Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Moderation Admin
Default What does Trisphee mean to you? [Contest]   #1  
What does Trisphee mean to you ?

Welcome, everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sei, and I will be hosting a very special contest. What sort of contest, you might ask? A contest about you and Trisphee!

We want to know: how you found Trisphee; your best Trisphee memory; or what makes Trisphee unique to you. The best responses will be chosen by staff and the winners will receive the following prizes, as well the chance for your entries to be used in the future by Trisphee (by submitting an entry, you agree to this):
  • 1st Place - 40 Runes, 2,500 Aurum
  • 2nd Place - 20 Runes
  • 3rd Place - 2,500 Aurum
  • Runners Up - 500 Aurum
To enter, you may post here or send me a Private Message. If you have posted in the thread and I have not added your entry after a day or two, please send me a PM.

Limit two entries for each user. The contest ends 4/29/11.
Last edited by Anonymous; 04-14-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 03:06 AM  
Moderation Admin
Entries

Illusion

Panda

Funkduder
Madam Kira
Sora
Duchess
Nanka
Saiyouri
Cazzidy
Last edited by Sei; 04-29-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 03:06 AM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #3  
Trisphee mean individuality and uniqueness. Being yourself and embrace the magic within you. Just be yourself and be open minded to criticism and use what you got and turn it into something beautiful. It is also about working together to accomplish something big and not only that but we get to enjoy what we have done together as a community.

It is not always about 1 single person, it is a whole. When I was new to this site, everyone made me feel so welcome and comfortable. It is hard to be a new user and without the people cheering and motivate me, I wouldn't be a great person I am today. It doesn't hurt to help someone when they needed it and at the end both of you will be happy.

Everything you do, there will always be someone that dislike it. But you shouldn't let it take you down. Move forward, look at all the things you can do and accomplish the next day. Be the person you wanted to be and live it up to your dream! Because you...yes you, have a great heart and soul and Trisphee is here to support you all the way.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 03:45 PM  
Moderation Admin
Thank you both for your submissions. I really liked reading them and I'm glad Trisphee means so much to you both. *nods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 04:02 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
Espy/Storm introduced me to Trisphee. Back then, I only knew her username as EspyStorm: one word, one unique entity. And it was during that time that I introduced to the first Trisphite that I didn’t know in real life, who is Misericorde. She was depressed, ranting about her mother dying and consulting with other members, thoughts of suicide. I wasn’t a member. I only waited. I only watched. Despite that, from the eyes, of espy, I knew that things would turn out alright for her. I guess my most vivid memoir of Trisphee was the Letiel events (or should I call it an arc. It was a series of events) but either way, it led up to the unfortunate withdrawal of Letiel from Trisphee, a lot of questions and a ton of temptation to find out why Letial left. It was saddening, a kind of sadness that revealed to me, the meaning of this place. This is a forum… but it’s more than that. This is a community that stretches beyond its cage of fantasy, a world where we realize the horrors of the real world, and the beauty of the friendship in this place. It’s all so real, the way that the words fly off the screen, spin around in your head and make a new meaning. It’s that about Trisphee that makes it so unique. I’ve never been on a forum before, but Trisphee, to me, is my second life in a double life world. It’s a place where you begin anew, start a new slate, get genuine advice from genuinely anonymous people, and once you jump back into reality, you carry the experience from that second life along with you as you walk the path of life.
Old Posted 04-16-2011, 10:03 PM  
Little Monster
I found Trisphee when searching online for other avatar websites that I could join, and when I found Trisphee I thought that it would be different from when I actually joined. When I first signed up I received many warm, and unexpected, welcomes, and when you're use to being ignored, online and in real life, it feels nice. Trisphee is an escape for when you need a break, or a laugh, or just someone to talk to. Trisphee is a distraction from your homework, or chores, that can wait till later. In short, Trisphee is friends, community, and compassion.
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 03:15 AM  
Keyblade Master
Default   #7  

I remember searching around for new avatar communities to join, as I'm always joining them whenever I find them, and I found someone talking about this site when it was just starting out and that they would take beta testers if we sent an e-mail asking to be part of the beta testing. Luckily, I was picked.

It was a nice little community with fun times trying out the new features and items that the staff put up and it was rather amusing to watch some people dress up in the same simple outfits to look like each other. I believe a lot of people recognized me and remembered me mostly because I never used a face on my base. I still don't and some people still remember me because of that.

But now, I feel like some of my friends from then have left the site due to whatever reasons and now don't know some of the more "newer" faces rather well and I sometimes feel too shy to converse with them. But I try to not let that get to me and try to talk with others, to hopefully make new friends. A few times I've been ignored or fallen short with replies soon after getting someone's attention. But I still try to converse with everyone.

Trisphee to me is new beginnings, new friendships, and holding onto the old friendships that are still here. To enjoy all the good times to be had.

I really need to stop disappearing from this site.
It feels like I don't know anybody anymore.
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 03:24 AM  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Trisphee to me is something I've grown to add to my daily routine. I have come to not know what I’d do without this place to turn to. There’s so much to be said about this community that my following words can only scratch the surface of my deep feelings but I will attempt anyways.

