Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default   #177  
Nope, it was a weird name.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 12-12-2010, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by xia View Post
Malthea has been in development foreverrrr. D:
Let's just hope it will be worth it!
Is it just me, or do Malthea's avi's kind of look like Gaia's?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-12-2010, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #179  
And seriously. What's with avatar forum names constantly ending in -ia or just -a?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-12-2010, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
And seriously. What's with avatar forum names constantly ending in -ia or just -a?
x'D! So I'm not the only one bugged by that x'D

Celainia?
Caecus Entertainment?
*rolls about* x3

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #181  
AH! Cel, that one.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 12-12-2010, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Spud-Muffin

There is an example that will be appearing on the Jinksu Facebook page shortly. Ignore the backshadow, that will not appear on the forum. Also, that is examples of items that will be available to buy on the site.

There are a few more examples of fully clothes avatars, but they contain DIs so 'fraid I can't post them.

Hoping to get a male example out later this week.

Also, your avatar base edit is very nice. <3

As for Chloria: Troll-fest at the moment. Only one active Mod from what I can see, and Shini is on two sites as well as Elidiun beta...so yeah. The new admins seem to have poofed D:

Glad I'm no longer a mod there.
Old Posted 12-13-2010, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #183  
Awww, that looks way better with the clothes on <3.

Chloria has good avi's ;^;..I don't think I'd want to stick around for the trolls though Dx

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Spud-Muffin
Yeah, Jandi did a good job on them, plus it slims out the hips which most people have a problem with.

Chloria's troll has been taken care of. Though still a lot of staff problems :(
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Elven Prince
Default   #185  
ok i go on gaia, ernya and here.

i hate solia, i agree with xia's feelings and DMS. i have had my own run in the muck of unfairness with them but i won't get into it.
i'm kinda glad hannah doesn't work for them anymore, she was amazingly awesome and should be making pretties for sites that aren't shit.

i'm almost fed up with ernya, after a few things that went down that seem utterly silly and stupid, i'm losing my respect for that site and ernya. honestly i think i only stay because i like the avatars and items.

gaia, is expensive and i hate that but i'm still loyal sadly.

and i signed up for this site then forgot and i'm trying to get more active on it. xD i don't know anything about the community but i love the items and avatar! also since silver is an artist it's instalove, i've stalked silver for a long time. >>;

i've never been on this chloria, but it sounds like an infection xD why is it so shitty?

i've been waiting for elindiun, i dunno how i feel about the new chibis. i really like the more realistic looking avatars. i've only read some things in here..i had no idea! i really hope things get better.

also waiting for malthea, doesn't exactly spark my interest a bunch but i want to try it out in any case to see if i like it.

(sorry for bringing up solia again, lol, i just had to say it after reading the thread)

you think i'm weird? i think you're boring.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Spud-Muffin
Chloria does sound a lot like cholera ;D

Personally I don't really find the site shitty at all. It's had a lot of bad luck. I used to mod for the site and I really enjoyed it, sadly other commitments meant I couldn't stay there. Plus, I was the only really active mod at that time, something that is not fun, especially when you have a whole site to deal with in a time of event D;

Basically drama follows the site around like a bad smell due to the previous owner, Alex, who then "left" But to be perfectly honest, I believe that the friend he handed over ownership to is himself, just under a new account name. Speaking with another few people has cemented my original thoughts.

Alex is a really nice guy and the site does have great potential, just with the history of the place and two staff members in particular, who I know for a fact lack dedication to sites because I've worked with them before, the site will have a lot of trouble achieving the potential which, as I previously said, it has.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #187  
Hey, is Elidiun supposed to be up today/tomorrow? Or am I mistaken?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2010, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Elidiun opened up a little late, sadly. But it has entered it's beta-phase. - nod -
I think Elidiun will be doing some beta-waves which will gradually allow more people to enter the site and play around with it's features. c:

@Chloria talk. Gah! I was so scared to see that little troll.
I was so tempted to swing something at it. ; n;
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Pattern Recognizer
Default   #189  
So if Elidun's in closed beta...how does one go about getting an invite?
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:24 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
They had an email posted on facebook where you can apply to become a beta tester.
They chose 15 people at random to enter Elidiuns first wave of beta testers and will be accepting more into the site in a little while. c:

For those who were interested in joining, I guess sending them an email would be best? =P

Mmh. Are there any other sites that are currently in development?
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #191  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexatious~Venom View Post
Chloria does sound a lot like cholera ;D

Personally I don't really find the site shitty at all. It's had a lot of bad luck. I used to mod for the site and I really enjoyed it, sadly other commitments meant I couldn't stay there. Plus, I was the only really active mod at that time, something that is not fun, especially when you have a whole site to deal with in a time of event D;

Basically drama follows the site around like a bad smell due to the previous owner, Alex, who then "left" But to be perfectly honest, I believe that the friend he handed over ownership to is himself, just under a new account name. Speaking with another few people has cemented my original thoughts.

Alex is a really nice guy and the site does have great potential, just with the history of the place and two staff members in particular, who I know for a fact lack dedication to sites because I've worked with them before, the site will have a lot of trouble achieving the potential which, as I previously said, it has.
It could use a refreshment, I suppose 'coming clean' would help a lot. To get rid of the rumors, it's best to tell the truth?

Old Posted 12-15-2010, 09:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Spud-Muffin
Oh yeah, people never got a proper explanation from Alex. If he was upfront from the beginning he wouldn't have had the problems that he did. I have to say, I did feel quite sorry for the amount of drama and hassle that people gave him. He may have had a few skeletons in his closet, but it was a bit far. All in all Alex is pretty decent.
Old Posted 12-16-2010, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote