Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #129  
I mean, it's a seafoam green with a light grey, so not a really bad combo (actually it's the most common color combo in our "gender neutral" nursery fabrics).

And wait....do people actually do that? O.o
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Speaking of costumes I've gotta finish a few within the next couple months. x___x

Also I never see colors as being gender specific. :x I'm female and I love all hues of blue. >_> Which people deem a "boy color". Then again I like pink, too. xD I like most colors.... so idk.... but light blues are some of my favorites. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #131  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
I mean, it's a seafoam green with a light grey, so not a really bad combo (actually it's the most common color combo in our "gender neutral" nursery fabrics).

And wait....do people actually do that? O.o
Aww yeah that color combination works for me I just kept pictureing green green with regular grey >.<

And yeah some do it because the baby was born the opposite sex than the couple want so instead of having another kid they just make that one into what they wanted to have

And one case had a girl but they wanted an heir to carry on the fathers name so she was raised a he to carry on the name

I seen another case (but this is a different type of instance) the twin boys had trouble urinating so they had surgery and the dr messed up during surgery and accidentally burned ones (part) electrical tool instead of a incision tool and so the family decided to have him castrated and raised female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Yikes. o_o" Didn't know of that...

Old Posted 06-18-2018, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #133  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Speaking of costumes I've gotta finish a few within the next couple months. x___x

Also I never see colors as being gender specific. :x I'm female and I love all hues of blue. >_> Which people deem a "boy color". Then again I like pink, too. xD I like most colors.... so idk.... but light blues are some of my favorites. :(
I feel like blue becomes more "gender neutral" around grade school, yet purples and pinks almost always are considered "gorl" colors. So frustrating. LET BOYS WEAR PINK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoGizmooX View Post
Aww yeah that color combination works for me I just kept pictureing green green with regular grey >.<

And yeah some do it because the baby was born the opposite sex than the couple want so instead of having another kid they just make that one into what they wanted to have

And one case had a girl but they wanted an heir to carry on the fathers name so she was raised a he to carry on the name

I seen another case (but this is a different type of instance) the twin boys had trouble urinating so they had surgery and the dr messed up during surgery and accidentally burned ones (part) electrical tool instead of a incision tool and so the family decided to have him castrated and raised female
That is massively fucked up. I mean, I'm all for encouraging kids to try things (sports, hobbies, etc.) outside the "gender norm", but raising a kid like that is abuse in my opinion. Not okay.
Old Posted 06-18-2018, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I heard of a case where a boy had been raised as a girl until one day, when hot tea was accidentally spilled on him. His mom had been in denial about having a boy. CPS was called and the poor guy was forced to live as a boy in one foster family (which also abused him) and then was moved to a foster family that let him be who he wanted to be.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #135  
Wow, that turned from colors into fucked up pretty fast. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for raising a kid as the opposite gender as long as it's the kid's desire. If I had a six year old boy who wants to be called Lucy and she and wear frilly dresses, I certainly won't say "You're too young to know who you are, wait ten more years and see if that wish persists". There's no harm in letting children experiment with toys, clothes and names. Some may ditch the habit after a few years, return to their biological gender and be happy albeit slightly gender non conforming individuals, and that's okay. Others turn into much happier children when allowed to be the opposite gender, and that's okay too.

But people raising their offspring differently just because it wasn't the gender they hoped for... well, I always thought that was a thing of restricting and/or partly disturbed societies. Like where you only allowed to have one child altogether, so your first two are aborted or neglected/marooned after birth just so you're still technically without kids and can try again. Or where females aren't allowed in public unless accompanied by a male family member, and the widow who only has a preteen daughter decides to pass her off as her son from now on. I know for certain Afghanistan has a tradition where one girl in a family without boys can be assigned the role of boy. She will wear men's clothes, go to school, earn money... and then at a certain age is expected to revert back to girl, marry, and live the restricted life of most Afghan women. While I think it's cool a pair of pants can grant you more freedom in an otherwise oppressing environment, I also think it's sad the pants are neccessary for that reason.

Color wise, I admit I wasn't too sure about the green gray combination either, but for an entirely different reason. As far as I remember babies still have to develop their color vision properly and might have difficulties distinguishing pastel tones until around five months old. Buuut then again if I want baby to sleep, then perhaps a blanket that looks boring to baby themselves is the best option anyway.
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Let boys wear pink dammit. :V

Old Posted 06-19-2018, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #137  
tbph, my favorite color is blue. but I'm also NB. I do like some pinks (I have a blanket that is my favorite because my grandma made it for me, and it's a light pink), but I'm more fond of jewel tones and cooler colors for clothing. I also like black. I call myself a cheerful goth. lol
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 06-19-2018, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy waddles in, yawning and rubbing sleepily at his eyes. He climbs into a mountain of blankets and falls asleep.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 09-05-2018, 10:15 AM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
Default   #139  
...are you threatening a cake? o.O
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Derpy is so hardcore he slices cake with a gun instead of a knife
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #141  
"It's a bad cake full of vegebals and I'm twying to find out who sent it!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
That's a valid cause then. Proceed.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #143  
"WHO SENT YOU?!" Derpy yells, loudly, while pointing his gun at the cake.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 09-16-2018, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Derpy is so hardcore he slices cake with a gun instead of a knife
So Derpy is the Trisphee equivalent of Chuck Norris?
Old Posted 09-17-2018, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote