Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Magic Number
Default   #81  
What did you dream of?
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 04:25 PM  
Truthwatcher
Whoops! How's the babysitting going?
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 04:28 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #83  
"I dunno....somefing made me sad...and donuts...and dinosars? I don't remember them vewy well." Derpy reaches for a donut and a cup of coffee.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 04:28 PM  
More More More Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
The "success" and "fail" numbers on all task sets are randomized. Ex: On a round that we use 1d20, and the odds are 50%, it is not 1-10=fail, 11-20=win.
Ooh! That is very clever :D I like.

Soo how do I join in this shindig, just start roleplaying?
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 10-28-2018, 07:43 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #85  
Rolling the 1d20 for the currency bonus, and I rolled a 10.
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 09:31 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Rolled for the bonus and my lovey d20 that never lets me down in D&D campaigns granted me a 2...
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 01:47 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #87  
"Sowwy for unexpected deways! I will get tue second task list open tonight! Just gotta wait for Kadewin to get off work so she can help find my dice!"

MonBon: For now, just simple roleplay is fine (although not required. Normal conversation is okay too) while the game is slightly delayed. "Join us for bweakfast! We have lots of food!"
A person can join at any time simply by selecting a task and rolling a die or generating a random number as indicated by the task list.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 08:16 PM  
Rebooting....
I'll just do a little light sweeping before the guests begin arriving.
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 09:03 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #89  
I think I'll start cleaning up the kitchen and washing up the dishes so we don't have to do those loud tasks after Derpy falls back asleep

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 10-29-2018, 09:09 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"Next round is weady! Also, I rolled a 16 for the multiplier, so Mdom was the only one to roll the same or higher, so everyone gets their points (currency) x2! Currency for round 1 will be given out shortly!"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 03:20 AM  
The Magic Number
Default   #91  
Well, I still have the donut, so let's start with one of the brave tasks: move Elurra off of Derpy's face.

Veshora tries her best to move slowly and silently, but still she can't avert feeling in a dangerous game of Mikado or Jenga when she reaches out for Elurra. The snow leopard looks half asleep as well, so in theory the task could be easy - yet if Elurra wakes up from being lifted, gets scared and bares claws... oh dear, THAT might wake Derpy in a more than unpleasant manner. As Veshora slowly moves the animal companion, she barely dares to breathe.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 04:30 AM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Veshora:
Thankfully, Elurra is pretty sleepy. As you try to move them, they cast you that special disgusted and annoyed expression that only felines can manage successfully. With a tiny chuff, they move to a safer napping place by Derpy's feet. Derpy mumbles in his sleep, "...kitty..." but remains asleep.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 09:34 AM  
Jellosexual
Default   #93  
I'll play with Llamacorn because... unicorns

Old Posted 10-30-2018, 11:38 AM  
Rebooting....
Okay, now I can try playing with Unicat!

I roll an 8...
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 12:16 PM  
The Magic Number
Default   #95  
It's a slow task, but someone's got to do it. I will try move the snails off the floor.

Veshora comes in with a package full of tiny skateboards. She carefully picks up each snail and places them on the boards one by one. Now if they want to move around, they can do so a lot faster and with less slime trails. Of course she could've also carried the snails into the garden - but mundane solutions never yield bonus style points. She opens the door and then gently pushes each snail on wheels forward.
Old Posted 10-30-2018, 06:04 PM  
A*DIC*TED
How loud can a snake be? I'm going to try to put the snake back into its enclosure.

That's a 12. *sweats nervously*

Old Posted 10-30-2018, 10:35 PM