t-t Would it help you more if you just offered to watch him?
Or just think about how great it'll be when it's all over x3

Ah. o-o Well yeah starting over isn't that bad in MMO's. sometimes it's even kinda fun. xD to me, at least x3

Annd you didnt want to do that why? xD It sounds awesome o.o'
Wish I coulda played it but my computer is crap so eh xD
Hey, hey you! I have places that need visiting! XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-21-2014, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I hope by then I am able to find a way to control myself. It's hard and I'm not on meds so I'm hoping I can figure something out. He knows about my OCD so that is a plus. I might have to put some stuff over my things so they are covered. That is the only thing I thought of so far.

End game stuff is usually with people that are hard core and won't tolerate if you don't do it. I got in a guild with my husband's friends so they were ok with me being casual in gaming. I plan on being that way with all my games and I hate being forced into doing something I don't like. If I am forced I will end up quitting the game. I hate being pushed to something in games. To me it loses the fun. Plus I didn't even have the best stuff at all. So I was a tad left behind which was fine with me.

I'm going to get heading to bed. My son has school tomorrow finally after the stupid holiday vacation. Gotta make sure his butt gets up in the morning while I wake up every hour on the hour to stare at a clock to see, "damnit it's not 6 yet!!!" >.> I hate that ritual, I'm really hoping to get past it. SOON.
Old Posted 04-21-2014, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #35  
Well havn't you been ocd like, for a long time or has it just started recently? o.o Ahh. :c Hmm. Well I guess the covering stuff is good. You can ask him to give you hourly updates or something? Not sure if that would annoy him or not. XD

Ah. x.x So for hardcore , rough gamers. :c Sounds painful.
Yeahh me too. :c I like doin things my own style and whatever in games instead of being forced to do specific things or paths or whatever. XD
Ah. x: At least you have fun while you play haha. x3 That's all that matters~

Alrighty~ XD Haha. Dam Holiday vacation huh. What grade is he in~ :3?
Haha. that sucks. Dx You'll get past it. o_o' Maybe it just takes time. :c
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-23-2014, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I've had it since I was a child, but it's been
worse in the past 17 years or so now. Most of it with no meds. I was on medication for like a year before I had to go off because I couldn't afford them and just haven't gotten them from being so darn sick. I'm afraid they might be too strong on my stomach to handle.

He's in 9th I think? I have no idea >.> He's 15 and I can't figure out his grade lol. HAHA I'm a bad mom.

Today is an awesome day for me. I feel so much better!! I can't wiat to have a fun day today~
Old Posted 04-23-2014, 08:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #37  
Awh. :c Hmm. maybe there's a different medicine that's better on your stomach? :c I dunno. I've had to do that sometime . x.x

Wow. XD Okay.

That's awesome. 8D I'm glad for you~ x3 haha. What'cha gunna do today ? XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-23-2014, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I ended up playing Wow and FF14.
Got a new guild on 14 and finally got 45 on my summoner.
Gonna try to make time for other stuff today instead of just games.
Like try to read and crafts finally. Still have to figure out how to organize my time with everything I want to do lol.

I might ask a doctor about meds for my OCD when things settle down with everything, especially my health.
Old Posted 04-24-2014, 08:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #39  
Haha. Nicee. MMO's just have that trait of sucking people in, don't they. xD
How do you get a new guild? You mean you joined a new guild? Were you in one before and you just went to a new one or something?
And you mean lvl 45 on the summoner?
How are the lvl rates on FF14 and WoW? Hard/slow or Easy/fast or what?

Yeahhh probably would be good to dedicate stuff to real life stuff like reading and crafts too. /Though I'm one to talk. XD

Yeahh try asking about different meds, or even do a little research online yourself. Doctors don't always know everything. There's just too much in the medical universe.
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-24-2014, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
In 14 the guilds are called Free Companies and you get bonus' being in them. Like the leader can chose two things to put on for the entire day like today bonus xp while leveling and bonus xp for leveling and something else. I was in one but when I logged in they said it would be up for two more weeks and then disband so I left it and got a new one on the spur of the moment after a huge fight with someone lol.

WoW is easy as heck, the higher up you get in 14 it's hard to level. It takes a ton of grinding to get 50 which is the highest. 90 is the highest in WoW. My brain is kinda crapping out on me for some reason >.> Damn no oxygen getting to the brain ; ; I hate being anemic, it's annoying as heck.

