Both! 14 50.00%
Other! 1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

More More Magic
Default   #705  
SMOLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkdfjaodfsadfj *dieS*

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I think I'm going to slowly start giving up some of the items I'm attached to. I'm going to keep just enough for a nice outfit and the special items that were gifts I won't ever give up, but other stuff I'll save to liquidate for art or soemthing.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #707  
It's what I did. I messaged ozma on facebook to give me stuff I gave her since she hasn't logged on in like a year or more but she never replied. I gave her faun horns and leaders...I could get so much art for them but I guess she really wants to keep them and let them rot on her account. /rant

Anyway. I just can't be on there. It's too bad that certain people are here but I won't let it ruin the site for me. I've kinda learned how better to deal with the drama that can occur and stuff. You're the only person I trust and that's cool enough for me.

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Exactly. <33 I can ignore here what I couldn't on Solia. And plus the site itself seems so much better, here

Ahahah! I went to give Tempest a kiss and he just coughed in my face. A tip for when you have your puppy - dogs will wait until your face is in theirs before burping or coughing. XD
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #709  
I saw people, whilst lurking on Solia, say that they only stayed there because the pixels were pretty and I thought to myself. How sad that that's all the site has to offer, ya know?

Hehe, puppies! Hmm..still no on the girl stuff...i'll take a test friday but i'm sure it's just my stupid body. (reverse psychology, yasee)

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
*peeks in* So... my female kitty started meowing a lot at night a couple nights ago. Until then she'd been a pretty quiet kitty. At first I was afraid she was getting sick or was hurt, but she hasn't been acting sick or hurt. Now, the more I watch her, the more I'm beginning to suspect that she may be in heat. The lady who gave her to me, told me she was fixed. >< *goes to do more research on the behavior of cats in heat*
My first Trisphee art! Much love to the amazing Mica. <3 Check out the full size Here
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #711  
Is she putting her butt in the air a lot? Does it sound like she's kinda yowling?

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I see you on that reverse psychology, heehee. Keeping fingers crossed!

Do you know if your kitty has a spay scar, or if her tummy looks at all like she's been spayed? Some people WILL lie about something like being spayed just to get people to take/buy the cat/dog. =( If the internet stuff doesn't shed any light, I recommend getting her to a vet. Sometimes sudden vocalization like that might mean something is wrong and she's trying to tell you. Although the excessive meowing sounds about right for a cat in heat. Does she walk around like she's antsy or anything?
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #713  
Yes to all the above. >< I didn't notice the butt thing til earlier this evening since most of her yowling has been after I've gone to bed, lol. She also puts her tail to the side when she sticks her butt up, which I know is a sign too. *sighs* Luckily my boy cat is definitely fixed, so no kitten worries. This would also explain why the there have been more of the general household cats sitting outside my door then usual.

I'm mostly annoyed because my landlady, who gave her too me, said she was fixed. Not really her fault if the shelter she got her from told her wrong, but still, I honestly might not have taken her in if I had known she was un-spayed, since I really don't have the money to get it done right now.
My first Trisphee art! Much love to the amazing Mica. <3 Check out the full size Here
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Aww...poor girl kitty. :( I hope you can get her fixed soon.

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #715  
Not sure about the scar though. Would it be really noticeable?
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Not super...its generally in the upper middle like...between her boobies like going down her center.

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #717  
Um...Ana, sorry to tell you this. (My mother is a vet, so I know this.)

Cats are creatures that ovulate only after being stimulated, whereas humans ovulate on a schedule. Your kitty isn't going to stop until she's been stimulated. >___< I'm not sure where you would take her, or if you'd be comfortable doing it yourself, but Mom's recommendation for her student with a similar problem...take a Q-tip and pretend to be the male cat. >___o THen she'll ovulate and stop freaking out.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
I'll have to see if she'll let me look at her belly, lol. Although now, I'm hoping that it's that she wasn't spayed like I thought, cause at least it will mean there's nothing wrong with her. Either way, she's heading for the vet after my next paycheck *sighs*
Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #719  
It does sound, through text, that she's in heat. =P But hey, when you get her spayed, she'll have less risk for ovarian cancer.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
It can get painful for her. I'm sorry Ana. :( You can call shelters around your area and see if they offer anything affordable. I think we paid about 50-80 to get ollie fixed.

Old Posted 03-01-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote