Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Magic Number
Default   #65  
Quiet, Witchchylde, Den, bluebird and Derpy travel to Bolivia and ask around.

A middle aged man remembers the thief. "Strange person", he mumbles. "Bought twelve wristwatches and set them all to a different time. Now I understand wanting to keep in touch with friends overseas. But so many different time zones? Must be confusing as heck!" As the man turns around, you notice he has a paper fish stuck to his back.

Another man, wearing a military uniform, overhears the conversation and also has something to contribute: "I remember the one you're looking for. Tried to convince me we should employ carrier pigeons in the military. Rubbish! Is there even one single country in the whole world who still does this?"

"Probably the same that required an official permission for women to wear pants until 2012", a female student carrying a women's rights book remarks, adding with a smirk: "Well, in theory at least. I don't think they ever enforced that law in more recent times."
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 06:23 AM  
Rebooting....
What is with the French?! At any rate, this April Fool is going to Paris, France!
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 08:29 AM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #67  
I've always wanted to visit Paris, France!
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 05:42 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Voyage de la France!

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-24-2018, 08:30 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #69  
Derpy yawns and clings to Bluebird's leg. "Yeah, Fwance!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 04:07 AM  
We're all mad here.
All the time zones is making me think Greenwich. Am I missing something?
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 04:12 AM  
Writer
Default   #71  
You'll be missing the plane if you don't decide on a destination ^^

(and why is my hired thief suddenly wearing a cat shirt? That's not professional, Vesh!)
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 07:33 AM  
The Magic Number
It is red.

You said, dress in red and dye your hair. If you want me to have a more elaborate costume, you got to raise my pay first.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 08:00 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #73  
^it's because of the woman/pants law
it's a French thing
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 02:21 PM  
Writer
Also, oversea territories. France has quite a few in various time zones.

Alright then. Witchchylde, Den, bluebird and Derpy are hauled off to France, whereas Veshora gets a free trip to the negotiation room. Unfortunately the stewardess spills tomato juice on the agent who sits closest to the aisle, but fortunately the airline pays for cleaning.

They encounter a priest who recognizes the photo of the thief. "The young lady went to confession yesterday. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you any details about her sins, as you certainly understand. But if it helps you on your mission, I don't know why she came here. She didn't seem very religious... she definitely wasn't afraid of going to Hell."

A mother pushing her toddler in the buggy also remembers the thief. "I can't believe she's a bad person though", she says. "Gave my little Benoît this plushie. Someone who likes kids can't be evil, right?" The plushie in question is a penguin with military insignia.

The detectives also find the thief's lunch box. All food has been eaten, but the cheese slicer is still in there.
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 07:11 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #75  
We're going to Norway
where a penguin is the royal guard
or something
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 07:21 PM  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
*packs her bags with a variety of seasons' clothing, because parts of Norway have had heatwaves comparable to summers in the Midwest, but there's also a chance it could be cold* *sets aside some money to buy cheese and other Norwegian treats*
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 08:12 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #77  
I had gjetost in Norway. It had a cheese slicer with it. Sounds like a plan. To Norway!
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 08:34 PM  
Rebooting....
Oh my goodness, I must smell of tomato juice even if they did clean it! Yes, isn't it good in the Norwegian woods?
Old Posted 08-25-2018, 10:42 PM  
Writer
Default   #79  
mdom, Den, Quiet and Witchchylde travel to Norway. They hope for a chance to see the northern lights, but soon it is obvious the thief has already moved on to a different place.

At least there are clues to help figure out the next trip. The agents discover a really old phone book that only contains about fifty names. They also find a picture of Darth Vader on a cathedral.

A fisherman sells them fresh salmon. When asked about the thief he says "Spent an afternoon fishing with me. Thought she liked it. But when I offer her to come along again, she declines. Wants bigger catch. Asks me if I know where she can get a unicorn hunting license. No idea. You want salmon?"
Old Posted 08-26-2018, 09:50 AM  
Jellosexual
I'LL HUNT THOSE UNICORN HUNTERS!!!
Old Posted 08-26-2018, 10:01 AM