I sat and stared at the tv and did my nails then played a game for the last hour or so lol. I will eventually get there. Plus it was one of my kitties birthdays and he was being weird. I found out why, I forgot to give him his birthday kitty nip ... I'm a bad mommy.... ; ;

I would look up on meds online but it's hell doing it right now. My brain is starting to be effected by my anemia badly so I can't do it right now.
Old Posted 04-24-2014, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #41  
Ohh. Sounds like a really interesting system they got going on there~
Yeahh that sucks when guilds and stuff disband. Haha. That sucks. Hopefully the new one you joined is a good guild~

Wow... Lvl 50 being the highest isn't that high. /: Plus I don't even think FF's stop at 50. (Maybe some of the earlier ones...) But still that sucks... The lower the max level the less exciting. ._.
90 is a bit better, though. And aw. I sorry? :c

Wow. haha. You were pretty productive, then, huh. XD
Awww. Poor kitty. At least he got it before his birthday was over.
How old is he now?~

Ah... yeah. Does it normally do that , or are you just having a particularly bad day, today?
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-24-2014, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
14 Just rereleased just this past summer and you do have all their jobs to level up to 50 so you have that for you and all your crafts can be leveled up. You even level up harvesting and mining as well so you have those as well. They might raise the level cap but I haven't read anything about it yet.

He's 11 now. He's my big boy and still acts like a kitten at times. He surly does not act his age though haha.

Yesterday was a bad day. I got new glasses in the mail and I'm trying to get my eyes used to them. Odd thing is, is that these are the same prescription as my other ones, got a second pair in case something happened to the ones I use all the time but they are casing headaches. I can't tell if it's something off with the lenses or if it's because these are metal frames and my body is having some kind of reaction to the metal frames. >.> Ugh I hate not knowing what is going on. I can see but get headaches.
Old Posted 04-25-2014, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #43  
Rereleased? So it was already up sometime earlier? I thought it was a newer one of the FF's. XD huh.
Hmm. Well at least you get to level up a bunch of stuff. xD I always found the ability to level up the current job you were in was pretty fun~
Hopefully they do increase the cap because even with all the other level stuff, the main level should be pretty high. The best kind of level cap I've found is 255 for me. XD (which is in star ocean games, but sadly levels don't do much, mainly it's your equipment and skills)

Aw. XD Well I think most people don't act their age so it works out. XD

Aw. :c New Glasses can be meh. I got some new ones a while ago and I didn't really like them. I'm still using my old ones. XD /horrible person I am
Sounds weird. Maybe it's how they fit? Like the lenses might be tilted differently? If not then it just might be the metal. x:
It sucks. /: Do you -have- to wear them?
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-26-2014, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
14 had a lot of issues when it first came out. And they closed the game down to fix everything. And when it was rereleased they had everything fixed. Like a marketplace to sell your stuff instead of only bazarras like the first one did. They are releasing two new summons for summoners and 2 new classes as well. Sweet! Not sure when they are coming but they are and that is all that matters to me.

I think it was the protective coating I got for them. That is the only change from the ones I usually wore and after awhile they are ok now on my eyes. The coating caused headaches for me but I got my eyes used to them instead. I kinda have to wear them. I have an Astigmatism in both eyes and I'm near/far sighted in one of them. I forget which one it is. My eyes ... well I go blind without wearing glasses lol.
Old Posted 04-26-2014, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Seeker of Souls
Default   #45  
Ah. /: That sucks. You'd think they'd test it out thoroughly before putting it out for people to spend on. OR they wanted to get it out because they wanted money as fast as possible and didn't care for 'little glitches' that actually turned out to be a big problem. XP

Sounds pretty awesome. XD I can't imagine summoning in an MMOrpg, but I'd think it's really good for level gaining, if you're able to kill mass groups of enemies with a single summon. XD

Ahh. Thankfully you found out what was causing the problem xD I've never heard of protective coating for glassses o.o or is it not protective and it's just for your eyes/sight?
Ah. :c I sorry. That sucks. I can see without my glasses, buut it is more helpful having them on. XD
My Hangout

My Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-26-2014, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I don't think they realized what having no auction house would of done to people. It was completely new for them and they did try but people couldn't handle having to spend hours searching bazarrs for an item they wanted for crafting or whatever. But at least they tried.

Summoning is pretty cool. In 11 their summoning was different and the summons looked different from one another, they looked like the avatars when you fought them to get them but in 14 they look like mini ones and they pretty much look the same but at least the fights are easier solo though so that is the positive that I care about. Too bad the primal fights, ones you need help with are the hardest and you would rather quit than keep trying with new parties lol.

The coating is to make it easier to clean them and protect them from scratches. Don't know why that caused an headache but my eyes are kinda retarded so I can't be too surprised by it. >.>
Old Posted 04-27-2014, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #47  
Is Locked Legends & Brave Victory still up for sale? If so would 160 runes suffice?
Old Posted 04-27-2014, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
I have enough for both ecila myticas if you want to send a cod for the amount we agreed.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-27-2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old Posted 04-27-2014, 03:14 PM Reply With Quote