Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #33  
Hey hey. So what sort of writing do you do?
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

Oh, I plan to write a few series!~
I create characters and plots and yeah.... :)
I currently have five stories. I started two!

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #35  
Short stories or novel/novellas? I've made several very poory attempts as novels throughout my life. It just doesn't seem to be my forte, though that's hardly stopped me from trying.
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

Awh, I wrote the first and second chapter to my series that takes place during a zombie apocalypse. I also wrote half of the first chapter for my series that deals with vampire pirates. :)

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #37  

If you want you can read about my characters here:
click

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Nifty. I was curious if they would utimately be short stories or novels. Or are you doing something more along the lines of a serial or collection of related stories?

I like the idea of vampire pirates. :)

EDIT: ah. I'll go take a look.
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #39  

Like... I would rather make a few books of the same series than one giant novel. :)

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

My zombie apocalypse has to be my favourite because I absolutely love anything that is zombie related. :)

My other favourite would have to be my vampire pirates one.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #41  
Not a big zombie person myself. There's a thread in the book forum called "I just got a new book" or something along those lines that has a running zombie discussion. My friend is the zombie nut. I like werewolves myself. ;)
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I enjoy werewolves as well, always wanted to make a story involving one. It would probably turn in to some typical sappy love story haha.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #43  

This become too long, omg LOL. I'm sorry.

For my vampire pirates one.
If you didn't read:
Lucy is a young pureblood vampire of royalty who wishes to become a pirate when she is an adult. Vampires of royalty may choose what they become in the human world, once eighteen they may venture in to the human world. They usually become lords, people of high-status. Other lower class vampires become commoners, merchants, butchers, etc. As a young child, Lucy read a lot. Thanks to her wealth and power, she was educated. She can read and write. She took an immense interest in pirates and dreamed of a life at sea.

When she turned eighteen, she told her parents that she wanted to become a pirate. Furious with her decision, they locked up her. They wanted her to become something more than a pirate of course.... Lucy escaped when the village was occupied with their weekly feasting. She stole her father's prized ship and some treasures along with it. Then set out on her own adventure, accompanied by two of her childhood friends.

After leaving, they sail for a few days and discover the island that Lucy had been dreaming of for years. An island that apparently held treasures that no one had ever seen. When on the island they discover that someone has been there before, someone else has taken the treasure. Lucy wants to continue the search, but Keith, one of her friends, is gravely ill and must return home for his medicine ( he is running out of it and depends on it ). Lucy then makes the decision to sail to one more place, a small town. There she would separate from them, Ralph and Keith would go home and she would find a crew of her own.

However, on the way there, they are boarded by another ship. This is where Seth comes in. He robs them of their treasures, but spares their lives and does not take their ship. He has respect for women, he also does not like to harm them. Lucy recognizes jewellery on Seth that belongs to the treasure that she had been searching for earlier. Though... she is unarmed and incapable of seizing it. They are also greatly outnumbered.

After this happens, they continue on their way, Lucy is left at the town she wished to be left at and Ralph and Keith begin to head home. Lucy then finds herself in a tavern. Spending the last of her money on a few drinks, still upset that she was robbed. She then notices a rather familiar man in the tavern. It's Seth. Though she is angry, she waits until he leaves to pursue him. She also overhears him speaking to a crew man about a secret treasure.

Lucy, fascinated by the idea of hunting treasures, confronts him outside when he is alone. She then convinces him to travel with her, she offers her blood in return for protection and what not. At first Seth believes that she is insane. Blood? Then he eventually realizes what Lucy truly is ( of course at first he isn't fine with it ). He accepts her offer eventually, now knowing that he could become immortal from drinking her blood. He also finds Lucy extremely attractive.

I'm not too sure what to make the treasure yet, but they're going to face a bunch of insane pirates... monsters, they will also visit places that no other living creatures have been to and in the end they find the treasure of course. And... of course there's a love interest between them eventually, but I'll try to put it off until half way through.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Alright let's see, here I come lol!

As my first comment... I love the way you arrange everything on the first page, it's easier to read that way! ^_^
~Artic Storm Knight of Chaos~

Art by the amazing littl3chocobo, all drop to your knees and venerate her now!
Do so and you shalt not be turned to icicles!...maybe

[My Quest]

Old Posted 07-04-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #45  

Thanks!
I love it, too!

:)

I'm a very organised person.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I should add a few things to this quest thread. :)
Shall do that shortly...

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #47  
Lol, have fun adding things ^^
~Artic Storm Knight of Chaos~

Art by the amazing littl3chocobo, all drop to your knees and venerate her now!
Do so and you shalt not be turned to icicles!...maybe

[My Quest]

Old Posted 07-04-2011, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

I'll just add the rest of the Yearly items that I want. :)

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-04-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote