Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Thorns and Claws
Default   #49  
.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

oh, yeah i remember hearing about that.. xP i'd offer to help but i never gt to 20 in GW.. im like 18 xD an only have the 2nd game >.>

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 02:18 PM  
Dark Elf

Sorry the current MMO i'm playing is Aion :)

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 02:19 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #51  

same here for that matter ^^ though GW2 looks pretty sweet from what has been shown <3

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 02:23 PM  
Moderation Admin
I'd rather play GW for free than pay for a game. I tried WoW, but it was definitely not for me. >.>; Aion, well, I'll wait for GW2.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 10-11-2010, 02:42 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #53  

i liked wow.. i just hate the user base in wow.. D:

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 03:04 PM  
Moderation Admin
I know a lot of people like it, and my friend tried so hard to get me hooked like she was... but it just never clicked with me. XD

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 10-11-2010, 03:17 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #55  

the main thing i did in wow was collect mounts an mini pets.. besides that the gear could go bite itself.. really i wish i could have gotten raid mounts D:

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 06:26 PM  
On in to the future
I'm coming pretty addicted to Allods lately. :P I just like the different types of characters. I think it's the mix of scifi fantasy that really snags me. This has things wow didn't have and I like that.
Old Posted 10-13-2010, 09:36 PM  
Brigade Leader
Default   #57  
Ummm.... how about RuneScape?
Old Posted 10-13-2010, 09:51 PM  
Addicted to Trisphee
I sorta go on free MMO binges. I've probably played a huge majority of them. I even played Hello Kitty Online which was pretty cool if only because it had alternate ways of getting exp beyonds grinding off of killing cute bunny critters.

Allods IS very good, DOMO is okay, Wonder King is a pretty good Maple Story alternative. I looove Ragnarok Online, I'll play on a private server in a second if someone asked me to.

I tend to always gravitate back to WoW, lord knows why. I know the mechanics, there's a large choice of races and classes, and the player base, while a large percent IS idiotic, is approachable and immersed. With free MMOs, no one talks to each other or gets chummy the way people do in WoW. Plus, I really like the RP community. >_>

give my pets some love?
Old Posted 10-13-2010, 11:24 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #59  
Eh. I never thought Runescape was as nice as some other MMO's. Allods is what I actually plan to start playin a few minutes. My character race is an Arisen. :DDDDD I love em! xD Maybe I'll make a new one later.

I've also never rp'd on an mmo but thought that would be really fun! lol Wanna see a pick of my character at level 5. It looks so new, inexperienced and adorable! Well... maybe not adorable, but still. xD I don't have room to talk since I'm still such a small level. :P Oh well. I've been busy!

Old Posted 10-15-2010, 04:13 PM  
Thorns and Claws

i love the Egyptian robots in Allods :D <3 though i played the other faction >.>

an i know how you feel about drifting back to WoW.. though i vow to not do so this time no matter what shiny stuff they release in Cata D; plus with the news of them removing the ZG mounts in patch whatever kinda ticked me off.. i mean i get they are changing the zone but still .. anyway enough from me xD .. also the new tree form for druids - looks gay D:

Old Posted 10-16-2010, 05:38 PM  
Developer
Default   #61  
New tree form looks like it's actually alive; old tree form looked like it was ready to die any day now. (And there's a glyph to give you back the old one anyway, unless I miss my guess.)
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 06:17 PM  
Thorns and Claws

did they officially say they were adding the glyph? last i heard it was a maybe D: and im just saying they could have done a better job on the form it looks .. i dunno a bit off compared to the other forms now.

Old Posted 10-18-2010, 09:13 PM  
Developer
Default   #63  
You know, I'm not sure.
Old Posted 10-20-2010, 10:18 AM  
nostalgic
Guild Wars is what got me into MMOs. I loved that game so much, and played it constantly... up until I took an extended leave from it and now they've implemented a password system that requires you to type in the name of one of your characters. I forgot the names of mine. xD

I also played Star Trek Online right when it was released, it was alright for a while, but I got kinda bored of it.

REALLY looking forward to Guild Wars 2! ^_^
Old Posted 10-25-2010, 03:19 AM  
Closed Thread