Trisphee is Talented.

Trisphee is Real.

Trisphee is Intelligent.

Trisphee is Sexy.

Trisphee is Procrastination.

Trisphee is Hope.

Trisphee is Eccentric.

Trisphee is…. Everything.

Everything and so much. It’s become so much to me.. I have yet to scratch the surface.. I wish not to scratch it or in any way cheapen what this website grew into. I’ve been there from before the forum change, before the avatars, before…. a huge lot. And I’ll stay here, to see a huge lot more. In the midst of all this financial and staff related trouble, please don’t lose your heart and soul. It’s what makes Trisphee the best forum community I have ever experienced.

tl;dr? I love Trisphee and all the lovely Trisphites. =]
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 04:46 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #9  
Oh Duchess that was such a great idea xD
Its soo unoriginal though, but so unoriginal that no one else would do it thus making it original.
GENIUS!

Old Posted 04-17-2011, 11:27 AM  
Charmed Forever
The way I found Trisphee was through two of my friends that go on Solia. They were telling me that they just found this site that is still pretty new and that they really liked it. I decided that I would like to check it out because I wanted something new and that I love joining sites when they seem to be around in the beginning stages of the site. I clicked on the link to be surprised by how much I liked the avatars and the amazing art work in itself. I joined right away and I've been here for the past two months.

My best Trisphee memory was finding the Meyo Extensions. I know that might sound a little silly, but there is a reason for it. On every avatar website, I could never find long hair that I really enjoyed because they just didn't look that good to me. Since the extensions can go on any kind of hair, it made me extremely happy since it is something that I always wanted on a site. I personally love long hair like I do in real life and to have long, beautiful hair like the Meyo Extensions would be a dream come true for me.

How Trisphee is unique to me is that the community is so small and there never seems to be any conflict or any kind of drama present, which I love. Everybody is so kind and warming that it really helped me stay here. Everybody here is so nice and even members of the staff talk to us on a regular basis without feeling above us. It just feels nice to know that the staff members feel and know that they are regular people who enjoy avatar community websites just like all the other active members. I would definitely have to say that Trisphee is another kind of home for me, but just on the internet.
Old Posted 04-17-2011, 12:38 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #11  
I love reading these, guys!

Thank you for all of your submissions. It really means a lot to staff when we hear how much Trisphee means to you. Thank you guys for making Trisphee an awesome place not just to hang out, but to call home. *nods*

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Old Posted 04-17-2011, 01:05 PM  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Oh Duchess that was such a great idea xD
Its soo unoriginal though, but so unoriginal that no one else would do it thus making it original.
GENIUS!
Like ikr? XDDD

I originally was just typing it out normally but there were points I wanted to make sure that I hit so I started putting a "Trisphee is" heading to keep myself on track.

Then I thought... why don't I do that thing that people do for names and mother's day songs XD. That way I can be oh so clever AND hit the different points =B

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-17-2011, 04:50 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #13  
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

(。◕‿◕。) I forget how I found this lovely site. But I
am sure glad that I did. I remember my
first event, the war. I loved it. I
never thought I would experience a new
style for an event and I am glad that I did.
This site means the world to me. I feel
at home, comfortable with myself and with
talking to anyone. I can easily make friends
here. On other sites, I am shy and I have
a hard time posting outside of my
shops. Here, I am like a different, new
person. I am glad I can have a home. A home
full of the best family anyone could
ever hope for.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Old Posted 04-18-2011, 06:46 AM  
Moderation Admin
Only a few more days left! Any other submissions? :3

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 12:20 AM  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #15  
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

I joined Trisphee last July 28, 2010, it was still closed beta back then... I was bored and had the urge to join another avatar site after 3-4 years of quitting avatar sites... I was still unemployed back then so I decided to search the internet for a new avatar site. An avatar site, if not new, still under construction so I could help out and settle on that site... Then, I came across Trisphee when I searched for sites under construction, i forgot the site where I came across the link and a few other sites also mentioned Trisphee every so often... Then, I emailed Fen-Fen to become one of the closed beta testers... She asked me a few questions then permitted me to become a closed beta tester... After being a member of the site for sometime and feeling at home with the community, i decided to anchor my ship here... and the rest is history...

these lines from a song remind of trisphee:

"You've given me the stars and I could feel them in my hands...
I used to be so skeptical but now I understand...
You are a masterpiece... You are the epitome of art...
One wish now to the heavens that we'll never be apart..."

these lines remind of trisphee because, I'd never thought that I'd stay for a long time on another avatar site after quitting for sometime from previous avi sites... I felt unsure of being a regular on another avatar site after past experiences from other avi sites... I thought it would be a waste of time... but trisphee definitely isn't... i found people here that i could talk to and treasure a lot... and i'm planning to keep them...

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 04-27-2011, 09:23 AM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I'm so mad I missed the cut off date for this. =/
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 04-29-2011, 05:55 PM