Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #2049  
I think imma take a depression nap.
I didn't feel deserved of lunch, so I didn't eat...
<n< I just can't eat when I feel bad...even if I'm hungry.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-14-2020, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
As much as I try not to dwell on it, I still can't help but be envious of all the foods and other things that people get to look forward to at this time of year. It doesn't help that it's the anniversary of losing my mother and just the events surrounding that still had a lasting effect.
Old Posted 12-16-2020, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2051  
Internet is crap today. xux Gotta remember to actually have it checked out ahahaha.... ;_;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-17-2020, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
HE PROMISED ME HE WOULDn@T LEAVE.

SO MUCH FOR TRUSTING ANYONE THESE DAYS.

edit: resolved now.
gestures, sighs. i do not like the emotions.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Last edited by Stabbsworth; 12-24-2020 at 09:00 PM.
Old Posted 12-24-2020, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2053  
What is Christmas??

Idk I'm numb to it now

Old Posted 12-25-2020, 05:16 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
(Sorry for the double post ;-; )

If a pepper is spicy, chopping it will lead to slightly burning hands and etc.

But of course, I apparently didn't learn from the last time I chopped up a jalapeno pepper and my hands were burning. x_X Chopped a green pepper thinking "Oh, since it's not as spicy, I don't need to worry!" ..... well it wasn't as bad but I could feel my fingers burning after. ;-; They're ok now.

Next time I will prepare. ;-;

Old Posted 12-27-2020, 04:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2055  
So.. I bought something on Etsy coming from UK.
And I'm stupid for doing it, I know I should have tried to find the same thing for sale in an American store, but I was dumb and went for the "cheapest" one...
It was supposed to arrive on the 21st and it's still not here. I'm sure there's some problem with customs or something? But I'm at fault here because with COVID, I should have known that there'd be problems...

I hope I'm not out of $20. :(
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 12-27-2020, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Depending on when it was ordered, it absolutely could just be delayed. Between covid and this time of year being the busiest for shipping, package delays aren't unexpected.
I had an etsy package that I had ordered from a seller who WAS in the states that should have arrived almost a week before Christmas just arrive yesterday.
So I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but also if the Etsy estimated delivery date is fully past (I think the last time I ordered something from overseas it had about a 2 week estimated time frame), it might be time to just contact the seller to make sure the package has, indeed, shipped because it's possible they may be able to access some form of tracking depending on it's location.
Though most Etsy sellers will provide tracking information, so it's odd if they didn't and you genuinely have no way of figuring out where it is. >.>

As for my awful:
Bleh. I woke up feeling so good, but within like the last hour or two, my depression and anxiety have decided to take over again and I am just a mess. XP
But hopefully after tomorrow that may lessen some. I know the anxiety mainly is just because I need to have a brief meeting with my boss in the morning and meetings of any kind always spike my anxiety and stress a lot.
Old Posted 12-27-2020, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2057  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
So.. I bought something on Etsy coming from UK.
And I'm stupid for doing it, I know I should have tried to find the same thing for sale in an American store, but I was dumb and went for the "cheapest" one...
It was supposed to arrive on the 21st and it's still not here. I'm sure there's some problem with customs or something? But I'm at fault here because with COVID, I should have known that there'd be problems...

I hope I'm not out of $20. :(
Heh, something of mine I ordered early last month has been stuck in limbo since November 18th. The delivery date spreads out to Jan 26 being the last day it could arrive, and ebay has put the "Due to covid there are delays etc. etc." x_x So I have to wait til Jan 26 to see if it arrives and if not I will definitely be asking for a refund.

Old Posted 12-28-2020, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Friend bought a surprise Christmas present for me (from Derpy! Lol), but unfortunately it was a scam site so he has to cancel his card and is out the money he spent. :(
Old Posted 12-28-2020, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2059  
Uh oh. :( I hope he didn't spend too much!
I hate it when I do something like that and I end up losing money.... Being scammed is one of the worst feelings.

It's only been about a week and a half passed the date my parcel was supposed to arrive, so I'm not too worried. And this store seemed to be very reputable. I've bought something from Etsy once before and it took about three months to arrive, but it did eventually arrive.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 12-31-2020, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
2021 is bad so far

Let's see how the rest of the year goes! /s

Old Posted 01-01-2021, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2061  
I feel ya Kitty!

I wanna pull a rip van winkle and fall asleep for this whole year, just in case. <x]
But unfortunately I can't. <:/ I guess I'm gonna have to keep bearing witness to disaster, insanity and sadness for a while longer.

And I'm disappointed the Rose Parade was more boring than last year! >:/ In fact, they just re-ran 2020's it for a bit. It has to be modified because of safe pandemic procedure, <:/ so it was basically just like the history of the rose parade, a band or something playing while social distancing and just showing a couple floats in between history segments. =_=; *sigh* I love history and all, but I watch the Rose Parade for the spectacle and music. I guess it couldn't happen this year...

Well, at least I woke up with a small hangover instead of a really bad one. <B{ oouf...I drank 3+ shots of vodka with peach tea which was very sweet and smooth, but wooh, I don't even recall what I upchucked before finally going to sleep. ;-; The early hours were kinda tough, but I'm doing way better now. >.> At least, better than 3 am.

Other than that, same old same old. /=n=\; Still left alone to my devices, and back to square one with my depression habits. Only now I'm hungry but eat like a space mouse with a cold. :[ Contemplating ways I can escape life, work, and destiny. <XD I am not okay lol.
All I can do is write. <-> I guess.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-01-2021, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Had the most infuriating interaction with a shoplifter tonight and my body is still trying to decide whether I want to cry, throw up, or both.

Like she literally went into the "employee only" back room, took a sewing machine and walked out with it and when I tried to do the only thing I'm allowed to do (direct her to the register and try to offer to take the box), she snarled "get out of my way. Get out of my way, you can't stop me."
I then also tried to stand in her way and get her over to the registers, but she pushed her way by me and out the door.

((Lol...forgot I was on Derpy's account. Thankfully Derpy doesn't have to deal with this garbage.))
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 01-01-2021, 09:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2063  
That...has got to be...utterly infuriating. Among many other emotions, I'm sure. So sorry you had to go through it.
Old Posted 01-01-2021, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean, shoplifting is a daily occurrence (frequently multiple times per day), but to have them be so bold as to go into the back room to steal and then say that is just infuriating. Especially because they're right. I can't do anything. We can't call the cips, can't stop them, can't forcibly take the items from them. All we can do is just watch them walk out and report any big item thefts (cricut or sewing machines mainly) to corporate and our regional/district manager. That's it. That's all that we can do.
And pray that corporate doesn't decide we're in a "high-risk" area and close us down.
Old Posted 01-01-2021, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote